CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Consumer's Opinion
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 25, 2007, 06:30 AM

Default Do silver or gold bottom DVD-Rs exist?

sponsored links

I know the standard for DVD-Rs is pale purple to dark blue, but I was wondering if there are DVD-Rs or +Rs with silver or gold bottoms (similar to the diamond bottom CD-Rs Taiyo Yuden sells). If these do exist, where can I get them?

Norm
you can email me at [email]seaychris@hotmail.com[/email] too...
Old Jul 19, 2007, 03:02 PM

Not that I've seen mate.
Old Jul 24, 2007, 12:58 AM

not wot i have seen m8
Old Jun 21, 2008, 05:35 AM
Veteran

silvers are pressed in mass, as you probably know, like DVD's and CD's ... even if you could get discs with these coloured bottoms they would still look like copies as the write process is completely different to the pressing technique. I take it that's the reason why you are pursuing them?

They only CD's/DVD's I have seen that you cannot see the write process on are Traxdata black bottomed media, they look exactly like PS/PS2 discs, with a black shiny bottom, which is kind a cool! I haven't used them for a long time though.
Old Jul 13, 2008, 08:54 AM

Default wow Gold

Anyone bought from www.belrion.com before ? heard they are a paypal world seller and are macfee seucred. Appreciate some feedback from anyone ^^
Old Jul 17, 2008, 11:02 PM

Default How to convert flv to 3gp

Hi all, here are some popular website that may help you convert flv to 3gp or to other video formats, just have a try!!
cucusoft youtube mate[url=***********.flv-converter.com/flv-to-3gp.htm]FLV to 3GP
ultra flv converter [url=***********.flvto3gp.net/convert-flv-to-3gp.html]FLV to 3GP
cucusoft youtube mate: [url=***********.flvconverter.biz/flv-to-3gp.html]FLV to 3GP
aimersoft video converter[url=***********.flvtomp3.net/flv-to-3gp.html]FLV to 3GP
[url=***********.flvconverterformac.com/FLV-to-3GP-for-Mac-Os-x.html]FLV to 3GP Mac iksysoft video converter for mac

If you're a Mac user, you can use this [url=***********.flvconverterformac.com/FLV-to-3GP-for-Mac-Os-x.html]FLV to 3GP Mac converter.