CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 16, 2002, 02:10 AM

sponsored links

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by lhaney [/i]
[B]I hate to say it, but now that games are so complicated, and I have so many of 'em, I just don't play the ps2 too much. I still prefer nintendo entertainment system games. [/B]
amen
Old May 16, 2002, 12:25 PM
Veteran

Cool!
Old May 16, 2002, 01:22 PM
Veteran

Dunno if anyone agrees with me but a games console should stay a games console - online gaming is cool but if they start turning into pc's then it'll be rediculous and to be honest there will be no point in buying them.
Old May 16, 2002, 01:28 PM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by liambramall [/i]
[B]Dunno if anyone agrees with me but a games console should stay a games console - online gaming is cool but if they start turning into pc's then it'll be rediculous and to be honest there will be no point in buying them. [/B]
There's one major difference though.A high end pc costs up to $2000,a console only $300.
Old May 16, 2002, 03:03 PM
Veteran

I agree with liambramall, if you want on-line games get a PC it looks better its cheaper, and better power graphics sound and everything else, except maybe the controllers. No PS3 for me, a console should only be created to play video games, i don't really care about the dvd movies on PS2 anyways. Long live PS2, the last and best game console of the near future.
Jaegermeister2k, what are you talking about $2000 high end PC, just go over to dell.com and you don't ever want a PS3. Anyways if you do have that high end PC why buy a PS3 which is infereior and provides lower power. Anyway you don't even know the PS3 is going to be 400 at least without accessories and controllers and whatnots. Thats my 5Cents.
Old May 16, 2002, 05:32 PM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by khosw [/i]
[B]Jaegermeister2k, what are you talking about $2000 high end PC, just go over to dell.com and you don't ever want a PS3. Anyways if you do have that high end PC why buy a PS3 which is infereior and provides lower power. Anyway you don't even know the PS3 is going to be 400 at least without accessories and controllers and whatnots. Thats my 5Cents. [/B]
Hehe,i would never again buy a computer from one of those companies,eather a cheap self made computer or the expensive alienware computers.