Thanksgiving Promotion 2013: 20% off Xperia Z1 Video Converter
If you are androd fan and just plan to get a android phone, now, sony Xperia Z1 is avaliable. Which is a wonderful smartphone. Blow is the specs of Xperia Z1. You may have a look.
Sony Xperia Z1: Specs
* Design: Dust and water resistant (IP55 and IP58)
* Operating System: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
* Screen: 5 in Full HD (1080 x 1920), Triluminos, X-Reality
* Processor: 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core
* Storage: 16 GB, microSD (up to 64 GB)
* Memory: 2GB
* Camera (rear): 20.7 Mp, Exmore RS sensor, Bionz processing engine, 27 mm G lens, F2.0, 8x digital zoom, HDR, burst mode, object tracking, 1080p video
* Camera (front): 2Mp, 1080p
* Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, MHL support, aGPS, DLNA, 4G LTE
* Battery: 3000mAh, up to 830 mins talk time, up to 880 hours standby
If you have already got the smartphone, here is post must be useful for you. As you see, Xperia X1 has a 5 inch full HD display, which is great for watching videos. However, Due to its own formats limitation, many video files can't be played well by Xperia Z1. Such as MKV, AVI, VOB, MPG, Tivo, WMV, FLV/F4V, MOV, MOD, TOD, M2TS etc.
For this situation, a good solution is using Pavtube Xperia Z1 Video Converter, which lets you compress HD 1080p movies to Xperia Z1 optimized videos and downsize them to less than 4GB. The converter performs faster and supports more variety of source formats than over-majority competitors on market. Even TiVo recordings can be converted to Sony Xperia Z1.
In case that you run a Mac computer, download Xperia Z1 Video Converter for Mac and follow the steps above for converting 1080p HD MOV/MP4/M4V to Xperia Z1.
The following is a guide for you to convert MKV, AVI, VOB, WMV, Tivo, MPG video to Xperia Z1 for playback.
Step 1. Drag and drop source 1080p MKV/AVI/MP4 video to the Sony Xperia Z1 Video Converter.
Step 2. Click the pull down menu at the opposite side of "Format", and then choose "Android -> Android Phones 720p Video (*.mp4)" format.
Step 3. Click "Convert" button to start compressing HD videos to Xperia Z1 friendly format and size.
And you can preview and customize output file size.
To do this, click on "Settings" button. In the pop-up Profile Settings window you can find set settings and check task details. The upper parts shows you the a/v settings you're using. The lower part displays the file information.
File size depends on the bitrate you use. For instance, in this case, I use the defualt bitrate 2000kbps, and it ends up generating a 2.4 GB .mp4 file. If I set video bitrate to 1500kbps, the final file will be 1.8GB in size. If you want smaller file size, set video bit rate down.
When 1080p HD video to Xperia Z1 conversion completes, you can click "Open" button to find generated 1080p videos on Mac. Now you can sync movies to Xperia Z1.
Good new for you! Thanksgiving coming! To celebrate this special festival, Pavtube launch Thanksgiving Giveaway and Promotion 2013, you can get Free, Buy one get one free, Up to 66% off discount between Nov. 7 and Dec. 10, 2013.
1. Thanksgiving Best Sellers
* 30% off Blu-ray Ripper (Windows/Mac)
* 30% off DVD Ripper (Windows/Mac)
* 20% offVideo Converter Ultimate
* 20% off iMedia Converter for Mac
* 20% off Video Converter Windows/Mac
2. Thanksgiving Giveaway
* Free DVD Ripper (Windows/Mac)
* Free Video DVD Converter Ultimate
3. Thanksgiving Buy one Get one free Treats
* Buy MTS/M2TS Converter (Windows/Mac), Free Get FLV Converter (Windows/Mac)
* Buy MXF Converter (Windows/Mac), Free Get MKV Converter (Windows/Mac)
* Buy HD Video Converter (Windows/Mac), Free Get DVD Creator (Windows/Mac)
4. Thanksgiving Crazy Deals - Only $9.9
* MKV Converter (Windows/Mac)
* FLV/F4V Converter (Windows/Mac)
* TOD Converter (Windows/Mac)
* MOD Converter (Windows/Mac)
5. Get more discount - Sharing at your Facebook page
Click "Share on Facebook" button, insert "#PavtubeThanks2013", choose "Public", and click "Share Link". You will get another 20% coupon. The discounted link will be sent to your Facebook %