CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Audio CDs & MP3
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 07, 2010, 09:46 PM
Veteran

Default Convert VP6 to WMV with Moyea Video Converter

sponsored links

Convert VP6 to WMV with Moyea Video Converter

Are you still frustrated at how to [b]convert VP6 to WMV[/b] file? Or do you want to play VP6 (videos on game) to WMV, AVI, MPEG, 3GP, VOB, MPG and other popular video/audio formats? Well, Moyea Video Converter is the right tool you need which is powerful to convert among almost video/audio formats such as VP6, MXF, WMV, AVI, 3GP, MPEG, MPG, VOB, MOV, etc at high fast conversion speed and excellent output quality. The most common item converting video and audio in different directions won't occur in this professional converter due to its perfect audio and video sync technology.

To start, download this [b]VP6 to WMV converter[/b] here, install and run it.

Step 1: Click the "Add" button to load your VP6 files into it

Step 2: Select WMV as output format

Hint: you can also choose other video/audio formats like AVI, MPEG, MPG, 3GP, VOB, MOV, MXF, etc according to your actual demand. In addition, this VP6 Converter supports batch conversion, so you can convert several VP6 files to WMV at the same time. Or, you can tick the checkbox "Merge into one file" to combine/join several VP6 files into a single one.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/11-31/vp6-to-wmv.jpg[/img]

Step 3: Set advanced settings

Click the "Settings" button to open a profile window. Set bit rate, frame rate, codec, aspect ratio, resolution and channels for your reference. Remember the lager bit rate, the bigger file size while the better output quality.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/11-31/wmv-format.jpg[/img]

If you want to save the settings for next use by default, just hit the "Save as" button

Step 4: Edit VP6 files

If you want to do some edit jobs to improve and perfect your video files, this option will greatly help you. For instance, click the "Trim" button you can split any part you want and convert it for watching.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/11-31/editor.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 5: Click the "Convert" button to start VP6 to WMV Conversion[/b]

Well done. Hope it helps!

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/video_converter/
Old Mar 28, 2010, 03:56 AM

Guys!!! I found a very simple program, which can convert a lot of video formats to flash formats. Easy settings and nice interface... I've just enjoyed it. I use Moyea Video Converter. I like it.

********community.brandrepublic.com/forums/t/21880.aspx

Tags
crack video, moyea video converter, my video converter, video convert, video file