CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 05, 2003, 10:10 PM

Angry Help with House of the dead 3, and Lightgun, this is driving me insane!!!!

sponsored links

hi,
i recently bought a BOSS BATTLE 100Hz Gun for xbox, gun seems to work fine with fceultra and house of the dead 2 but doesn't work properly with house of the dead 3.
when i start this game the first couple of minutes i can play the game fine, but after some time playing the problem starts, i can't shoot anymore for about 10 seconds, every time i pull the trigger i see a quick flashing white screen and instead of shooting it's reloading. this takes about 10 seconds and then it turns normal, after some minutes then it happens again. i've tested this so far on two xboxes (1.0 and 1.1), on 3 different tv's and with 2 different hotd 3 discs (pal and ntsc). the most confusing point to me is that i don't have this problem with hotd2.
i hope anyone can solve this problem cuz i specially bought this gun for hotd3....I have heard other people have the same problem with Mad Katz guns and other etc, yet dunno how they solved them so I know its not the gun that i bought!!!!! I have even adjusted the brightness of the screen to house of the dead 3 standards where the 8 isnt visible and the 7 is partially visible, still doesnt work!!!

ANY help would be appreciated, I have a new LG 51 cm Flatron...

Thanks

-Snoopn
Old Oct 11, 2003, 12:52 AM

bump....please anyone!
Old Oct 12, 2003, 03:40 PM

check the calibration on the gun it seems as if the gun is not targeting the screen
Old Oct 12, 2003, 07:54 PM

These guns are a complete mystery to me as well. Mine suffer from "stretching"(as I shoot farther from center it goes quicker to the edges.) Does anyone know of a good information site on light guns?
Old Oct 14, 2003, 03:45 AM

Hmmm but most of the light guns do this, its not the actual light guns themselves that are screwed!!

SOMone must have solved this problem!
Old Oct 18, 2003, 03:06 AM

u gotto really afford a true AK, but then you will run out of TV's coz the frequency wont allow u LIGHT(sabre) gun to work on it dood. Try the gun options in the application!