CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 13, 2008, 03:24 AM

Default Top 10 Most Popular iPod Video Tools

sponsored links

Top 10 Most Popular iPod Video Tools

I Love Apple ipods, because they are the best. I don' t know what I can do without

ipod. It goes everywhere where I go. Rencently I found 10 cool iPod video tools, I want to share them with you now.

Top. 1 | Cucusoft iPod Video Converter + DVD to iPod Suite
I think this all-in-one iPod video Conversion solution is best, because I can convert both DVD media and video file media

to iPod video/iP and it' s speed is far faster than others.
Top 10 Most Popular iPod Video Tools | Posted 10/8/2008
UI skin: 8 | Speed: 8. 5 | Easy to Use: 8. 5
User Rating: 8 | Popularity: 8 | Feature: 8. 5
Download link:***********.ipod-converter.org/downloads/dvdi.exe

Top. 2 | Avex DVD to iPod Video Suite
This One-click, All-in-One solution is my favourite, because this software features superb video/audio quality, the

fastest conversion speed (Up to 3x faster). And it' s easy to use! A great software for iPod users.
UI skin: 7. 5 | Speed: 8 | Easy to Use: 8
User Rating: 7. 5 | Popularity: 7. 5 | Feature: 8
Download link:***********.rm-converter.net/downloads/avexipod.exe

Top. 3 | Aimersoft iPod Converter Suite
I love this all-in-one easy-to-use iPod MP4 video conversion tool, because it can help me rip DVD and also perfectly

convert almost all popular video and audio formats such as AVI, Divx, FLV, DAT, XviD, WMV, MPEG, MPG, RM, RMVB, MOV, ASF,

FLV, etc. to iPod MP4 (MPEG-4) H.264.
UI skin: 7 | Speed: 7. 5 | Easy to Use: 7. 5
User Rating: 7 | Popularity: 7 | Feature: 7. 5
Download link:***********.zune-converter.org/downloads/iPodconverter.exe

Top. 4 | Cucusoft iPhone / iTouch / iPod to Computer Transfer
I am fond of this application because it is an easy to use iPod / iPhone utility designed to help me backup all my files

from my iPod / iPhone / iTouch.
UI skin: 6. 5 | Speed: 7 | Easy to Use: 7
User Rating: 6. 5 | Popularity: 6. 5 | Feature: 7
Download link:***********.ipod-mp4-converter.com/downloads/iPodtoComputer_r91757.exe

Top. 5 | Wondershare iPod Video Suite
I am keen on this useful and powerful all-in-one iPod video conversion solution, because I can convert both DVD media and

video file media to iPod video/iPod movie.
UI skin: 6 | Speed: 6. 5 | Easy to Use: 6. 5
User Rating: 6 | Popularity: 6 | Feature: 6. 5
Download link:***********.vcdconverter.net/downloads/videodvdSuite.exe

Top. 6 | dvdXsoft DVD to iPod Converter
I fancy for this software because it features the highest DVD converting speed, the best output video quality, and fully

tested on hundreds of different DVD-ROMs and DVD Movie discs that makes it qualified for strict compatibility standards. It

enables me to different video options including MP4 video codec Xvid and H264, a rich list of different resolutions, video

bitrates, video frame rates, audio bitrates, audio frequency, etc.
UI skin: 6 | Speed: 6 | Easy to Use: 6
User Rating: 6 | Popularity: 6. | Feature: 6
Download link:***********.ipod-converter.org/downloads/dvdi.exe

Top. 7 | Tansee iPod Transfer
I care for this ultimate application because I can transfer song from iPod to computer easily.
UI skin: 5. 5 | Speed: 6 | Easy to Use: 6
User Rating: 5. 5 | Popularity: 6 | Feature: 6
Download link:***********.mpeg-converter.net/downloads/et_r98733.exe

Top. 8 | PQ DVD to iPod Video Suite
I like this One-Click, All-In-One solution because it' s super fast (up to 400% faster than other solutions) DVD

conversion speed.
UI skin: 5. 5 | Speed: 6 | Easy to Use: 6
User Rating: 5. 5 | Popularity: 5. 5 | Feature: 6
Download link:***********.rmvb-converter.com/downloads/videoshare.exe

Top. 9 | Movkit iPod Video Converter
I prefer this helpful converter because it supports almost all video formats, including AVI,MPEG,ASF/WMV,RMVB,RM and DivX.

With it,you can easily convert AVI to MP4 / M4V / MOV, ASF / WMV to MP4 / M4V / MOV, AVI / MPEG / ASF / WMV / VOB / MOV /

DIVX / XVID / RMVB / RM to MP4.
UI skin: 5. 5 | Speed: 5. 5 | Easy to Use: 6
User Rating: 5. 5 | Popularity: 5. 5 | Feature: 6
Download link:***********.vob-converter.com/downloads/bestvideotool.exe

Top. 10 | Aniosoft iPod to Computer
I go for this software because I can easily backup my songs, videos from my iPod back to my PC. It is so easy to use. It

offers very fast searching and a browse mode which makes finding songs/videos on the iPod.
UI skin: 5 | Speed: 5. 5 | Easy to Use: 5. 5
User Rating: 5 | Popularity: 5 | Feature: 5. 5
Download link:***********.iphone-converter.org/downloads/Anioipodtopc.exe

source :********articles.allmyhealth.net/200810/Top-10-Most-Popular-iPod-Video-Tools_17.html
Old Nov 26, 2008, 07:54 AM

[b]***********.topsevenreviews.com/aiseesoft-dvd-converter-suite.html Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite [/b] is a professional combination of Aiseesoft DVD Ripper and Aiseesoft Total Video Converter.
[img]***********.topsevenreviews.com/image/dvd-video-suite/aiseesoft-dvd-converter-suite-icon.jpg[/img]

Download this best ***********.topsevenreviews.com/download/dvd-video-suite/as-dvd-converter-suite-108068.exe DVD Converter Suite now.

Key functions and features of this perfect DVD Converter Suite:

(1)Convert DVD and any video/audio to the various video/audio formats
Converter Suite software could easily convert DVD and any video to the various video/audio formats such as MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.

(2) Support almost all popular portable players
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software can convert DVD and video to all the popular devices: PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.

(3) Easy and powerful editing function (Merge, Trim, Crop)
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software offers powerful editing functions such as merging multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file, trimming any clip of video or DVD, cropping video size and so forth.
1:Merge multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file.
2:Cut any clip of video.
3:Crop Video Size.

(4)Capture your favorite image
You can capture your favorite video image only by clicking the “SnapShot” function and the picture will be saved.

(5)Support Preview

(6)Fastest Conversion Speed
It has a >400% conversion speed and a short while your conversion will be finished.

(7)Easy to use
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite is very user-friendly and easy to use. Only a few clicks to complete the conversion with supervising the whole process on real time.
Old Dec 04, 2008, 02:08 AM

Do you want to put your dvd movies on your iPod?
Do you want to put your videos on your iPod?
Do you want to backup your iPod songs and videos on your computer?

Use Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Suite(***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-suite.html).

It includes:
a Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Covnerter
a Aiseesoft iPod Movie Converter
a Aiseesoft iPod to Coumputer Transfer

Free download: ***********.aiseesoft.com/download/dvd-to-ipod-suite.exe

***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-to-ipod-suite-new.jpg

1. Convert DVD to iPod and any video/audio to MP4/H.264
It could easily convert DVD to iPod Touch and video/audio files to MP4, H.264, MP3, M4A, AAC with excellent speed and quality.

2. Professional function of audio converter
It can convert MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM to iPod M4A/AAC/MP3 audio files.

3. Transfer music and video from iPod to computer
It can transfer songs from iPod to computer. And help you backup iPod video/audio files to PC, then you could transfer the video/music to another iPod or iPhone.

4. Easy and powerful editing function (Merge, Trim, Crop)
It offers powerful editing functions such as merging multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file, trimming any clip of video or DVD, cropping video size and so forth.
Old Jan 22, 2009, 02:59 AM

"If you want all the transfer tool for you ipod , I will suggest you a better way and you need not to buy a lot of tools. You only need a ipod software package . A very nice for you to have it ,that is [url=***********.xilisoft.com/ipod-mate.html]Xilisoft iPod Mate . This package contains iPod manager, iPod DVD and video converter is now available at a competitive price. Xilisoft DVD to iPod Converter, Xilisoft iPod Video Converter together with Xilisoft iPod Rip (iPod copy/backup software) .The iPod software pack is absolutely the best choice for any iPod users as all-in-one iPod manager and if you have it, and you would be easy for you to use your ipod no matter what trouble comes, it will solve it for you !
[img]***********.xilisoft.com/images/boxshot/200-x-ipod-mate.gif[/img]

"