CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD-R & CD-RW
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 03, 2009, 09:54 AM

Default CDROM cannot read CD

sponsored links

Hi,
I use the old DVD/CD-ROM drive LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW-1673S
But I find I can read some DVD .BUt I cannot read some DVD .
Not all the DVD I can read by this ROM .
Why ?? Is there any problem in this ROM ??
I use it in win XP SP-3 ...
Any advice ????
Old Nov 23, 2009, 08:41 PM
Veteran

How to convert Tivo to MPEG?
Do you know how to convert TiVo to MPEG? Do you know what program can help you complete TiVo to MPEG conversion? Do you even know how to put TiVo on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Archos, Gphone and so on? Now, just in this moment, you will suddenly see the light and easily convert TiVo to MPEG to play on iPod, iPhone, Creative Zen, etc.
First, how to convert TiVo to MPEG? This [B]converting[/B] [B]TiVo to MPEG [/B]guide shows you the way to easily enjoy beloved TV shows recorded by TiVo box on your portable devices any time and any where. To [B]convert TiVo to MPEG[/B], please follow the steps below:
Two must-have and 100% clean tools, please first free download here:
TiVo Desktop software Moyea Video Converter

[B]Step-by-step guide: How to convert TiVo to MPEG?[/B]
[B](1) How to tranfer TiVo TV shows to PC[/B]
[IMG]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/uploads/2009/11/tivo-to-pc-transfer1.jpg[/IMG]

Download TiVo Desktop software. Connect TiVo to your home network, and then the TiVo Desktop will provide you with a list of shows for transferring to your PC. Then please transfer the TiVo TV shows you want to PC.
[B]2) Convert TiVo to MPEG[/B]
This [B]Moyea Video Converter[/B](***********.my-video-converter.com/video_converter/)can help you to quickly and easily convert manifold video files like TiVo, MKV, AVCHD, HD, AVI, WMV, MOV etc to MPEG files. You could get wonderful output files and never worry about out of sync.
Download it free from here: Video Converter (********reg.moyea.com/download/?n=tivo-to-MPEG-guideMoyea )

[B]Step 1:[/B] Start up this program, and then click “Add” to import all .tivo files.
[B]Step 2[/B]: Choose the proper output video format like Gphone MPEG-4(.*mp4) [/B]and destination folder to put converted MPEG files.
[IMG]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/uploads/2009/11/tivo-to-mpeg.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Step 3[/B]: Click “Start” button to start the TiVo to MPEG conversion. Just few minutes, the conversion from TiVo to MPEG is completed!
3. More information, please enter into:Convert TiVo to MPEG.(***********.my-video-converter.com/video_converter/)
Convert TiVo to iPod
Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/convert_tivo_to_ipod/
Convert TiVo to AVI
Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/convert_tivo_to_avi/
Convert TiVo to PSP
Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/convert_tivo_to_psp/
Convert TiVo to iPhone
Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/convert_tivo_to_iphone_convert_tivo_to_iphone_3g/
Convert TOD to iPhone
Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/convert_tod_to_iphone/
Old Nov 28, 2009, 03:05 AM
Veteran

I personally, appreciate [b]Moyea DVD Ripper[/b].
Okay, Why shall I choose Moyea DVD Ripper?
Several majoy reasons as follows can be accounted for it:
First, Powerful DVD editing options.
Next, Faster DVD conversion speed supported by multi-thread technology. Output converted files without any audio and video sync issues.
Third, Enjoy DVD on portable devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Blackberry, Zune, and various Cell Phones.
Fourth, Share customized DVD content on your websites or blogs with YouTube Videos FLV.
Last, advanced audio and video sync tech, which ensure excellent output video and audio match.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/dvd_ripper/
Old Dec 30, 2009, 08:19 PM

Default CDROM cannot read CD

Sounds like a power issue to me. When the drive starts up its pulling more power. What are the specs of your PSU?