CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 13, 2011, 01:20 AM
Veteran

Default Transcode Canon VIXIA HF10 1080i MTS videos to Apple ProRes or DVCPROHD MOV with No R

sponsored links

Transcode Canon VIXIA HF10 1080i MTS videos to Apple ProRes or DVCPROHD MOV with No Rendering
The Canon VIXIA HF10 is an ultra compact camcorder that captures HD video in the AVCHD H.264 video file format. What makes the camcorder unique is the dual storage capabilities built into the camera. It doesn't use video tape or DVD disc or a hard disk; rather, it captures video and still images either via the camcorder's built-in 16GB Flash memory, or via SDHC (Serial Digital High Capacity) memory cards.

So if you use Canon VIXIA HF10 for the 1920×1080i AVCHD recording and want to edit the 1080i mts files on Mac with FCP, but Canon HF10’ s recording AVCHD MTS files are not the preferred format for Final Cut Studio. So if you want to edit Canon HF10 AVCHD video with high quality on Mac with Final Cut Pro/Final Cut Pro 7, you can convert Canon HF10 AVCHD to FCP ProRes or DVCPROHD MOV before editing.

Here is the step-by-step guide for you to import and edit Canon VIXIA HF10 MTS to Final Cut Pro/FCP7/FCE on iMac/MacBook Pro with Mac OS X like Snow Leopard.
Step1. Load Canon VIXIA HF10 AVCHD videos to Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac.
After transferring .mts files from Canon VIXIA HF10, run Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac as the best Canon VIXIA HF10 AVCHD to MOV converter, and click the “Add” button to load .mts videos.
Step2. Choose Apple ProRes (*.mov) or DVCPROHD (*.mov) output format.
Click the “Format” option, choose the Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 video (*.mov) or DVCPRO HD video (*.mov) as output format. Import Canon VIXIA HF10 AVCHD format to FCP/FCP7 without rendering for editing.

Step3. Merge Canon VIXIA HF10 1080i AVCHD files. (Optional)
Tick the checkbox for “Merge into one file”, and the Canon VIXIA HF10 1920×1080 AVCHD converter will join and combine the video clips into a single file as output.
Step4. Convert Canon VIXIA HF10 MTS to Apple ProRes or DVCPROHD MOV for Final Cut.
Click the convert button under the preview window, the Canon VIXIA 1080i AVCHD converter starts converting Canon VIXIA HF10 1080i MTS videos to Apple ProRes MOV or DVCPROHD .mov, and joining the MTS files for editing in Final Cut Studio.
After converting and merging the Canon VIXIA HF10 AVCHD files, just import the output files to Final Cut Studio and the video is in HD 1920×1080. You can also import the output videos to Final Cut Express (FCE) 4 for editing in full HD.

***********.aunsoft.com/mts-converter-mac/
Old Mar 24, 2011, 05:31 AM
Veteran

Convert/Burn Panasonic HDC-SD600 AVCHD/MTS/M2TS Files to DVD with iDVD
For better playing and sharing Panasonic SD600 video recordings, people prefer to burn Panasonic HDC-SD600 AVCHD video files onto DVD with iDVD. But when you transfer its MTS video files to iMac or Macbook, you will notice that the 1080/60p MTS footages are not compatible with some software, like iMovie, FCP and iDVD.

Thus, a powerful MTS Converter for Mac is essential to make these 1080/60p MTS video files editable and burn-able. Aunsoft MTS Converter for Mac is the recommended Mac Panasonic SD600 AVCHD converter which is professional in converting .mts files to MOV as well as editing .mts files.
Now I will show you how to convert Panasonic SD600 AVCHD files to MOV for iDVD in the easiest and quickest way.
Step 1.Load 1080/60p MTS files into Aunsoft MTS Converter for Mac.
After transferring MTS files to Apple hard drive, drag and drop specified video file to this program or import video files by clicking “Add” button.
Step 2.Choose MOV as the output video format.
Click “Format” and from its drop-list choose Adobe Premier/Sony Vegas->MOV (AVC) (*.mov) as the output video format. This video converter will use the original video resolution by default. Click the "Settings" button to change video frame rate to 29.97 fps. You can also change the video resolution to 720x480 (NTSC) or 720x576 (PAL) for DVD.

Step 3.Start the conversion from Panasonic SD600 1080/60p MTS files to MOV.
Click “Convert” button under the preview window and this conversion will begin immediately.
Finally, it is the time for you to burn converted MOV files to a blank DVD with iDVD.
Tip:
Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac supports converting common videos, HD videos, TV shows (*.tivo, *.tp, *.ts, *.trp), flash videos (*.flv, *.f4v), camcorder recorded videos (*.m2ts, *.mts, *.mod, *.vro, *.mvi, *.tod, etc), to Apple ProRes, DVCPROHD, Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC), Avid DNxHD (*.mov), MOV, M4V, AVI, MP4, MKV, MPEG, WMV, 3GP, H.264, MPG, MP3, AAC, AC3, etc to play on iPad, iPod, iPhone, iPhone 4, Nexus one, Xbox 360, HTC series, Droid X, Droid 2, HTC EVO 4G, PSP, PS3, Archos, Blackberry, etc. And its powerful editing functions, perfect audio/audio sync, fast speed, excellent quality will let you have more fun.

***********.aunsoft.com/mts-converter-mac/
Old Apr 20, 2011, 07:05 AM
Veteran

Canon MTS Merger-Join Canon HF S10,HF M30 Movies into One
Change Canon AVCHD movies from 5.1 channel audio to stereo and join files

My friend used Canon HF S10 to record , and I would like to join the video clips from his camcorder and my video clips from the new HF M30. There is Pixela ImageMixer 3 SE on the Canon disc. However, the included editing software is pretty opaque and the documentation seems to incompletely explain how to combine clips and remove unwanted segments. After google search, I find Aunsoft Final Mate as the recommended mts joiner on Windows.

Below is how I handle and process videos with Final Mate, which provide both lossless output and best quality video conversion.

Part I. Join Canon HF S10 and HF M30 AVCHD clips with lossless output.
Run Aunsoft Final Mate as the best Canon MTS merger without encoding, go to the Resource tab and click the Add file path icon to locate the folder with the AVCHD files.

Click the drop-down button for the Add movie icon and choose lossless output, drag and drop the clips from the Resource tab to the movie ID, and the files with the same parameters like frame size, audio channel will be joined to the movie.

If you get error message about the file with different parameters, just follow the steps below.

Part II. Join Canon stereo and 5.1-channel audio file to one file.
If you get your movie with optional Canon SM-V1 5.1-Channel Surround Microphone, you will get Dolby Digital 5.1-channel audio. It is also possible to join Canon AVCHD files with stereo and 5.1-surround sound, and it could be processed with the high quality video recoding.

Just click the drop-down button for the Add movie icon and choose to create a movie for conversion. Select the files on the Resource tab, drag and drop to the movie ID, and the files will be combined as one movie.

Click the Export button and choose the output format like Common Format > HD Video > H.264 HD Video (*.mp4). Choose high quality for bitrate, and choose stereo as output audio channel. Click OK to start joining AVCHD files with stereo and 5.1 audio into one movie, keeping stereo.

Well, you can create lossless movie and converting movie on Aunsoft Final Mate. The output process will provide you with the lossless .mts and the high quality .mp4 simultaneously.

If you are looking for joining Canon MTS on Mac, you can try Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac as the AVCHD merger on Mac Snow Leopard.

***********.aunsoft.com/final-mate/
Old May 21, 2011, 01:08 AM
Veteran

Lossless Splitter-Cut Canon HF10 MTS clips at all on Mac without conversion

Concerning the camcorders, my experience is mostly based on Sony (CX550), Canon ( HF10) and Panasonic (GH2, SD90) models. Some days ago I use my old Camcorder Canon Vixia HF10 recording 1920 x 1080 MTS files. And I want to organize my video collection instead of having several small or large mts files without any sense. More specifically, in a social occasion I would like to store 4 or 5 different parts in video files and not having to store 50 meaningless mts files.

So I need a Mac Software not only can cut unwanted .mts clips but also export lossless MTS. After google search, I found Final Mate for Mac is the recommended lossless split .mts clips on Mac.Then I download and try it. And I had succeed with the cut the 50 meaningless mts files and the output .mts files without recompression.

Here is the detailed guide introduces how to split unwanted AVCHD clips without conversion with Mac OS X Snow Leopard on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro.

Step 1. Capture .mts files from Canon HF10 to Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac.
Connect your Canon HF10 MTS camcorder to Mac computer with USB cable. Then launch Final Mate for Mac from Application folder. With smart camcorder wizard included in Final Mate for Mac, you can easily capture MTS files from camcorder to hard drive or to the program for basic editing.

Tip: by clicking on "Add file path button" from Resource Tab on the main interface of Final Mate for Mac to browser for MTS file folder, you can also add MTS files from computer to the program.

Step 2: Create a Movie for Cut Canon HF10 MTS files.
Click the Add movie button, and choose the" For Lossless Output", a movie about cut mts for lossless output will be created by default. You can also create multiple movie for split .mts files.The Final Mate for Mac can output multiple cut without recompression mts files.

Step 3: Add .mts files for split redundant clips without conversion.
Select the MTS files you would like to cut mts from the Camcorder/Resource tab, drag and drop to the movie.

Step 4: Split/Cut MTS Clips on Timeline.
From the timeline, you may notice the vernier, which is used as time pointer. Click on the Vernier, and move to the timeline you want to cut, and click the "Split" button to cut the video. You may also click the Split button when the video plays to the point you want to cut.
Then click on segment you want to cut off from the timeline, and then click the Delete button next to the Split button to remove the unwanted .mts clips.

Step 5: Export one Single MTS Files without re-encoding.
Choose Export in the main interface, and click the OK button to get videos without recompression. You will get the cutted/splitted AVCHD without quality lost in a few minutes.

Soon after the exporting, you can store the meaningful mts files with lossless delete the meaningless mts clips. Also can upload the you need to appropriate size .mts clips to Youtube for share.

Tips: The Final Mate For Mac support camcorder includes but not limited to Panasonic HDC-TM900,TM90,SD90,HDC-TM700/HS700/SD700, SD60/HS60, DMC-GH2,GH1,GF2,ZS7/TZ10; Sony HDR-CX700, CX550, XR550, XR520, CX350, CX305, CX150,CX360, Alpha NEX-5,DSC-HX5V,; Canon Vixia HF200, HF S100,HG10,HG20,HF R10,HF R11,HF R100.etc If you want to know more about Camocorder , plaease visit the Sony Camcorder column for more information.

********canon-videoconverter.com/2011/05/lossless-splitter-cut-canon-hf10-mts-clips-at-all-without-conversion-on-mac/
Old May 22, 2011, 04:09 AM
Veteran

Talking Convert AVCHD camcorder files such as MTS, M2TS, MOD and TOD on Mac

[b]Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac[/b] is a full-featured tool for AVCHD camcorder users, which can convert AVCHD videos (MTS, M2TS, MOD, MOD) to common videos including AVI, MOV, MPEG, WMV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, SWF, and HD videos like HD AVI, HD MOV, HD MPEG, HD WMV. This powerful Mac AVCHD Converter can support various portable devices such as iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Wii and DS, Mobile Phones, Android Mobile, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, etc.

[b]Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac[/b], the best Mac AVCHD Converter software also makes it possible to trim your AVCHD (MTS, M2TS, MOD, HDV) video clips, crop video playing screen, add subtitle/watermark/artistic effects, adjust video image effects, customize parameters, preview your shot video, capture desired video images and calculate bit rate.

* Convert AVCHD videos to common popular video formats & HD videos.
* AVCHD videos are convertible for playback on many mobile devices.
* Extract AVCHD audio to various formats.
* High compatibility with various AVCHD camcorders and players
* Powerful editing functions to polish your shot video
* Capture pictures from AVCHD videos.

[b]More Info: [/b]
Code:
***********.apple.com/downloads/macosx/video/tanbeeavchdconverterformac.html
[img]***********.tanbee.com/avchd-converter-for-mac/images/avchdconvertermac.jpg[/img]

[b]How to convert AVCHD camcorder videos on Mac?[/b]

This tutorial will show you how to convert AVCHD(.mts, .m2ts, .mod, .tod) files to all popular videos suitable for different multimedia players with [b]Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac[/b] step by step. Before you start, please download, install and launch [b]Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac[/b].

Step 1: Load AVCHD camcorder video files
Click "Add File" button on the toolbar or go to "File > Add files" from the main menu to load files you want to convert.

Step 2: Choose output format for your players
Choose the file, click "Profile" drop-down button to choose the format you need, then click "" to choose destination folder for saving output files.

Step 3: Start AVCHD video conversion on Mac
After the above settings, check the needed files to convert in the file list, and click "Convert" big button to start converting. You can check the converting progress from the converting window.
Old May 22, 2011, 04:20 AM
Veteran

Talking Tanbee AVCHD Converter - Convert camcorder AVCHD video files

People nowadays like using AVCHD camcorders to to keep memory of their special times in lives, such as birthday and wedding party, all sorts of festivals, etc. However, MTS/M2TS clips from AVCHD camcorders can’t be played on popular players or mobile devices. Then you need to convert the AVCHD videos to other available media formats.Tanbee AVCHD Converter is one must-have tool for those people who have a AVCHD camcorder such as Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Sony and Hitachi AVCHD Camcorder.

[b]Tanbee AVCHD Converter[/b] can easily convert AVCHD (MTS/M2TS), MOD and TOD video to other video format in both HD and SD resolution, With this Tanbee AVCHD Converter, you can also extract audio from AVCHD videos, capture video images. Tanbee AVCHD Converter also comes with a host of great video-editing tools. Download the [b]Tanbee AVCHD Converter[/b] for FREE and convert for playback on your iPod, iPad, iPad2, iPhone, PSP, Walkman, Zune, mobile phone and many other devices.

[img]***********.tanbee.com/avchd-video-converter/images/tutorial/avchdconverter.jpg[/img]

[b]Tanbee AVCHD Video Converter Key Features[/b]

Supports a Wide Range of AVCHD Camcorders - Highly compatible to convert videos shot with AVCHD camcorders including Panasonic, Sony, Hitachi, Canon and JVC.

Convert AVCHD Camcorder Videos - Tanbee AVCHD Converter can convert MTS/M2TS/MOD videos shot on AVCHD camcorders to WMV, MPEG, AVI, MP4, MKV, RM, 3GP, FLV, SWF video and HD video formats.

Optimized Presets for Video Players - AVCHD Video conversion is darn easy with a list of optimized presets for iPod, iPad, iPad2, PSP, Creative Zen, Zune, etc. You don't need to worry about the settings and resolutions for your devices.

Rip Audio from AVCHD Video - Extract audio from AVCHD to MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, AMR audios.

Crop or Trim Video -Trim an AVCHD video to retain the desired clips, Crop the image to remove unwanted backdrops, black borders or emphasize a particular focal point.

Batch AVCHD Video Conversion -Convert multiple AVCHD video files simultaneously at high speed.

[b]More Info: [/b]
Code:
***********.tanbee.com/avchd-video-converter/