CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 06, 2013, 04:01 AM
Veteran

Default 30% off Blu-ray/DVDVideo Converter for Android/iOS

sponsored links

Get Biggest Discount Blu-ray/DVD/Video Converter for Android/iOS Devices! Last Day!

Summary: Welcome to Pavtube Halloween Lowest Promotion 2013: Last Day! Get Free and Up to 30% off Blu-ray/DVD/Video Converter for convert Videos and Movies to your iPad Air, iPhone 5S/5C, Kindle Fire HDX, GHalaxy Note 3, Galaxy Tab 3, Sony Xperia Z1, Surface 2, Surface Pro 2 or more Android/iOS/Windows 8 tablets&phones at Pavtube Halloween Promotion!

Have you recorded lots of videos/movies of what happens with your camera, tablet, smartphone, etc.? Do you want a tool for joining/converting your multiple recording videos into only one while still retaining the original HD quality? Pavtube multimedia softwares can help you to deal any videos and movies for putting to your devices, sharing with your family and friends, or import to windows/mac video editing software(like FCP, iMovie, Avid, Premiere, Sony Vegas, etc.) for editing and then burning them to DVD, etc.

To make 2013 Halloween more enjoyable, Pavtube unveiled 2013 Halloween Crazy Promotion with special Halloween freebies and up to 30% off discounted Halloween movie assistants for both Windows and Mac users. If you are looking for a thrill that won't scare your bank account this Halloween, then the Halloween discount of Pavtube is the opportunity that shouldn't be missed.

Check out Pavtube special Halloween outlet for Free & Up to 30% off Spooktacular bargains!

Starting October 24th and till November 6th.

Within this Halloween Promotion, any person can get Free or 30% off discount software products, like:

Pavtube DVD Ripper Windows/Mac as free Halloween freebie;
Pavtube Video DVD Converter Ultimate as free Halloween freebie;
Up to 30% off discounts on Pavtube's top sellers;
Up to 20% off discounts on Pavtube's top sellers;

Above products helps users make special Halloween moments last forever in aspects below:

-Convert and Share Halloween Videos with Pavtube Video converter series

On Halloween evening, most parents will use their cameras/tablets/phones to memorialize how much fun their kids have in trick-or-treating, record the special moments with your scariest Halloween costumes and the Halloween special food with your family and friends. It's unforgettable happy time and worth keeping in memory forever.

But how to convert and share your videos with others? Would it be perfect if the videos can be edited as you want before share with others, like adding some text in the video or crop the content you don't want to be shown, etc, then our products Free Video DVD Converter Ultimate, 20% off Video Converter Windows/Mac, 20% off Video Converter Ultimate, 20% off iMedia Converter for Mac will help you so that you can via DVD maker, Final Cut Pro (X), iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, After Effects, FCE 4, Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker, etc. before shared with your friends. Isn't it terrific if these special moments to be recorded with your own remarks in text in your video and played like iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPad Mini 2, iPad Air, Kindle Fire HDX, Surface RT/Pro, Surface 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Note 3, Sony Xperia Z1, Nexus 7 2, Moto X, etc. for memorable moments again during your boring trip or even when your kids are grown up?

-Backup Halloween movies for playback at ease only with remote control and display screen needed, and of course a Sofa as well with Pavtube Blu-ray and DVD Ripper or Converter.

During Halloween holiday, you won't miss horror films, like Sinister, or your horror films collections. But is it painstaking if to get up from Sofa and look for the preferred disc from hills of discs one by one? Then Pavtube Blu-ray/DVD/Video Converter series will help users out of the trouble. Users only need to sit on the sofa with remote control in hand, then next disc or chapters will appear by only several clicks.

Free Products:

Free DVD Ripper Windows/Mac - Help you convert any DVDs to MOV, MKV, AVI, MPG, VOB, WMV, FLV, etc with fast speed. It also helps edit DVD and add SRT/***/SSA subtitles to DVD movies.

Free Video DVD Converter Ultimate - Convert any video (including TiVo) and DVD to MOV, MKV, MPG, AVI without problem. Same editing as retail version.

30% OFF Discount:

Blu-ray Ripper Windows/Mac – only $34.3 for Pavtube's best seller Blu-ray Ripper which rips Blu-ray and DVD to PC, Mac, iPhone 5S/5C/5, iPad Air, iPad 3, iPods, Applel TVs, all Android and Windows 8 tablets/phones, etc. With it, you can easily backup Blu-ray/DVD with original structure to computer hard drive, no content or video quality loss. Added 3D profiles in Format menu. (Side-by-Side, Top-Bottom, or Anaglyph 3D in MKV/MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI)

DVD Ripper - $24.5 for user-friendly DVD converter to copy and rip DVD (ISO/IFO) to multiple video and audio formats for different usage.

20% OFF Discount:

Video Converter Ultimate / iMedia Converter for Mac - $52 spent on this all-in-one program to help you backup Blu-ray/DVD with original structure and convert Blu-ray, DVD and regular videos for hot tablets and smartphones. Moreover, 3D Side-by-Side MKV back up is available in Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate to ensure the 3D effect preservation for 3D projector and 3D HDTV.

Video Converter Windows/Mac - $28 available for everyone to transcode virtually all video and audio types, camcorder HD footages and TiVo recordings to desired video/audio format.

More information about Pavtube software is available at Pavtube official site: www.pavtube.com

Source:
Quote:
********open-media-community.com/2013/10/30/2013-halloween-giveaway-and-crazy-promotion/
Old Nov 08, 2013, 10:17 PM
Veteran

Default Transfer Blu-ray ISO to iPad Air via iTunes on Windows/Mac

Transfer Blu-ray ISO to iPad Air via iTunes on Windows/Mac

Description: A detailed guide to show how to transfer blu-ray ISO to MP4 for iPad Air with best settings and proper size; you can also learn how to sync video from iTunes to iPad Air properly.

With more and more movies released in Blu-ray version, many people own a large collection of Blu-ray disc; or you may prefer to rent latest blu-ray movies or exchange them with friends. Blu-ray brings us terrific visual quality as well as audio enjoyment. However, it's not easy to preserve Blu-rays. Scratches, lost, or naughty kids could bring a disaster to your precious Blu-rays collections.

Some of you may use to make Blu-ray ISO image files so you can always playback on computer (movies are still protected). But it comes to question that why we can't play Blu-ray ISO anywhere without device limitation? Why can't we just play Blu-ray ISO on tablets like iPad Air?

No biggie, follow this step-by-step article to see how to make Blu-ray ISO playable on iPad Air.

What you need:

A professional Blu-ray ISO to iPad Air converting program to help remove Blu-ray ISO protection and transform Blu-ray ISO to MP4 for iPad Air with best settings. This Blu-ray ISO to iPad Air Converter is highly recommended for its good reputation, easy-to-use interface and quick conversion speed. Mac users can reach the Blu-ray ISO to iPad Air Converter for Mac here.

Quote:
pavtube.com/blu-ray-ripper/
Quote:
pavtube.com/blu-ray-ripper-mac/
Tips: Want to get mp4/mkv/mov files with multiple audio tracks and subtitle streams? Don't miss this Blu-ray Ripper Pro.

Quote:
pavtube.com/bytecopy/
Tutorials: Transform Blu-ray ISO to iPad Air on Windows/Mac

Step 1: Load ISO files to Blu-ray ISO to iPad Air Converter.

Run this Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper as Blu-ray ISO to iPad Air Converter; load ISO image files. It also supports Blu-ray discs, Blu-ray folder, DVD discs and DVD IFO/ISO.

This program will help you ****ysis ISO files automatically so that there's no need to run virtual drive to mount ISO image files any more.

Step 2. Choose video format for iPad Air.

Click "Format" drop-down list and choose "iPad>iPad Air Full HD Video(*.mp4)" as the most compatible preset with best video quality for iPad Air. Or you can choose other presets if you don't need full size videos.

Quote:
best-tablet-converter.com/2013/11/06/watch-blu-ray-iso-files-on-ipad-air/

Step 3. Customize video specs for iPad Air (Optional).

Click "Settings" to free change video resolution, bitrate(quality), frame rate and other settings.

Note: if you want to get video in smaller size, just turn down the "bitrate" settings.

Step 4. Start Blu-ray ISO to iPad Air MP4 Conversion.

You can hit the big red "Convert" to start converting Blu-ray ISO to MP4 with best video settings for iPad Air. After the conversion, click "Open output folder" in the conversion window, or "Open" in main interface to quick locate the converted video.

How to sync media files from iTunes 11 to iPad series?

Quote:
pavtube.com/guide/transfer-sync-movies-from-itunes11-to-ios-device.html
How to view DVD movies on iPad Air with highest quality?

Quote:
open-media-community.com/2013/10/31/view-dvd-on-ipad-air/
Rip VC-1 Blu-ray movies to iPad Air, iPad series for enjoyment

Quote:
mediaconverting.blogspot.com/2013/11/rip-vc-1-blu-ray-to-ipad-air.html
Source: best-tablet-converter.com/2013/11/06/watch-blu-ray-iso-files-on-ipad-air/

Good new for you! Thanksgiving coming! To celebrate this special festival, Pavtube launch Thanksgiving Giveaway and Promotion 2013, you can get Free, Buy one get one free, Up to 66% off discount between Nov. 7 and Dec. 10, 2013.

Quote:
pavtube.com/thanksgiving-giveaway-2013.html#.Un2FeRJUiSo

Last edited by neal2324; Nov 08, 2013 at 10:19 PM.
Old Jan 08, 2014, 01:41 AM
Veteran

Default Get Rid of the DRM on Digital Copy for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Best DRM Removal: Convert/Record Digital Copy to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Have you ever got some similiar problems as following:

Q1: Can the Galaxy 2 10.1 Tablet play a Digital Copy of a movie? I would like to download a movie from my Digital Copy Disc on my tablet. Is it possible?

Q2: I have transfer my digital copy movies to iTunes, I can easily sync them to my iPad and iPhone for enjoying, what if any digital copy movies downloading to my new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?

Q3: Galaxy Tab 2 – Digital Copy Download Not Working? I downloaded a digital copy of a movie and I copied the file onto Galaxy Tablet's folders where my other movies are, and when I went to play it, it gave me error "Sorry, video cannot be played" Why and how can I get it to work?

As a digital version of Blu-ray or DVD movie, Digital Copy gives you he flexibility to watch your movie anytime, anywhere. You may transfer your "Digital Copy" to your Mac, PC and iTunes-compatible devices. Basically Digital Copies all boil down to the DRM (Digital Rights Management) which prevents you from playing them on unauthorized devices. Unfortunately, the Android devices have not get a license to play DRM contents, which means digital copy movies will even play on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.

In order to transfer Digital Copy movies to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 for playing without problems, you'll need to remove DRM from Digital Copy movies first and then convert them to a friendly format by the Android 4.0 Tablet. Below is a simple tutorial for you, guaranteed to put Digital Copies on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 for enjoying without problems.

See also: Top 5 Best DRM Removal Software Review for Android, Windows 8 Tablets/Phones

Requirements

Before anything else, you have to download an app that you are going to use later. You are required to download and install:

Pavtube ChewTune (available for Windows or for Mac users). Get the Windows version or Mac version.

Instructions

ChewTune is an easy-to-use yet top-ranking DRM removal software for Android. It supports protected movies, TV shows from iTunes, and Blu-ray/DVD digital copy videos that have been transferred to iTunes. And the output quality as decent as possible as original. Follow the DRM removal process to achieve your goal smoothly to get Digital Copy movies and Galaxy 2 10.1 Tablet to play nicely.

Removing DRM from Digital Copies for playback with Galaxy Tab 2

Note: For Windows users, just follow the detailed guide to finish your work about converting Digital Copy movies to Galaxy Tab 2. For Mac users, you can follow the guide on how to convert Digital Copy to Galaxy Tab on Mac to finish your work.

1. Run ChewTune, drag and drop digital copy movie to the software.

2. Select output video format. Click the format bar, you can get optimized videos for the Galaxy 10.1 Tablet under "Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1(*.mp4)". You can click "Settings" button to customize size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel to your required ones.

3. Start getting rid of DRM protection and convert Digital Copies to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 videos.

Once the process completes, you can transfer Video files to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and enjoy them on the go.

Related Articles:
Backup Blu-ray disc to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 for watching
Free Convert DVD to Galaxy Tab with Handbrake
Sync Music, Movies from Mac iTunes to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1/7.0
Add AVI movies to Galaxy Tab 2 with original quality?
How to Use Video Player on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Play iTunes, Amazon or Digital Copy DRM videos on Galaxy Tab 3 10.1/8.0
Easiest way to play DVD Movies on Galaxy Tab 3 10.1

Source: ********device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2014/01/convert-digital-copy-to-galaxy-tab-2.html

Last edited by neal2324; Jan 08, 2014 at 01:43 AM.
Old Jan 20, 2014, 07:00 AM
Veteran

Default Transfer Concert DVD to computer&tablet for free playback

Edit&combine Music DVD video/audio to playback on computer and tablet

Description: To introduce personal experience of how to edit and combine video/audio clips from music DVD to an intact video file, so that we can playback them on Computer and ISO/Android/Windows RT/Pro tablets.

Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band - Live in New York City; Born To Run: 30th Anniversary; Jeff Buckley - Live in Chicago; U2 - Zoo TV Live from Sydney; Paul Simon - You're the One (In Concert from Paris); Joni Mitchell - Shadows and Light; The Up in Smoke Tour, etc. Which ones you already got?

Collecting best convert DVDs has been my hobby. Usually I wish to enjoy these video/audio on computer, tablets or only need the audio so that I can take with everywhere. However we all know these commercial DVDs are protected from transferring. That's totally understandable but still making things rather inconvenient: you cannot take a DVD player or pc everywhere.

After several trials, I'm able to extract pure audio files from convert music DVD or combine all the songs into one intact video so that I can playback easily on computer or tablets; the combined video works perfectly without any synchronization problem. Many of you may already know this but still I'd love to share my experience here.

To roll video&audio off DVD, the first step is to use a tool to decrypt the contents; then convert them to your wanted video/audio formats with all kinds of compatible settings. This time I tried with Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate which support both DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video converting; and it appears to be the best app I've ever meet.

FYI: the Mac version is renamed as iMedia Converter for Mac; both the Windows and Mac version are on 20% OFF this Christmas.

Program specifications:

Input 3D Blu-ray movies, 2D Blu-ray movies, Blu-ray Folder, BD ISO Image File//DVDs, DVD Folder, DVD IFO File, DVD ISO Image File

Video files:
(*.ts, *.mts, *.m2ts, *.tp, *.trp, *.mov, *.mod, *.tod, *.mxf (partial), *.dv, *.vob, *.m2v,*.tivo *.avi,*.divx, *.mpg, *.mp4, *.m4v, *.mov, *.qt, *.wmv, *.asf, *.3gp, *.3g2, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.dat *.mkv, *.nut, *.nsv, *.flv, *.f4v, *.h.264)

Audio files:
(*.m4a, *.wma, *.wav, *.mp3, *.mp2, *.au, *.flac, *.mka, *.aac, *.ac3, *.ogg, *.aiff, *.ra, *.ram, *.dts)

Output Common video formats:
(*.avi, *.wmv, *.asf, *.mpg, *.mp4, *.3gp, *.3g2, *.mov, *.mkv, *.m4v, *.vob, *.dv)
HD video formats*.mp4, *.mov, *.mpg, *.ts, *.mkv, *.wmv, *.avi)
Lossless video stream:
(*.vob , *.mpg, *.ts *.m2ts from DVDs, TiVo shows and blu-ray discs)
Flash video: (*.flv, *.f4v, *.swf)

Audio: iTunes supported audio formats(*.mp3, *.m4a, *.aac, *.flac ), iPhone Ringtone audio (*.m4r), Matroska Audio(*.mka), Ogg Vorbis Audio (*.ogg), Windows Media Audio (*.wma, *.wav), Dolby Digital 5.1 audio (*.ac3), DTS (*.dts remux)

Note: Does not support ISO output.

How to roll video/audio off music DVD and combine/edit into one intact file?

Firstly get this program installed; and load your music DVD to it. Insert DVD disc to your computer, click the top left icon (as below), it will show your disc name automatically. Click to load disc.

If you only have the ISO/IFO file or folder, click the same icon to import them.

After that, let's find the drop-down list besides "Format" and "Settings", hit it to choose format.

It offers many presets for different using; if you simply want to playback this video on both tablet and computer, MP4 should be the most widely used format.

Usually the default video settings should meet most of your requirements. But if you want to change video size, bitrate, frame rate and other audio specs, hit the "Settings" to have a try.

Ok, things are ready. Oh for people who want to combine all the songs into one file, check the titles and click "merge into one file" (you can find besides "Settings"). All the checked music files will be merged into one intact file and you can enjoy them seamlessly.

The last thing you need to do is hitting the big red "Convert". Wait for a while during the program converting music DVD to MP4 format. What I'd like to mention is that the conversion speed is much related with your target file size&settings, computer configuration and other programs running simultaneously. After it completed, hit the "Open" or "Open output folder" to quick locate the generate file.

Now go ahead to transfer the converted video to your tablet and enjoy the music!

Related articles:

Rip blu-ray to Apple TV 3 on Mac
Convert DVD to iPad Air for watching
View DVD movies with External Subtitles (srt/***/ssa) on Android/iOS devices
Play 4K quality videos on your Android Device with no lag

Source: ********open-media-community.com/2013/12/25/edit-combine-music-dvd-video-audio-for-playback/
Old Feb 25, 2014, 10:25 PM
Veteran

Default Problem with searching for a great blu-ray Ripper!

Watch your Blu-rays on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Note 2 and S4 without format problem

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Note 2 and S4 and wish to playback my Blu-rays on them. But I was told that each of them requires specified video settings like resolution or something like that. I do wish to have a simple workflow for all of them so I checked CNET - a site I often viewed and I found a high approval rating program – Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper. It rolls off DVD/Blu-rays protection and rip them to digital, with many presets for different devices including Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Note 2 and S4. That's much easier to use than another ripper I've used a while ago which requires you to set the specs manually.
Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper has a quite simple yet nice UI and its trial version is free to us without time limit.

Source:********dddc.ac.cn/spps/forum/redirect.php?fid=2&tid=1002&goto=nextoldset
Old Mar 06, 2014, 11:21 PM
Veteran

Default Easy way to convert home videos massively to another format

Convert home videos to friendly format to store on hard disc and playback on TV

Description: Have stored a lot of home videos and want to convert to another format? This article will give you detail demonstration on how to convert these videos recorded by cameras massively to the format you need for store on hard disc or play on TV.

"I retired at home and have a lot of home videos. These videos are created by various cameras over the years. I was searching for a conversion software to help me make many short videos into a few longer ones and convert to another format so that I could store videos on my hard disc and play them back on TV or put them back on DVD. If possible, the converter could convert videos massively to save time for me."

Many people, same as above one, are eager to find the video converter to handle and convert home videos to any format for devices, but have trouble locating the right and suitable one to meet their specific needs. Besides, there are so many options of video converter are available on the market. Don't worry about it anymore; Pavtube Video Convert (Pavtube Video Converter for Mac) is your best choice. This app offers an easy way to transcode virtually all video and audio types, camcorder HD footages and Tivo recordings to desired video/audio format. Besides it could allow merge file into one and convert videos massively.

See also: 2013 Top 5 Best Android Video Converter Review

How to easily convert home videos massively to another format

Free download the best Video Converter, and you would experience its user-friendly UI.

Step 1. Import home videos to the video converter

Launch the video computer on your computer, either hit on the button "Add video" or directly drag and drop your source videos from computer to the app. You could add more than one videos into this video converter at the same time.

Step 2. Choose the output format

Click on the "Format" pane, and choose the optimized format for output. Under profile list, almost all video and audio formats are included. Just select the particular one for your devices as output format.

Tip:
1. If you want many short videos into a few longer ones, the "Merge into one file" function besides the "Settings" could help you do this.

2. If you want to convert some of your videos at the same time, you could set the "Convert" under "Option" and set the number of running processes. The program supports to convert 4 videos together at once. Just remember, the more procedures you set to run at the same, the slower conversion speed it will be.

Step 3. Start video conversion
On the main interface of this video converter, hit the "Convert" icon to start converting your home videos.

With the help of its in-built video converting ability assisted with GPU acceleration, this great video converter can finish all of the video converting tasks in a minute. When the conversion is done, get the converted video in output folder location, and then you could store them on your hard disk or play back on your TV or other devices.

Some posts you may interest:
Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected DVD Movies for Your Kids
Convert Camera and iPhone videos to iMovie and iPhoto for creating family video
Put Blu-ray/DVD movie collection on Asustor NAS and play through TV
Convert video/films from school DVD/Blu-ray to WMV for use in classrooms
Rip/Stream DVD to MKV/MP4/MOV with chapter structure

Source: ********device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2014/03/convert-home-videos-to-another-format.html