CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 06, 2003, 09:44 AM
Veteran

Default an IFO edit Question and a another question, conserning maybe pulldown

sponsored links

I'm making a copy of Dude wheres my car. and the commentary is a must to have. But I was wondering, when I chnage the audio in WinDVD4, the 6CH, 2CH, and Commentary Audio, all say English, as it does in IFO Edit, right below the "delay (ms)". I was wondering if there was a way to change this to something besides the language, if I could type in something, like DD, DTS, Stereo, Commentary etc.??

-------------------------------------
Also I have just a general question, when I use CCE and IFO edit, and all that. When I'm done with IFO edit, and I watch the result on the PC before its on the DVD or after, the timer goes at like 2 thirds speed. And It's doing this with and without 2:3 Pulldown. So if pulldowns the problem where can I get the newest pulldown.exe file to use? The audio and video match each other and go the right speed, the timer thing just goes slow. I'm using Pilldown Batch FE 1.0, and Pulldown .99d, so i think I need something newer that 99d if there is.