CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Audio CDs & MP3
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 04, 2002, 11:16 PM
Veteran

Default Can anyone please help me burn the Burn Proof P-Ditty. We Created The Remix. REWARD.

sponsored links

Just like the topic says looking to rip or burn the Burnproof version of P-Ditty's We Created The Remix.I will gladly rewards anyone who help me throughly burn it succesfully. Anyone interested email me at [email]mccoy33@msn.com[/email]. Need to burn It by Tommorrrow so please post your info. Thanks.
Old Jun 05, 2002, 03:34 AM
Veteran

Have you read the post below about protected CDs ?

Let me know where to pick up my reward !!
Old Jun 05, 2002, 01:17 PM

As far as I've been able to tell, the only way to do this is via a CD Player not on the computer. A lead from the line out of the CD Player to the line in on your sound card. Free download of dB Music Converter AND Auxialiary input and your away. It's only 1 speed but it works.
You only do it once anyway.
Thraphosid.