CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 29, 2008, 08:53 PM

Default How to rip DVD and convert video with only one converter

sponsored links

[b]News:[/b] a kind of software can both rip DVD and convert video to any video/audio formats.
Facing the world-wide financial crisis, everyone eager to pursue the easy and simple life. As one of mobile devices fans, I was looking for a valuable all-in-one converter that can both rip DVD and convert video. Recently my friend recommend me the [B]Best DVD Converter Suite [/B]***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html—Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite that can meet my needs. Now I will share with you.
Free download from here: ***********.aiseesoft.com/download/dvd-converter-suite.exe

[b]Functions:[/b]
1.Convert DVD and any video to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.
2.Support all popular portable players: PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.
[b]Features:[/b]
1.Powerful editing functions:
A.Combine and join multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file.
B.Cut any clips from the original movies.
C.Crop movie size to perfectly fit for your devices.
D.Customize video and audio effects: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Volume.
E.Capture your favorite pictures.
2. Customize audio track, subtitle, video and audio bitrate, resolution, frame rate, etc.
3. You can preview the source video and edited video.
4. Easy to use: just few clicks are OK.
5. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.
6. Support importing high definition formats, such as .m2ts.
7. Provide 7*24 online email support service.

The following is the specific guide showing you how to use it:
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-converter-suite-start.jpg[/img]
This Best DVD Converter Suite actually includes two useful software: [B]Best DVD Ripper[/B] ***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html and [B]Aiseesoft Total Video Converter[/B] ***********.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html .
1. Click “DVD Ripper” to use the function of ripping DVD. Click the link to see the specific guide: how to use the part of DVD Ripper ***********.aiseesoft.com/helpful-share-an-easy-way-to-rip-dvd-to-mp4-avi-mp3-wmv.html.
2. Click “Total Video Converter” to use the function of converting video. The following is the steps to use it.
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/total-video-converter-start.jpg[/img]
Step 1: Add files
Click “Add File” to add your video files.
Step 2: Set output video format
Click “Profile” button from the drop-down list to select the output video format wmv, mp4, 3gp, mov, mpg, etc. You can click the “Settings” button to set parameters of your output video such as Frame Rate, Bitrate to get the best video quality as you want.
Step 3: Click the “Start” button to start the conversion.

[b]Tips: [/b]
1: How to join your video
If you want to merge several videos into one file you can choose them and click the “Merge into one file” to do it.
2: How to split your video
The “Trim” function also servers as a video splitter. You can set the “Start Time” and “End Time” to set the time of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the accurate position. [img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/video-trim.jpg[/img]
3: How to crop your video size
By using the “Crop” function you can crop the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust your video to your mobile devices. [img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/video-crop.jpg[/img]
4: How to save your favorite picture
If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” option. Just click the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved and you can click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture.
Old Oct 30, 2008, 05:20 AM

I prefer Nidesoft Video Converter. It is an excellent video converter with powerful functions. Download and install it here:
[img]***********.nidesoft.com/downloads/video-converter.exe[/img]
and get more information here:
[img]***********.nidesoft.com/video-converter.html[/img]

It surpass other video converters for its unique features:
〉Convert between all popular video and audio formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MPEG1/2/4, 3GP, MP4, DVD, VCD, SVCD, MOV, MP3,etc.
〉Convert FLV format (such as youtube, Google Video, Yahoo Video, Myspace Video) to iPod, support video crop mode setting and various output resolutions.
〉Customize output file: setting Video Bitrate, Audio Bitrate, Video Size and Volume.
〉The Video Converter allows preview; Allows you to select target subtitle or chapter.
〉You could keep the default settings or set parameters of the video and audio codes by yourself.
〉Easy and simple to use for beginners.
〉Very fast converting speed and excellent video quality;
〉So easy to use that only a few clicks are enough; Codes are all built-in;
〉Optimized for Processor (SSE2/SSE/MMX/3DNow!) and Graphics Card Acceleration. The new version provides more friendly interface and better quality.
〉Fully optimized for Dual Core, Hyper-Thread processor.
〉Up to 4x faster than other software. Provide >400% converting speed, beyond your imagination;
〉Free Update!!! Very good Day Email Service.
[img]***********.nidesoft.com/image/screen/video-converter-screen-large.jpg[/img]
Old Nov 03, 2008, 10:12 PM

Aiseesoft Audio Converter [IMG]***********.aiseesoft.com/audio-converter.html[/IMG] can convert between all popular audio formats including MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM.
It can also extract audio from video files including MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, TS, MPV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD and convert it to any other audio formats, such as convert FLV video to MP3 audio.
[IMG]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/as-audio-converter.jpg[/IMG]
Old Nov 09, 2008, 07:13 PM

Aiseesoft WMA to MP3 converter [img]***********.aiseesoft.com/wma-mp3-converter.html[/img] is an excellent audio to WMA MP3 Converter which helps you to convert all popular audio files (including MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM to iPod MP3, M4A, AAC) to MP3, WMA with friendly interface and lots of useful conversion features, such as convert wma to mp3, convert mp3 to wma.
It can also extract audio from video file such as:MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, TS, MPV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD with super fast conversion speed and lossless sound quality.
It can also be used as a audio joiner and audio cutter.
Free download Aiseesoft WMA to MP3 converter
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/download/wma-mp3-converter.exe[/img]
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/wma-mp3-converter.jpg[/img]
Old Nov 10, 2008, 01:53 AM

Smile

I have used Cucusoft iPhone Video Converter Suite ***********.gutensoft.com/Multimedia/Cucusoft_DVD_to_iPhone_Converter_Suite.htm for a long time. It can not only rip DVD to iPhone, but also convert videos to iPhone. Quite easy to get things done.
[IMG]***********.gutensoft.com/guideimages/Cucu_iPhone_Video_Converter_Suite.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by Mobier; Nov 10, 2008 at 01:55 AM.
Old Nov 18, 2008, 09:25 PM

For a very long time dealing with different video formats is always my annoyance. For example, my iPod need mp4 format and most of the videos I download from limewire or youtube is not and some of my family videos that I want to put on my iPod but the format is a problem and also DVD movies and windows media player.

Now those questions above are never a problem of mine, because I found Aiseesoft Total Video Converter([img]***********.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html[/img]) and the Best DVD Ripper([img]***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html[/img]) .

[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-video.jpg[/img]

Aiseesoft Total Video Converter is the best video converter in this planet. It can converter almost all video into MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc with high speed and excellent sound/image quality. And it is really easy to use only few clicks you can finish your conversion.

It is with high compatibility. It can convert video to PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.

It can also do trim, crop and merge files into one.

[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/f-total-video-converter.jpg[/img]

Aiseesoft DVD Ripper is really powerful. It can rip DVD into PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia,Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.