CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 02, 2010, 05:11 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up Mac DVD Copy Pro - Copy DVD to DVD folder and backup DVD to DVD disc DVD ISO on Mac

sponsored links

Mac DVD Copy Pro is your best choice for Mac users to copy DVD on Mac. Mac DVD Copy Pro can help you backup DVD on Mac.

This DVD Copy Pro for Mac enables you copy DVD on Mac both commercial encrypted DVDs and homemade DVDs to blank DVDs. It supports D9 to D5 compression and no quality loess.

Mac DVD Copy Pro also allows you backup DVD movies to DVD Folder,dvdmedia file or ISO file which can be played with Apple DVD Player. And you can keep the original copies safely on the shelf.

[img]********dvdcopy.onapplemac.com/[/img]
Old Dec 02, 2010, 09:17 AM
Veteran

TS to iMovie Converter is dedicated to convert TS files to iMovie support formats for further editing for yourself and it is the best converter to convert TS to iMvie.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/import-ts-to-imovie.htm[/img]
Old Jan 24, 2011, 05:00 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up import dvd to final cut pro for editing

"I have many DVDs and I want to import DVD to FCP for making my own movies, but I have tried many times, I can't convert DVD to Final Cut Pro directly, is there anybody could help me to convert DVD to FCP?" Somebody asked in Yahoo.

FCP(Final Cut Pro) is a professional non-linear editing software application developed by Macromedia Inc. and then Apple Inc. Final Cut Pro also supports mixed video formats (both resolution and framerate) in the timeline with real time support. You can use FCP edit videos. But DVD can't imported by FCP, so you must convert DVD to FCP.

Mac DVD to FCP Converter is the best assistant for you to convert DVD to FCP. By using this DVD to FCP for Mac, you can convert DVD to FCP compatible formats like any QuickTime video formats. The next step is easily import DVD to Final Cut Pro for editing. During conversion, you should't worry about the video quality loss.

DVD to FCP Converter not only can convert DVD to FCP but also can convert DVD to iMovie, convert DVD to FCE, convert DVD to other popular video formats such as AVI, MP4, MPEG etc. After conversion, you can watch your own movies on iPod, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV, BlackBerry etc and other video and audio player.

[img]********dvdripper.onapplemac.com/how-to-import-dvd-into-final-cut-pro.php[/img]
Old Jan 26, 2011, 02:07 AM

Default iPad Video Converer

iPad, declaired by Apple Inc. as a Magical and Revolutionary product, is announced on January 27, 2010 and released on April 3, 2010. The tablet computer is quickly popular among people who go after the latest fashion. Therefore, Emicsoft iPad Video
Converter is created to solve the problem that AVI or MPEG or WMV videos can not be played by iPad.
The best [url=***********.emicsoft.com/ipad-video-converter.html]iPad Converter software can convert to iPad format from AVI, WMV, MPEG, DivX, XviD, VOB, 3GP, FLV, SWF, etc. to iPad MPEG-4, H.264 MPEG-4, MP3, AAC, AIFF and WAV.
Key features:
The best Converter to iPad provides the easiest way to convert video/audio to iPad compatible formats MPEG-4, H.264 MPEG-4, MP3, AAC, AIFF and WAV format.
Enjoy any video or audio files you like on iPad for the iPad format converter can convert all popular video and audio formats for iPad.
Simultaneously input multiple video or audio files and start all conversion tasks. Yes, converting several files at the same time successfully is really so easy.
[img]***********.emicsoft.com/images/screenshot/ipad-video-converter/ipad-video-converter.jpg[/img]
More softwares:
[url=***********.oxpdf.com/pdf-to-epub-converter.html]PDF to EPUB Converter
[url=***********.oxpdf.com/pdf-to-djvu-converter.html]PDF to DjVu Converter
Old Jul 23, 2011, 07:41 AM
Veteran

Default Convert .avi to .mov - How to convert avi to QuickTime mov video on Mac?

As a Mac user, convert video to QuickTime .mov like convert avi to mov in order to play avi video with QuickTime player is a normal thing. So Avi to Mov Converter for Mac is one indispensable tool which can help Mac users to convert avi video to QuickTime .mov in an easy way and play video on QuickTime directly.

I'm trying to convert an AVI movie to .mov so that I can use it in iMovie on my MacBook, but when I use free downloaded programs like "Prism", my video gets really blurry! Any suggestions?

AVI to Mov Converter for Mac is the best tool that I recommend powerfully. If the AVI file is encoded with a codec that QT, iMovie, FCP can't recognize, like DivX, XviD, you won't be able to import them to iMovie. With the powerful Mac AVI to Mov Converter, you can convert avi video to mov files within several simple steps. And then import avi file into iMovie or play avi file with QuickTIme player directly by yourself. The best Avi to Mov Converter for Mac also can convert much more different format videos to each other like mp4, flv, mpeg, asf, wmv, etc.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/tutorial/convert-avi/to-mov-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Feb 03, 2012, 09:34 PM

Talking Convert mxf file to wmv, edit mxf in Avid Media Composer

MXF to WMV Converter not only can convert mxf file to wmv, AVI, MPEG2, MPG, MP4, etc but also can let you edit mxf in AviD, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere Elements, Movie Maker, etc.

Code:
www.4yousoft.com/how-to/convert-mxf-file-to-wmv.htm

Tags
clone dvd mac, copy dvd on mac, dvd copy for mac, dvd copy mac, mac dvd copy pro