CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics > Data Protection/Compression
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 10, 2005, 07:17 AM

Default How to make a CD so it is bootable ?

sponsored links

I have windowx XP (all files on my HD), but I need to burn them as a bootable CD, to repair another PC.

I have never try it before, and I dont find help from NERO. I find the option CD-bootable, but it only have option from the floppy (A:\) or another image-file from another place on the computer.... and I cant see what I can do on A:\ when the burner is on drive D:\

Can someone here help ??
Old Sep 10, 2005, 11:13 AM
Veteran

[URL=***********.nero.com/eng/User_Guides_Burning_ROM_6.html]HERE is the user guide your after.

[URL=***********.3lab.fsnet.co.uk/cour.JPG]HERE is the section you need, hover the mouse over it and then expand it