CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 06, 2006, 05:51 PM
Veteran

Default MS Wireless adapter + softmod

sponsored links

Hello all,

I just got a MS Wireless netowrk adapter. My box is softmoded. I have access to the msdash, though my default dash is unleash x. When I run the installation disc from the ms dash, I get an error 21, same with booting from unleash x. I assume the disc is looking for a live function that is disabled by the softmod. I also found that when i go to the network setting from the msdash that it errors out also. My question is , is there a way to configure the wireless adapter without using the msdash or installation disc? If i convert back to factory, will the settings be saved allowing me to re-softmod? Waht are my options?

Thanks in Advacnce
Old Apr 23, 2006, 01:34 PM
Veteran

got it sorted out a long time ago, just needed to insert the mac addies for each device inot the network configuration utility, and enable dhcp, just posting this for anyone who had the same problem.
Old Jan 18, 2008, 01:47 PM

how did you git it to work? did you need to install the CD on to the Xbox

i have XBMC as my main Dash Do you need to mess with the Net Setings and what if you have wep with password? thank for any help you may give