CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2 > PS2 Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 21, 2005, 10:14 PM
Default Need COGSWAP last step

sponsored links of my friends uses Cogswap with Mortal Kombat 4 and hes let me borrow it and it works great. But, the only ps1 game I have is Metal Gear Solid 1. So, I've tried all the many steps, and have tried burning it with alcohol and nero...the problem is...the last step. After I boot up cogswap using Mortal Kombat 4...and switch memory cards and put mine in, it'll start the process then say "error" and then something with Ttb or title or something. And then, I've tried putting his M K 4 on my mem card too, then putting in the cdr and it says Installing Complete! Then, when I put in the metal gear solid, it goes right thru to the game. Could someone please go through the steps and create me the Cogswap, for MGS1...The number thing is SLUS-00594. Then please send it to me at [email][/email] whatever file I need to burn,,,either the .bin or .cue? Thanks a bunch.
Old Mar 22, 2005, 09:17 PM

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated!