CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Device Driver Questions
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 30, 2003, 03:27 AM

Default Kodak camera driver/software download

sponsored links

Just been at Kodak's home page for drivers/software and the newest driver version is an all in one program now. Easyshare 3.0 downloads a small program which then connects backup and downloads the main program (18mb) and auto installs itself. There is no option (that I can see) to download and install later which is a pain for anyone on a dialup connection.
Has anyone come across a downloadable version of the software?

tia

nal
Old Aug 06, 2003, 02:01 PM
Veteran

Location: Sydney, Australia. Where else would you want to live?

I cant post the links, but a search on Google will yield a few results, but you will need to scour through a few pages. Also, p2p and ftp programs have a few hits. However, I have tried a the new Easyshare, and I think the original that came on my cd is much better, but thats subjective. If all else fails, buy the cd or contact kodak.
Old Aug 07, 2003, 05:30 PM

Cheers m8, never even thought to try such places would have thought kodak would have put it up as a saveable download ... don't know what there game is with this, fine for me on broadband but my son has the same camera and he's on 56k .... cd is not available yet and looks like usa not uk.
Thanks for your help,

nal
Old Aug 17, 2003, 12:47 PM

i have the kodak cx4210 and found the prog called kodak one-touch on kodak site..saves to hard drive if required for later...not sure if this helps
Old Aug 18, 2003, 06:26 PM

@ukzero1

Easyshare 3 is the new all in one driver and software where as b4 there was 3 seperate parts to it, if I remember.
Wouldn't like to spend hours on a 56k modem to find it couldn't be saved.

nal
Old Sep 28, 2006, 04:32 PM

Exclamation

I have a kodak camara and i have tried to get it working. Unfortuantly when it tells me that it will give me some info or guide through it doesn't. It's not working and I'm bery annoyed . i've tried a million things. Is there anywhere i could get an installation download? i'd be so happy!