CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 13, 2003, 07:48 AM

Default Epson Stylus Photo 900 HELLLP

sponsored links

Had this printer since September with no probs at all but last few days I have been getting the
[b]"General Error"
Delete all print jobs and turn the printer off. Remove any foreign objects from inside the printer. After a few minutes, turn the printer back on. If the problem persists, contact your dealer.[/b]

I now cannot print a single document as this error comes up every time I try to print.

I have left the printer off overnight and also uninstalled it then reinsalled and am getting the same problems I have contacted Epson and Dixons online where I bought it but was hoping there might be a simple solution to this.

Regards
Buccs
Old Dec 13, 2003, 10:44 AM
Veteran

Location: Sydney, Australia. Where else would you want to live?

It's more than likely jammed paper.

[url=********support2.epson.net/manuals/english/ij/styluscolor980/REF_G/TRBLE_6.HTM][b]EPSON SUPPORT[/b].

'Tis the season to be jolly. [img]********server4.uploadit.org/files2/131203-BabyInso.bmp[/img]
Old Dec 14, 2003, 09:32 AM

Cheer Insomniac but that's not the problem. After I restart the printer it will print 1 maybe 2 documents and than the Error displays again and I have toy switch it off etc and so on. I have tried most things now and am running out of ideas Dixons phone line was a no go I was on hold for 45 mins and gave up. Epson haven't replied to me yet so still hoping to be able to fix this problem.