CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 08, 2010, 12:05 AM

Default Convert MOD/TOD to AVI/MPG/MPEG/Divx/SWF/MOV/MP4 without loss quality on Mac

sponsored links

Convert MOD/TOD to AVI/MPG/MPEG/Divx/SWF/MOV/MP4 without loss quality on Mac

Do you shoot the nice time with your family or friends? As for me, it is another good Thanksgiving Day although I just share the special day with my family as usual. But if you record the valuable day with your camcorders and play the videos with your Apple TV, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Ctearive Zen, Xbox 360, WD TV, Popcorn Hour Live, etc. it must be funny.
[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/11-27/MOD.jpg[/img]

It is a good plan, isn’t it? However, I caught a trouble when I plan to put the MOD/TOD files into my Apple TV for enjoying. The reason is that MOD/TOD files from the JVC Everio, Canon FS100 or the Panasonic D-Snap SD-card camcorders can not be accepted on computers or other portable devices.

Luckily I tried [b]Moyea MOD Converter for Mac[/b] which works perfectly to [url=***********.my-video-converter.com/mod_converter_mac/]convert MOD/TOD files to other popular video or audio formats for Mac users.
Ready? Just follow me.

Preparation: Download and install [b]Moyea [url=***********.my-video-converter.com/mod_converter_mac/]MOD Converter for Mac[/b].
[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/11-27/main_interface.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 1: Click the “Add” button to import MOD/TOD files into this program[/b]

Tip: Tick the checkbox “[b]Merge into one file[/b]”, you can easily combine several files into one.

[b]Step 2: Set the output video or audio format[/b]

Click the drop-down list “[b]Format[/b]”, you can choose the output format you need. On the other hand, you can set the destination folder from the “[b]Browse[/b]” if you don’t want to default the output file path.

After clicking the “[b]Setting[/b]” button, you can adjust parameters as below:

[b][img]********zyghrz.com/pic/11-27/settings_mac.jpg[/img][/b]

[b]Step 3: Convert[/b]

After you set all the settings, you can click the “[b]Convert[/b]” button to start conversion.

Tip: this [b][url=***********.my-video-converter.com/mod_converter_mac/]MOD/TOD Converter for Mac[/b] supports batch conversion, and it offers special functions to improve and perfect the videos to get the most enjoyment.