CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Operating System Forums > UNIX / Linux
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 20, 2003, 01:14 PM

Unhappy connecting pc to tv [; ; linux]

sponsored links

anyone help im pretty new to this i have a pc with a geforce4 mx420 graphics card and im wanting to connect my pc to tv is this possible with this card ,if not which card should i get ,if it will how do i go about it
Old Dec 20, 2003, 11:12 PM
Veteran

Have a look [url=***********.weethet.nl/english/video_connect_pc2tv.php]here - this guide shows you how to connect PC to TV and covers most of the problem areas. The first thing you need to do is establish if your version of the mx420 has a TV-out adapter - there are pictures at the above link if you don't know what you are looking for.

If you don't find that helpful, use our old friend [url=www.google.com]google and punch up a search along the lines of "connect pc to tv" and read some articles, there are plenty.

If you have the right graphics card (i.e. one with a TV-out), you need to establish what connections you have on your TV (or VCR if you decide to go through that) and then get the right leads.