CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 24, 2004, 05:59 AM

Default problems & questions

sponsored links

[B]im haveing a problem with my media player it tells me that an (internal error has ocured) i down loaded a new version and installed it but it still wont work also i am haveing a problem with tango maneger and hot key (sometimes) thay wont start when the computer boots up then it gives me an error message i tryed to uninstall them but then my adsl would not dial i think it is a problem with spy ware and virus i am runing win. xp and have nortion internet security and ad-aware there are 7 users on it can this be a problem its verry frustrateing to have a new emachine and not be able to use it well

tnks,

hoe
[/B]
Old Aug 24, 2004, 06:24 AM

Exclamation

[B]i am also very interested in programing but i only know enough to kill a computer i had a toshiba tecra 8000 when i got done i shut it down and it would never load windows agin i gave to someone that ( i thaught ) knew what thay were doing when thay finally got it to start up the hard drive was coming apart ( very loudly ) when he got a new drive it would never do any thing ever agin lol i hope you like my sad sad story about my poor laptop to make a long story short i need alot of help in this subject so that computers everywhere will be safe

pleeeeeeeeeeeeees,

hoe
[/B]
Old Aug 24, 2004, 11:09 PM
Veteran

Location: Sydney, Australia. Where else would you want to live?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoedo
[B]i am also very interested in programing [/B]
If you're so interested in programing (sic), then why don't you program the correct colour and font so it's not a pain in the arse to read?
Old Aug 25, 2004, 12:32 AM

sorry didnt know it was a crime to be a little diffrent
Old Aug 25, 2004, 12:40 AM
Veteran

Location: Sydney, Australia. Where else would you want to live?

It's got nothing to do with being a crime or being different.

It makes it harder to read and people won't bother reading nor replying.

It's for your own benefit if you want answers to make your post as simple and precise as possible.
Old Aug 26, 2004, 02:44 AM

so can anyone answer my question