CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 17, 2002, 01:29 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by bdogg63 [/i]
[B]

i see your point and there is alot of truth to that. but remember, there will always be exclusive games to certain consoles. xbox has them. ps2 has them. nintendo has always had them.

For example, do you ever think WWE Smackdown, WWE Raw, or WWE Wrestlemania X8, or Super Smash Brothers will ever be on the PC. Nope..... (well, you never know)

Some games out there will always be for the consoles. [/B]
Just because something is exclusive doesn't mean it won't be released on other platforms.Look at halo it'll be released on the pc/mac.There are others too,just gotta wait alittle.
Old May 17, 2002, 07:09 PM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by Jaegermeister2k [/i]
[B]

Just because something is exclusive doesn't mean it won't be released on other platforms.Look at halo it'll be released on the pc/mac.There are others too,just gotta wait alittle. [/B]
just incase you weren't aware...MOST of the X-Box games that are out WILL be made into PC games...that f'en microsoft's strategy...XBOX sucks a-holes

<-- NUBS -->
Old May 17, 2002, 08:10 PM

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by bdogg63 [/i]
[B]
For example, do you ever think WWE Smackdown, WWE Raw, or WWE Wrestlemania X8, or Super Smash Brothers will ever be on the PC. Nope..... (well, you never know)

Some games out there will always be for the consoles. [/B]
One word: Emulator
Maybe not soon but there will be one.

[img]********richdawg.8m.com/images/betperry.gif[/img]
Old May 17, 2002, 11:52 PM

There is really end to anything because of economy or rather people would be out of jobs..One minute Intel pops out 2.4ghz CPU and then month later 2.6 or possibility of 3.0ghz(Which I'm holding out for, until then I just use my current Dual Mp 2100)will be out..I guess same thing with consoles..PS2 is good but Xbox and Gamecube is trying to compete with the PS2 so Xbox has to be dropped to $200.00..I'm guessing but Gamecube will fall to $149.00..Likely..The Value of this message is you buy one thing today, tomorrow your console or whatever it is will be outdated due to something else pops up next minute..
As for PS3 I predict a huge line again like PS2 was on the first day..Or something more disturbing fact is that someone from Ebay paid about $2,000.00 for the PS2..Whether the transaction finished or it, I don't think it's worth it!! Period! I'll stick with my messiah PS2's for now..
Old May 17, 2002, 11:54 PM

What I meant was there is no end to anything..Bad typo's..Must proof read before submitting..Sorry!
Old May 18, 2002, 07:49 AM
Banned

Default ps3

[IMG]********msxboxgames.com/Playstation_3_logo_.jpg[/IMG]

thats not the logo for ps3 i had a gamepro book and it showed the real logo that sony is going to but on ps3 and it showed the whole ps3 inside each parth

note:ill look for the gamepro book and scan the pictures in

thanx,
wtm2323,
halla back....