CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 14, 2006, 06:48 AM

Default Photo Recovery software for Mac Users

sponsored links

Stellar Information Launches Photo Recovery software for Mac Users
Stellar Information Systems Ltd., a leading provider of data recovery products and services, announced the release of its photo recovery software for Mac OS X. Following the worldwide recognition of its Photo Recovery Software for Windows, Stellar has now come up with the photo recovery software that provides powerful recovery completely operable on the Macintosh platform. This software is easy to use and is designed to recover accidentally deleted, formatted and corrupted digital pictures from external storage devices such as camera cards, USB devices, etc.

The software can be purchased both in the ESD (downloadable) form via Stellar website at www.stellarinfo.com as well as the physical disc (CDROM) form by contacting Customer Response center ( ***********.stellarinfo.com/contact.htm ) and can be purchased for US $39 . Demo version allows the user to view the files that can be recovered before purchasing the software. More information about the product can be found at: ***********.stellarinfo.com/mac-photo-recovery.htm
Old Feb 23, 2007, 02:24 PM

Default Photo Recovery software for Mac Users

I had downloaded this software Phoenix smpr.dmg and had installed it on OS X Tiger, G4.
There was a slave disc originally with 9.1 but after copying some pictures on it I had initialsed the disc to see if those pictures could be recovered. It was a preliminary to recovering pictures from another disc in a similar state.
I ran this software. It did not seem to recognise either the master or the slave on the computer. It did recover a file from I do not know where and invited me to buy the software if I wanted to recover it!!
It should have been polite to let me know at the time I downloaded the demo that the lost files could be identified but not recovered and in any case it did not recover the files that I was aiming to recover.
Was there something wrong that I wa doing?
Cheers
Old Mar 14, 2007, 05:41 AM

Looking for some more news?

here!

***********.ipodconverter.com/news