CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD-R & CD-RW
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 22, 2009, 01:20 AM

Default How to backup your DVD Disc ?

sponsored links

You know, you have a very important disc of any Date in DVD format or any similar format like CD and so on. But you have anxious about if the disc miss or lose, you will be lose so many things that even a lot of money can not make up with it. So, you just try to search if there is any software can help you to backup and copy your DVD data or CD data to another disc for unpredictable incident. While the software I want to share with you can solve the problem you met! It is [url=***********.xilisoft.com/burn-pro.html]Xilisoft Burn Pro.It also can burn you data or any document to ISO image files.

[img]***********.xilisoft.com/images/screenshot/x-burn-pro.jpg[/img]
Now I list the main function of this software here:
1Burn audios/videos, bootable files and any documents to data CD/DVD
[img]***********.xilisoft.com/images/products/x-burn-pro/features-1.jpg[/img]
2Copy data CD and unprotected DVD from one disc to another directly
3Burn ISO image files to CD/DVD disc for backup
4Make any files on the hard disk or CD/DVD disc into ISO image files
[img]***********.xilisoft.com/images/products/x-burn-pro/features-2.jpg[/img]
Old Aug 10, 2010, 11:10 AM
Veteran

Talking AVCHD to iMovie, import avchd to imovie, imovie import mts/m2ts for editing on mac

With AVCHD to iMovie Converter, you can convert Camcorder HD/AVCHD formats(including Sony\Canon\JVC\Panasonic AVCHD .mts .m2ts) and other popular video formats to iMovie supported .mp4 video.

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/import-avchd-to-imovie.htm[/img]
Old Sep 23, 2011, 10:39 PM

Default download and convert online videos

Fancy about online videos and desire to download interested videos with ease when viewing them? ImTOO Online Video Converter enables you to download and convert online videos in one step from most popular online video websites in superior speed and efficiency.

With built-in web browser, ImTOO Online Video Converter helps you to view videos directly within the application, download and convert wanted videos in one-step. Most popular online video websites are supported, such as YouTube, Metacafe, Dailymotion and etc. You can also convert local FLV videos to SD and HD videos which are compatible with most popular Apple digital devices, like iPod, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod touch, iPhone and so on.Videos of different resolutions can also be downloaded and converted to meet further demands on visual quality, especially HD videos in resolution of 1080P or 720P.
***********.imtoo.com/online-video-converter.html
Old Mar 23, 2012, 09:50 AM

Default How to backup your DVD Disc

What do you suggest for backups? I currently do not backup YIPFolio to another server, but I have it saved on my shared drive. Currently I dont have databases or anything like that setup, but in the future I might. What do you suggest?
Do you know a computer stationary clinic zipirus? Go to the site computer help Tomilin and remember more about it.
[url=********rkserv*******/]computer help !
Old Mar 26, 2012, 05:17 AM

Default Your********direct: purchasing steriods

[img]********moomin-troll.narod.ru/xrumimages/c5.jpg[/img]

I have placed several orders in the past and received them all within 1 week. I just received my order of Deca from British Dragon after 4 bus. days.

[url=********your********direct.com/y1HCG-human-chorionic-gonadotropin-drug-profile-.html]chorionic gonadotropin

[url=********your********direct.com/y1EQUIPOSE-boldenone-undecylenate-.html]boldenol

[url=********your********direct.com/c-SteroidSideEffects.html]steroid side effects

[url=********your********direct.com/s-Anabolic-Steroids-Online-.html]anabolic
Old Mar 30, 2012, 08:17 AM

Smile How to backup your DVD Disc ?

It's working with great result.
Thanks for sharing helpful instruction.