CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 09, 2003, 04:29 PM

Default Need help making an XBox iso

sponsored links

I download all of the files from an AOL chatroom and then when i go to winrar them there are a few files tha are .p01 , .p02 , and so on. Can anyone tell me how to make these files work. thank you.
Old Feb 09, 2003, 06:48 PM
Veteran

i use fsraid for p files. the p stands for par. after installing sfraid double click the par file. make sure the par files and rar files are in the same folder. after opening the par file it will check all the rar files to see if they are all there , complete , and not corrupt. if you are missing rar files the par files will make rar files that are missing. but you will need as many or more par files than missing rars to complete the game. for example. if you are missing 3 rar files but you have 5 par files then the 5 par files will make the missing rar file. after it runs through the process of checking the files it will have a button on the bottom of fsraid that says repair. if its light up, then click it and it will repair or make the rar files needed.

i hope i made sense and not confused you.

basically get fsraid and play with it. you will get the hang of it.

just to sum it up. the p files are par files and you will need fsraid to read them.