CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 02, 2014, 08:50 AM
Veteran

Default How to rip Blu-ray to VTech InnoTab 3/2 kid tablet for your kids?

sponsored links

Can I play Blu-ray on InnoTab 3/2 without purchasing movies online

Description: This guide explains how you can convert Blu-ray movies for your VTech InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2, so that you can watch them on your InnoTab 3/2, without having to purchase them again from a digital movie store.

Nowadays, with the ability to purchase movies online, and watch it in a matter of seconds, more and more people prefer to digital content. But if we look at digital content, we will find each brand and device category has their own movie store. iTunes only works with Apple, Google Play works only with Android, Samsung MediaHub only works with Samsung devices, etc.

None of these stores take the content you already have into account, so if you want to play these movies on your VTech InnoTab 3/2, you will need to purchase it twice, and what makes things even worse is that purchases from one don't mix with those from another.

These disadvantages make physical form stand out. Have you happened to have some Blu-ray disc and want to play on your VTech InnoTab 3/2? You can use a program such as Blu-ray Ripper to convert your Blu-ray movies to a format that will work perfectly on your VTech InnoTab 3/2, and if you do upgrade later-on, you can either use the same file, or convert the disk again for your other devices.

Requirements:

Of course your VTech InnoTab 3/2. While you don't need it for the conversion process, but you need it to be able to put the movie onto it.

The connection cable for your VTech InnoTab 3/2.

An sd memorycard that works with your VTech InnoTab 3/2.

A computer with either Windows OS or Mac OS as Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is available for Windows XP/2003/Vista/Window 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1, while Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac supports Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, Snow Leopard 10.6, Leopard 10.5

There is a large variety of different tools available for this. But for this guide I am using Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper, one of the most popular conversion application for phones and tablets due to its ease of use, the support provided when needed, and of course the very affordable price.

You can purchase Pavtube Blu-ray Rippper 30% off for New New Year Promotion, or download the free trial version (The trial version has Pavtube watermark on the output video.)

A DVD drive for you to convert DVDs while Blu-ray drive for converting Blu-rays for your VTech InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2

Step-by-step Guide:

This guide will take Windows OS as a example, if you are a Mac user, just choose the right version and the process is almost same.

Step 1: Download and install Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper on your computer.

Step 2: Load the Blu-ray movies to the program.

Step 3: Choose the output format. Click "Common Video" > " H.264 Video (*.mp4)" as the output format.

Step 4: Click the "Convert" button to start the Blu-ray to VTech InnoTab kid tablet conversion.

Step 5: Connect your VTech InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2 to your computer and copy the file over to the MOVIE folder located in the LLN folder on your VTech InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2's memeorycard.

Once completed, just open the build-in video player app on your VTech InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2, and tap the movie to play it.

What happen during the conversion:

The actual movie conversion process takes some time. Many people don't realize that converting a Blu-ray to play on the VTech InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2 is a bit more involved than just copying over the movie from the Blu-ray to the tablet. Conversion tools such as Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper actually have to do a lot more than that:

Disc Transfer. You can not just stick Blu-ray in your VTech InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2 as it don't have a Blu-ray drive, even though you connect a Blu-ray drive with some cables and adapters to your tablet, there are no Blu-ray player apps available, so it will not work anyway. So, a conversion tool such as Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper plays the role of reading your Blu-ray and storing it on your computer in a video file.

Format Change. The VTech InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2 do not support the format like AVI and MKV, so in order for VTech InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2 to play your movies, the video files needed to be optimized. This is where the actual conversion part comes in. Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper reads your Blu-ray movies and then transforms it into a format that is optimized for VTech InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2 so that it will play your video without any issues.

Compression. It is usually that a movies on Blu-ray takes up 5-9GB of space. When you copy a movie over to your VTech InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2 of that size, you can only store a few movies, and there is no room left. Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper can compress movies to a much smaller file size enabling you to store much more movies on it.

Screen size adjustment. The conversion process adjust size of your movies to make it fit properly on the VTech InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2 screen.

Related Articles:

Convert any Videos to InnoTab 2S/2 for viewing with no limitation
Transfer DVD movies to Vtech InnoTab 3/Inno Tab 2 for Your Kids
Can I play any media files on VTech InnoTab 3S /3 with my kids?
Playback DVD on VTech InnoTab 3S/3 and InnoTab 2S/2

Source: ********device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2014/01/transfer-blu-ray-to-vtech-innotab-3.html
Old Mar 19, 2014, 03:42 AM
Veteran

Default Watch any Movies, Image files and HD Video on Galaxy S5

Get new Galaxy S5 to play Blu-ray, DVD, MKV/AVI/VOB/Tivo videos

Description: With the release of SamSung Galaxy S5, you may want to make good use of the latest smartphone, like import Blu-ray/DVD ISO/IFO files to Galaxy S5 and watch HD videos on your new Galaxy S5. But these files cannot be played directly. Well, this article will share you the solution.

The SamSung Galaxy S4 is old news. Sure, it's a great smartphone, but now all eyes are firmly locked on the SamSung Galaxy S5. Though the launch date has not yet been determined, but more and more rumors and reports are telling us the Galaxy S5 is coming.

Although it is rumored that the S5 lists the spec as a 5.2-inch 1080p screen, a Snapdragon 800/Exynos 5 Octa processor, and 2GB of RAM, if we have a quick glance of SamSung Galaxy S4 video format list, it can fully support MP4 video, but not the ISO files, IFO files or some HD videos, as well as Galaxy S5. In other words, if you want to play Blu-ray DVD ISO/IFO movies on your Galaxy S5, you need to convert them in advance. Let's preview how to convert Blu-ray DVD ISO/IFO image files and HD video to support MP4 format for Galaxy S5, and when you own the smartphone when it released, you could easily enjoy your DVD ISO/IFO image files and HD video on it.

In order to put Blu-ray DVD ISO/IFO files on Galaxy S5 for playing, the easiest way is convert the source files to Galaxy S5 optimized MP4 format by using Pavtube Galaxy S5 Video Converter Ultimate.

This program is good at dealing with all kinds of Blu-ray and DVD movies, including commercial Blu-ray/DVD with protections like BD+, region code to any common video format like MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, VOB, MOV and more as you need. So, with this Blu-ray/DVD Converter tool, it will be easy to rip ISO/IFO image files and HD video to SamSung Galaxy S5 compatible formats, and then you can watch Blu-ray and DVD movies on S5 as ease. Now please follow the simply ISO/IFO image files to Galaxy S5 conversion steps below to rip ISO/IFO image files to Galaxy S5.

Free Trial: ********download.pavtube.com/video-converter-ultimate/videoconverterultimate_setup.exe
Purchase: ***********.pavtube.com/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/purchase/

Step 1. Install this Blu-ray/DVD to Galaxy S5 Converter on your computer. Run it and load your Blu-ray DVD ISO/IFO image file into it.

Tips:
You may choose the subtitles and audio language for Blu-ray and DVD movies. You could also set the "forced subtitles".

"Forced subtitles" means if you choose the English subtitles, you could not see the subtitles when it is English-speaking, but only it is non-English speaking, the subtitles will appear.

Step 2. Choose output format for Galaxy S5. Here I recommend you "SamSung > SamSung Galaxy S III Video (*.mp4)" which is a format specially designed for Galaxy S3 but also works for S4 and S5.

Click on Settings you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer.

Step 3. Click "Convert" button to run this ISO/IFO image files to Galaxy S5 conversion.

When the conversion is over, transfer the converted video files to Galaxy S5, and then you could enjoy ISO/IFO image files and HD video on your new Galaxy S5 as you like.

There are many features for you to edit your BD/DVD/Video files.

Trim - Select the wanted movie scenes and leave out unwanted.
Crop - Cut off the black bars and unwanted area of the source video.
Text Watermark - Add text to the videos.
Image/Video Watermark - Add image or video.
Audio Editor - Edit audio.
Subtitle - Add the subtitle file(*.srt, *.***/*.ssa)

Related posts:
Handbrake Alternative: Rip DVD to Galaxy S5 on PC/Mac
Download Digital Copy movies to Galaxy S5 for playing with ease
Rip/Convert Blu-ray movies to Galaxy TabPRO for enjoying
Transfer DVD movies to Galaxy NotePro 12.2
Copy DVD contents to Galaxy TabPro 8.4 for watching with best quality
Transfer iTunes DRM videos to Galaxy TabPro 12.2/10.1/8.4
Copy ISO image files from BD/DVD on Galaxy NotePro 12.2 tablet

Source: device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com
Old Mar 28, 2014, 07:05 AM
Veteran

Default Convert Camera and iPhone videos to iMovie and iPhoto on Mac

Edit Camera/iPhone videos in iMovie and iPhoto for creating family videos

Description: This article recorded my own experience on how to creating video for family on iMovie an iPhoto with the help of Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac.

As a retired grandmother, my only hobby is to create family videos with iMovie and iPhoto so that I could view my family holiday videos when they can not accompany me. However, it is a big trouble that the edit software like iMovie and iPhoto all have their own supported format that I could not load the videos recorded by camera and iPhone to them.

Fortunately, my grandson used google and looked for "DVD Creator/ Burner for Mavericks Mac", and then he found a post Top AVI to DVD for Mac OSX Mavericks and find the software named Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac which I am using now. Expect this software; I also used Aimersoft for a while. I give it up for it crashed each time when I tried to upload a file. I really like the software I am using not only for its price, but also for its easy use of converting SD/HD video and audio format and Blu-ray, DVD, compatible with my editing software, e.g. iMovie, iPhoto.

Next month will be my best friend's birthday, and I am preparing to send an all-in-one Pavtube software iMedia Converter for Mac to her. She likes to make family videos as me and she was also a big movie fan with so much Blu-ray and DVD collections. I think this special present is pretty suitable for her to convert Blu-ray/DVD movies and other videos.

Now, I will show you how this ultimate video converter helps me to convert my camera and iPhone to the support format of iMovie and iPhoto on Mac.

First, just download the iMedia Converter for Mac to your Mac computer. It also has Windows PC version. Then launch it and load the videos you want to convert to the program. I cut off a screenshot below to show you clearly.

Then choose the support format for iMovie. Click the "Format" bar, and choose "Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov)" as the output format.

PS: Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac also have the "Edit" function and it could allow me do some simply edit on my videos like trim, crop, add effect, etc.

The last step is hit the "Convert" button to start the conversion. The whole process is so easy that even you are not good at computer operating.

When the conversion is easy, just remember the output video location and load to my iMovie or iPhoto for further editing. With this software, it gives me much convenient to cresting family videos.

More posts:

Experience Sharing: Extract audio from recorded TV programmes for using on Audio Player
Convert DVD to Multi-track Apple ProRes for FCP X
Blu-ray to iMovie Converter-Convert Blu-ray to iMovie/FCE on Mac

Source: ********open-media-community.com/2014/02/26/convert-camera-and-iphone-videos-to-imovie-and-iphoto-for-creating-family-videos/

Last edited by neal2324; Mar 28, 2014 at 07:10 AM.
Old Apr 02, 2014, 04:40 AM
Veteran

Default Rip Blu-ray Frozen -Backup Frozen to AVI/MP4 for playback

Rip Blu-ray Frozen -Backup Frozen to AVI/MP4 for playback

Description: An easy solution to backup Blu-ray Frozen to MP4 and AVI, so that you can watch it on iPhone, iPad, childpad, TV and other devices together with your family.

Yet Frozen is so hot among adults and children that Disney even released a new game of the same name. Fearless optimist Anna, mountain man Kristoff and his reindeer Sven, Elsa with icy powers, hilarious snowman Olaf who's in need of a nose desperately… yet Frozen took forever to develop. My whole family loved this movie. We have already pre-ordered it. And the music is great too.

Before we get this Blu-ray delivered, here's some preparatory work to do – a workable solution to put Blu-ray to TV, Archos ChildPad, iPad or so.

Ok I did some digs online and got something new. It seems most commercial Blu-rays are protected so that you cannot move it to other devices directly. If you want to do so, you'll have to roll off disc protection and convert the clean blu-ray to suitable format like AVI and MP4.

I'm not very savvy on computer and transcoding so I just selected one piece of Blu-ray ripping tool named Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper. It's very easy to use so I don't have to worry about the parameter. Have tested it with another Blu-ray we own and it works well. Pavtube offers free trial without time limit before purchase, it works the same as retail version but the former adds a watermark in the middle of picture.

They also have a Mac version ripper, see this Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac

Blu-ray Frozen to MP4/AVI Ripper workflow:

1. Firstly you need to get an external blu-ray drive, otherwise your computer will not recognize it as most built-in drive only works on DVD. Plug Blu-ray drive to computer, insert Blu-ray disc and launch Pavtube. See the disc-like icon on the top? Click it and you will see your disc name inside, hit it.

It seems this ripper breaks movie protection during the loading process, because once I took my laptop to kitchen where's no signal, the program refused to take any of my discs. In case of that, pls ensure your Internet connection is OK.

2. Choose MP4/AVI format for playback.

There're lots of preset inside "Format" list. I prefer H.264 MP4 as it's widely accepted by most devices, like our iPhones, iPads, PC, TV, Android tablet. Hit "HD Video>H.264 HD Video(*.mov)":

You can also find AVI preset in this way.

3. Convert Blu-ray movie to MP4/AVI for sharing with family.

Just hit the big "Convert", now you can leave it working and do your own things. Oh don't forget to cancel your computer auto-sleep mode. Wait for moments, click "Open" or "Open output folder" to find the converted MP4/AVI files.

Ok it's done! Transfer your video to iPad, iPhone, TV or other devices and enjoy your time watching it with your family.

Source:********1080p-video-tool.blogspot.com/2014/03/rip-frozen-blu-ray-movie-for-kids.html
Old Apr 20, 2014, 01:58 AM
Veteran

Default 20% off on iMedia Converter for Mac to Celebrate 2014 Easter Day

Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate Deal on 2014 Easter Sunday

Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate costs $65, but Pavtube Studio puts it on 2014 Easter sale with 20% off to show our gratitude. To win this 20% discount all you need to do is follow AND Like us on Facebook. If your friends who are interested in Video Converter Ultimate/iMedia Converter for Mac or other Pavtube programs, free to join us in Pavtube fans page on Facebook and get great discount.

Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is an all-inclusive toolbox with the ability of backing up BD/DVD, ripping BD/DVD and converting videos to almost all video and audio formats for multimedia devices and media players. Pavtube Studio is offering 20% off for Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate and iMedia Converter for Mac on Facebook to celebrate the coming Easter Day. Get this coupon from April 18 to April 25.

Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate Review

With Video Converter Ultimate, you could easily load Blu-ray or DVD inserted from disc drive with one-click; or simply drag video files into the program, and another option is to browse them from local folder to load videos into software. You can add multiple videos in bath.

Read more: 2014 Top 5 Best Video Converter Ultimate Review For Tablet, Smartphone, HD Media Player & TV

Then choose the output format and customize profile presets at will. Find the preferred profile from the “Format” drop-down list by searching the video format or output device. Later adjust video and audio parameters like codec, size, birate and frame rate and achieve the best playback on your mobile device.

3D video creation is available in Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate and you could export 3D video in MKV, MPV, WMV, MOV, and AVI with various 3D effects: Side-by-Side, Red/Blue, and Top/Bottom.

What's more, with the built-in video editor, you are allowed to trim a segment out of the original file, cut off black bars, split a large file into segments, attach SRT/***/SSA subtitles into source video, add video effects, etc.

Before conversion, preview the video in the software preview window on the software main UI. Hit on the “Convert” button and when it completes, transfer the converted movie to your media player or mobile device for movie enjoyment.

Don't miss! Only 8 Days! From April 18 to April 25, 2014! Rush to Buy!

Link: *********www.*************/pavtubefans/app_134425496630143

Source: ********bd-dvd-copying-ripping.blogspot.com/2014/04/pavtube-video-converter-ultimate-deal-on-2014.html
Old May 07, 2014, 07:17 AM
Veteran

Default Collect Blu-ray/DVD on iPad Air for Mac

Collect "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" Blu-ray/DVD on iPad Air for Mac

Reviews: "Excellent, great follow-up and nice anticipatory cliff hanger."

"I enjoyed this movie, probably a good idea to refresh your memory on the first one because they are all tied together. You don't have to be a tween to enjoy this movie. Watch this tonight! Also, Jennifer Lawrence is hot."

"This movie was absolutely phenomenal….Jennifer Lawrence again nails it as a heroine we all want our young girls to emulate. Great performances by Woody Harrison, Lenny Kravitz, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Donald Sutherland and Elizabeth Banks. Jeffrey Wright was a pleasant surprise. The ending left me wanting more…..When is the next movie!!!! LOL…."

"If you want to see a weak action movie with a very confusing plot that is a typical bad sequel whose only function is to set up part 3 than this movie is for you."

Well, everyone knows the Movie is named "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" , It was a great movie. When I saw so many reviews, I couldn’t wait sharing the way of copying Blu-rays/DVDs to my Ipad Air for watching on the go.

Any way to copying the Blu-rays/DVDs to my Ipad Air on Mac? I think there must have ways to rip them to my Ipad Air, I found a software on google, it’s [********pc-mac-compatibility-issues.blogspot.com/p/blu-ray-ripper-for-mac.html]Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, is specially designed for Mac users to not only backup 3D/2D Blu-ray/DVD to original disc structure with all audio tracks, subtitles and chapter info included, but also rip my BD/DVD to iPad Air supported video format.

Here is a step-by-step guide show my ways to achieve move:

Download Blu-ray to iPad Air Converter for Mac:

Step 1: Load the Blu-ray discs/DVDs.

Run this Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac; load your The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Blu-ray discs, Blu-ray folder or Blu-ray ISO image files.This program will help you ****ysis ISO files automatically so that there’s no needto run virtual drive to mount ISO image files any more.

Step 2. Choose format.

Click "Format" drop-down list and choose the format according to your Apple device. For example, select "iPad>iPad Air Full HD Video(*.mp4)" for your iPad Air. If you have a iPhone 5S/5C/5..., just choose the profile from "iPhone" option.

Step 3. Customize video specs (Optional).

Click"Settings" to free change video resolution, bitrate(quality), frame rate another settings.

Note:if you want to get video in smaller size, just turn down the "bitrate"settings.

Step 4. Start Conversion.

You can hit the big red "Convert" to start converting The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Blu-ray to MP4 with best video settings. After the conversion, click "Open output folder" in the conversion window, or "Open" in main interface to quick locate the converted video.

After getting the converted movies files,you can transfer them to iPad Air via iTunes. If you don’t know how to put and play video on it, just follow the steps:

1) Make sure you have install iTunes. If not, you can free download iTunes here at first. And launch the iTunes.

2) Connect Apple device to Mac/PC.

3) Choose "File –> Add File to Library…"

4) Drag the MP4 file you want to the iPad Air icon.

Here you got it! Now you can enjoy The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Blu-ray movies on your iPad Air anytime and anywhere.

Source:********bd-dvd-copying-ripping.blogspot.com/2014/03/collect-the-hunger-games-catching-fire-blu-ray-dvd-on-ipad-air-for-mac.html

Tags
lost data hd204ui samsung