CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox > Xbox Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 27, 2002, 09:17 AM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Default Installing a Matrix chip with Enigmah Beta

sponsored links

I have an enigmah beta chip at the moment but am looking at upgrading to a matrix chip. I have a few questions that maybe the experts can help me with.

1 - Where in the Uk can I buy a matrix chip and what is the price ?

2 - Do I need to take out the Enigmah beta chip when I install the Matrix or can they exist together ?

3 - Is there a switch to turn the matrix off as i've heard that if you have a mod running you get banned from using xbox live ?

The reason i'm looking at the matrix chip is that i'm fed up with having to patch games to work with the enigmah. Will all backups and imports work without patches with the matrix ?

Thanks in advance for any help