CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 11, 2002, 11:04 AM
Veteran

Default Questions about Newbie Guide: DVD 2 DVD-R post here

sponsored links

I reset the topic again since it got to 26 pages. I updated the faq regarding a few things, but nothing major. The last 26 pages worth of stuff have been pretty random things that don't warrant going into the FAQ.

PLEASE POST YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING THE GUIDE HERE, AND HERE ONLY. Its better for everyone to keep the questions centralized this way if a question gets asked, then everyone can benefit from it.

I plan on making a lot of changes soon and changing the site layout. We'll c how it goes.
Old Nov 11, 2002, 11:07 AM
Veteran

CitizenKane,

Hmmm . . . I wonder if DVD-Pro might be screwing up the timecode. Thats the only other thing other then what I have mentioned that I can think of.
You might want to try uninstalling and re-installing it to see what happens.

Iceman00,

Were u using your computer when u ran rempeg? If so DON'T. It will screw up the re-encode process. Also your bitrate might be to low. I don't know why it would appear fine in ntsc.

sachi409,

you CAN burn dvd's without ME, but the originals you rip MUST be less then 4 gigs. Unfortunately about 1/3 or more of the DVD's out there are bigger then 4 gigs. IF you only go by big blockbuster movies then its more like 75% of them are bigger then 4 gigs.

Looks like an interesting product, but I'm sure it probably has its own issues. I think there might be another thread about this product already, but I could be wrong.
Old Nov 11, 2002, 11:12 AM

hi m8 can you tell me is it ok to burn a 2x disc at 1x
cheers.
Old Nov 11, 2002, 12:37 PM
Veteran

yes its fine to do that. There is no problem with it whatsoever. I would call it a waist, but so be it :-). I'm sure you have your reasons.
Old Nov 11, 2002, 06:34 PM
Veteran

i have added a CCE Guide. Please feel free to pick it apart and tell me if there is anything wrong with it. I am by no means a master at this app yet so I might have made some mistakes.. . . plus I'm just tired!
Old Nov 12, 2002, 04:37 AM

rishardc good CCE guide but i have a few problems
1) I think your download combo may be corrupt with dvd2avi i get Unexpected end of archive. the other programs work fine.
2) I followed your guide but i got stuck when i dragged the text file into cce i keep getting 20000/1000 frame rate not supported, but when i look in my birate viewer report it says the framrate is 25.00.
Any ideas thanks