CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD-R & CD-RW
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 20, 2008, 07:07 PM

Unhappy How do I fix a Music CD-R, that failed to record a track?:

sponsored links

Stand alone Sony CD-Recorder:
1.) I recorded a track on my Music CD-R.
2.) When the song was done I pressed pause.
3.) I pressed stop.
4.) I got an Error 13 from PMA Writing.
5.) If I press anything else on the CD-Recorder I get an Error 14, until I take the CD out of my stand alone Sony CD-Recorder.
6.) Might us will take the CD out of my Stand alone Sony CD-Recorder, and hope for a program or software that can fix the CD.

I wish I could:
A.) Put the CD into a computer CD-Burner and use a program or software to fix the CD.

1. Is there any way I can fix this CD, that failed to record at PMA Writing?
2. Is there any software that can fix the CD, whenever I get an error from recording a track from my stand alone CD Recorder?

I need a program that can find the pointers on that CD, and finish up the PMA Writing, on that CD, to recover that track, so that I can continue to record on that CD, without it being scratched.

The error 13 and error 14 put a scratch on my CD, and I need the PMA Writing to just remove that scratch.

Can anybody please help me?
Google doesn't know.

Is this the right place to ask about a CD, that's been recorded on a stand alone CD Recorder, instead of a computer CD-recorder?
Old Dec 20, 2008, 09:58 PM
Veteran

Was the disk finalised ?.

colin.
Old Dec 22, 2008, 06:48 PM

Default No the disc was not finalized.

No the disc was not finalized when I recorded this track.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandler68 View Post
Was the disk finalised ?.

colin.
Old Dec 22, 2008, 09:00 PM
Veteran

I'm sorry to say that there is nothing that can be done as far as i know.

Any recordings done on a stand alone recorder needs to be finalised by that recorder as nothing else can finalise it.

If you mean that a very thin line is visable on the burn side of the disk near the centre of this disk, it means that it did not burn this disk correctly, and is therefore unusable.

colin.
Old Dec 23, 2008, 10:35 PM

Default Thanks.

Thanks. I decided to finalize the disc without doing any further recording and it finalized okay. I did not want to scratch the CD, by recording more stuff, on that bad CD. I had that problem on a few discs of where you get a very thin visible line on the center of the disc. That thin visible line on the center of the disc is pretty much a bad scratch. But this time I finalized the disc without any further recording, so that I could avoid that very thin visible line on the center of the disc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandler68 View Post
I'm sorry to say that there is nothing that can be done as far as i know.

Any recordings done on a stand alone recorder needs to be finalised by that recorder as nothing else can finalise it.

If you mean that a very thin line is visable on the burn side of the disk near the centre of this disk, it means that it did not burn this disk correctly, and is therefore unusable.

colin.
Old Mar 04, 2009, 01:44 AM

Default Hallo

generic ****** online purchase cheap ****** [url=***********.creativedrugs.com/]buy ******buy cheap generic ****** uk ****** generic [url=********gatormaids.com/]online ****** buy online ****** order cheap ****** online uk ****** cheap uk ******
[url=***********.wrestlingmallstore.com/******/]buy ****** canada uk ****** cheap ****** generic