CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Operating System Forums > Windows XP
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old Feb 18, 2003, 11:40 AM
vangl76 vangl76 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Posts: 80
Default internet explorer problem [sony; ; winXP]

sponsored links

 
I have a problem using internet explorer that gets annoying. About 80% of the time if I type in a web address it loads up the page just fine. But the other 20%, it will do something like this - I type in www.hotmail.com, and it will load up IBM's website saying the page was not found there.
I have tried clearing the cache and clearing the history but it always does this. Does anybody know what could be causing this??

p.s. I am using win xp
  #2  
Old Feb 18, 2003, 12:48 PM
landlocked surfer landlocked surfer is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: denver colorado US
Posts: 609
Default

Have you gotten a culmative patch for IE? Microsoft had to patch the patch because of problems like this... they said that some ppl that updated using the cululative IE6 patch had problems logging in to net passport, and some other login web sites...
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
INTERNET EXPLORER [ADVENT; 3117; winXP] willocks Windows XP 2 Jan 10, 2004 05:41 AM
Internet Explorer Problem blakeas Open to All Computer Related Topics 11 Dec 31, 2003 12:49 PM
Internet Explorer will not open web pages [Toshiba ; SP6100; winXP] meek_imp Windows XP 5 May 08, 2003 01:59 PM
internet problem [; ; winXP] aelson Windows XP 2 Apr 15, 2003 03:50 PM
Help Required, logging off the internet problem. Please [; ; winXP] thethreeamigoes Windows XP 2 Sep 21, 2002 10:58 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1996-2009 CDROM-Guide.com. All rights reserved