CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 18, 2014, 08:04 PM
Veteran

Default How to play iTunes music, movies on InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2?

sponsored links

Convert/Record iTunes videos to InnoTab 3 in 1:1 video and audio quality

Description: Do you have a lot of music and movies in your iTunes and want to play them on InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2 for your kids? Are you in the trouble of DRM protection? This article will give you a detailed guide to help you remove DRM protection and make it possible.

"Hi has anyone tried to convert and upload a movie from iTunes on the new Innotab 3? I have been trying for hours and have downloaded several converters and followed several people's instructions but all in vain. I keep getting the error message Loading Failed. I would really appreciate any input from someone who has been successful. Thanks in advance."

"All was working well till I want to load my iTunes music and videos on my son's InnoTab 2. Someone told me that it was because the DRM protection of iTunes video purchases and rentals. Can I remove it? Help…"

For as much time as your child spends on your devices, you may as well claim it back and purchase the innovative learning tablet like InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2 for kids. After you owning the tablet, do you also want to put the iTunes music and movies for kids on it? If so, have you met the same problem with these parents? Do you want to transfer iTunes music and movies to your InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2? If you are one of those who want to convert iTunes movies to DRM-free MP4 videos for playing on the kid's tablet, then here we go!

First, you need to know that videos bought from iTunes store are usually DRM protected M4V files that cannot play on non-Apple products. To convert iTunes protected MP4, you have to remove the DRM protection while converting.

So what you need is an all-in-one DRM remover and video converter. Here Pavtube ChewTune (Mac version) is highly suggested. It runs well in Windows and can help you convert both unprotected and protected iTunes videos to cammon formats like MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, etc. Besides iTunes videos, it also supports to remove the DRM protection from Amazon WMV and digital copy. With the intuitive interface, you can convert your iTunes movies to any format in clicks! (Learn more: Top DRM Video Recorder Review + Guide)

Get the program in bundle package can save more money and convert iTunes movies to InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2, then you can enjoy freely with your kids.

How to convert and recoed iTunes videos to play on InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2?

Step 1: Download the iTunes to InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2 converter

Note:
1. Allow the audio driver installed during the Pavtube ChewTune installation.

2. Make sure to close iTunes when converting iTunes M4V movies.

Step 2: Add iTunes movies to the program.

Launch Pavtube DRM Media Converter and "Add Video" button and browse files from your computer or you can drag and drop the source DRM video to ChewTune.

Step 3: Choose output format.

Click "Format" bar and choose "Common Video" > "H.264 Video (*.mp4)" as the output format. You could choose other format according to you own needs.

Tip:
If you like, you can click "Setting" option to adjust profile parameters, such as video bitrate, frame rate, audio channels, etc to get a specific video for yourself.

Step 4: Start the conversion.

After finishing all the settings, you can click the "Convert" button to begin converting iTunes video files to MP4.

It would take as long as the source movie length for the whole DRM video to InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2 conversion process since Pavtube ChewTune records DRM videos in 1:1 video and audio quality.

How to transfer the output videos to InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2?

Connect InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2 to computer, copy the file over to the MOVIE folder located in the LLN folder on your VTech InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2's memeory card. Once completed, just open the build-in video player app on your VTech InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2, and tap the movie to play it.

Related posts:
Can I play any media files on VTech InnoTab 3S/3 with my kids?
How do I transfer Blu-ray movie to InnoTab 3 for watching?
How to Play DVD movies on InnoTab 3S/3 and InnoTab 2S/2 for your kids?
Can InnoTab 2S/2 play Blu-ray, DVD and MKV, AVI, VOB, Tivo, WMV, MPG videos?

Source: ********open-media-community.com/2014/02/17/play-itunes-music-video-on-innotab/

Last edited by neal2324; Feb 18, 2014 at 08:07 PM.
Old Mar 22, 2014, 03:06 AM
Veteran

Default Amazing news: ByteCopy for Mac Giveaway is coming!

Hey mates, here’s good news for you.

To thank you for your long-term support, yet to express our determination to fight against recent DVDFab event, Pavtube studio will giveaway our most featured product Pavtube Byte Copy (Windows/Mac), at 0:00 on March 23th, 2014, U.S.A. California Los Angeles time. This giveaway version is totally the same as our official retail version; no time limit, no watermarks.

Only 24 Hours! Only March 23th! Enjoy the day!

ByteCopy (Windows) giveaway download:********giveaway.glarysoft.com/pavtubebytecopyv1.0-728/

ByteCopy (Mac) giveaway download: ********giveaway.glarysoft.com/pavtubebytecopyv1.0(formac)-729/

Note: the giveaway version may not be updated in the future.

Pavtube ByteCopy features:

Backup BD/DVD to MKV without quality loss (keep 1080p quality at 16:9 aspect ratio).
Convert/rip/shrink/copy latest Blu-ray/DVD movies for Android/iOS/Windows device, editing program, HD player, game console, etc.
Allow full preservation of all audio tracks, subtitles and chapter markers.
Remove unwanted subs streams and audio tracks
Preserve soundtracks and subs in multiple languages, e.g. English, Spanish, French, Deutsch…

More step-by-step guides can be found here:

Bytecopy windows guides:***********.pavtube.cn/bytecopy-guides.html
ByteCopy for Mac guides:***********.pavtube.cn/bytecopy-for-mac-guides.html
Old Mar 25, 2014, 06:59 AM
Veteran

Default Put DVD, Blu-ray and MKV/AVI/Tivo/MPG video to Nexus 6

Best Video Converter Ultimate for play movie & video on Nexus 6 and other Google devices

Description: With the Nexus 6 to be put onto the market in hand, you need a professional all-in-one Blu-ray/DVD and video converter to achieve the powerful function of the smartphone. The article gives you detailed guide for you to transfer Blu-ray/DVD and MKV/AVI/Tivo/MPG video to Google Nexus 6 for smoothly playback.

If you are a Google smartphone fan, there is good news that it is a probability and chances that Google may schedule the Nexus 6 release date in the second quarter of 2014, instead of 3rd quarter. The nexus series is affordable solution for those, who want to buy high-end smartphone at low or appropriate prices.

Reasons to own Nexus 6

Specifications:
Tre octa-core, 2.4Ghz+ processor
At least 4GB RAM
20MP ultra low light sensitivity camera sensor (expected)
5 inches 2K UHD resolution display
3100 mAh battery
Finger print and other security display
Health, atmosphere and thermo senor
64GB and 128GB memory versions

Accessible price:
Low device price is Google's unique signature for its Nexus line for products and even amidst reports that the 2014 batch will be the last; the tradition is only seen to continue. No doubt, main selling point for the Nexus 4 and 5 is the solid tag price and fans would expect the same form the new Google Nexus 6. Google is expected to flex its might to ensure that starting price of the Nexus 6 on release date is not too far from the familiar $300 for the basic 16GB model.

With such aspirational smartphone in hand or have the plan to get one, how to ensure the better performance of this phone to play DVD, Blu-ray and MKV/AVI/Tivo/MPG video? A powerful all-in-one Nexus 6 Blu-ray/DVD and video converter can solve this confusion and could be the best collection to the phone. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is such professional solution to backup Blu-ray/DVD movies, convert disc content and transcode common video for playback on Google Nexus 6. (Mac users: iMedia Converter for Mac)

How to convert DVD, Blu-ray and MKV/AVI/Tivo/MPG video to Nexus 6 supported format

Step 1: Add video files.

Install and launch it the best Nexus 6 Blu-ray/DVD and video converter

Click "Load File" to load Blu-ray/DVD and video source. The Nexus 6 converter could convert Blu-ray, DVD and video to almost all popular and hot video and audio formats like AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, RMVB, MPEG, 3GP, MKV, MP3, ACC, etc.

Step 2: Select output format for converting Blu-ray/DVD and video to Nexus 6.

To convert Blu-ray/DVD and all kinds of video for Nexus 6, click the "Format" list to check all the profiles. This Blu-ray/DVD and video to Nexus 6 Converter integrates various presets for different devices; click "Android" on the left column to find MP4 presets for Nexus 4 (This is also suitable for Nexus 6).

Click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you like. Keep in mind that bitrate higher result in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.

Step 3: Start converting Blu-ray/DVD and video for Nexus 6

Click the red "Convert" to start converting Blu-ray/DVD and video to Google Nexus 6.

Wait for a few moments, and you can click "Open output folder" to locate the converted video quickly. Now you can transfer videos to your Nexus 6 for entertainment.

Useful Tips:

1. When converting Blu-ray and DVD movies, in order to save time and storage, you could choose the "Directly Copy" profile to backup only movie content without extras.

2. When converting videos, you can edit these videos before conversion by clicking the pencil-like icon on the top. Trim function helps you select wanted part to rip or convert at will and leave out unwanted in saved file. Crop function enables you to cut off the blacks bars and unwanted area of the source video easily. It also supports merge multiple videos clips into one file, split one large file into smaller pieces, add watermark, etc.

3. When converting Tivo videos, do not forget enter put the Media Access Key.

Related Posts:
How to Transfer or Sync iTunes M4V Videos to Nexus 6
How to Make Digital Copy Movies playable on Nexus 5?
Can Nexus 5 playback Blu-ray movies and ISO image files on Windows 8.1 or Mavericks?
DVD to Nexus 7-Free Put DVD movies to new Nexus 7 with best quality
How to Play AVI videos on Google new Nexus 7 (2013)?

Source: ********device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2014/02/convert-blu-ray-dvd-movie-and-hd-video-to-nexus-6.html

Last edited by neal2324; Mar 25, 2014 at 07:03 AM.
Old Mar 30, 2014, 10:35 PM
Veteran

Default Play MVI/MKV/AVI/TiVo/VOB/MTS/MPG on Galaxy NotePro 12.2

Convert/Transfer MVI/MKV/AVI/TiVo/VOB/MTS/MPG to SamSung Galaxy NotePro 12.2

Description: With the video to Galaxy NotePro 12.2 converter, play videos in the format of MVI, MKV, AVI, Tivo, VOB, MTS, MPG, etc on SamSung Galaxy NotePro 12.2 would be a piece of cake.

SamSung Galaxy NotePro 12.2 is one of the biggest gadgets of 2014. The Galaxy NotePro 12.2 has won a lot of fans. Equipped with powerful processor, 12.2-inch screen size bundled with an S Pen. Enjoying a stunning viewing experience with SamSung's design legacy will be impressive enough. Have you been of the fans of it like me?

Before purchasing it, I want to make sure if it is strong enough to play all my Tivo recordings and other format videos. Then searched the best video formats supported by Galaxy NotePro 12.2, I found it only support video format MP4, DivX, Xvid, WMV, H.264, H.263; audio format MP3, WAV, eAAC+, FLAC. It seems a little pity to give up such wonderful tablet due to it can not play videos in the format like MVI, MKV, AVI, TiVo, VOB, MTS, MPG, etc. My friend told me that there are some third-party software could achieve this.

After searched online and tested some conversion software, I finally chose Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate. This app offer an easy way to transcode virtually all video and audio types, Tivo recording, etc and Blu-ray, DVD to desired video/audio format for portable devices. Below are the specific steps when I use it to complete the conversion. It is so easy.

Step 1: Install this video to Galaxy NotePro ultimate converter; add the videos to it.

Click the "Add Video" icon to import videos to the program and you could view it in the preview window if you load them successfully.

Step 2: Choose the output format.

Click the "Format" bar and there are many device and format choice for you. For Galaxy NotePro 12.2, the "SamSung Galaxy Note (*.mp4)" profile under "SamSung" is the most suitable one.

Step 3: Start Conversion

The last thing you need to do is click the "Convert" button to start the conversion and just wait patiently for it to complete the conversion automatically.

Transfer media (music, video, photo) files to Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2

Some important tips forget to tell you:

1. This videos to Galaxy NotePro ultimate converter has Mac version as well.
2. When first loading Tivo video to the program, remember to enter put the Media Access Key.
3. If you want to crop the commercial advertisements or black bar in your videos, the "Edit" function could help you. It also supports to add subtitles.

Read more:

Convert, Transfer DVD movie to Galaxy NotePro 12.2 with subtitles
Can I move Argo (Blu-ray) movie to Galaxy NotePro 12.2
Download DVD ISO/IFO image files to Galaxy NotePro 12.2 for viewing
Convert "Iron Man 3" Blu-ray discs, DVDs and 1080P videos to Galaxy NotePro 12.2
Transfer HD Videos and Movies to SamSung Galaxy NotePro 12.2

Source: ********device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2014/03/transfer-video-files-to-galaxy-notepro.html