CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 04, 2003, 11:11 AM

Default PSX One games do not play??

sponsored links

I installed a Magic 2 NO Swap chip about 3 months ago...everything went fine works great. I can burn DVD Movies and play them just fine. I can burn any PS2 DVD game and they work fine...but when I try to play my old PSX One games....they will not load. Did I miss something when I was soldering the chip??? Not that i really want to play those old games....just the principal that I may have missed something....thanks!

Old Jan 04, 2003, 01:00 PM
Veteran

To boot PSX original or copied games...

Insert game disc and put PS2 into standby mode by pressing and holding reset till power off.
Turn on PS2 with reset and keep held down till blue eject light comes on. Games should now boot...

If you've already tried the above then check the SCEX point on the install. Normally labelled S

Mike ( Spagboll ) ...
Old Jan 04, 2003, 01:55 PM

Dude.....thanks a million!!!! That was the ticket!! Now I can enjoy the 1,500 games that I have for the Psx!!!

Thanks man!