CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 26, 2007, 03:18 AM

Default dreamcast shooters back ups wanted

sponsored links

hey,
does anyone have, or know where I can get back ups of the below games? I'm not good with computers, so I can't do them myself, please e-mail me at [email]SRVIVER104@aol.com[/email]
thanks for any help.
carl

DREAMCAST

Under Defeat
Godzilla Generations 2 (kinda a shooter)
Trigger Heart Exelica
Karasu
Old May 05, 2007, 03:31 PM

Talking

get better with computers. Learn the ways of TORRENTS.

or, heck, just buy some of them.
Under Defeat is only $69.90 from Play-Asia.com
Trigger Heart Exelica is $59.90 from Play-Asia.com
Karous is also $59.90 from Play-Asia.com
Old May 10, 2007, 10:42 AM

dude, using "only" in the same sentence with 70 bucks for a game that is technologically so old is a bad joke...the game is not even worth 20$
Old May 14, 2007, 08:13 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaopang
dude, using "only" in the same sentence with 70 bucks for a game that is technologically so old is a bad joke...the game is not even worth 20$
Well, that's your opinion, and I respect your statement, so I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

It really boils down to a persons point of view over worth and cost. For instance, some of my most favorite games on the XBOX are worthless to most people I speak to, and the price of the 'used' games continues to nail that feeling, but still, to me, my copies are pricesless. Such games being SEGA GT 2002, Jet Set Radio Future, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Crazy Taxi 3, and Outrun 2006: Coast to Coast.
Old May 15, 2007, 04:48 PM

thats a pretty nostalgic attitude

forking out so much money for games which show so little innovation by utilizing the same old game schemes is far too much in the eyes of almost any modern gamer, otherwise these games would be a huge success and sell huge amounts of copies and that just isn't the case. prices are set by how technologically advanced a game is. thats how the game market works. as for these games, the prices would settle at the lower end of the price range for actual games.

paying for overpriced stuff is quite common for collectors, but surely not for guys who ask for links to *download* these games for free...
Old May 18, 2007, 11:01 AM

Cool

Hmm I'm not sure who I agree with here, you both have valid points. I think when it's something you really want to have, the price becomes something that is negotiable. Granted, paying less is always better but it becomes a matter of worth. I recently bought a copy of Sonic Adventure for $15 and it was definitely a matter of "Do I want to pay this much for it?" If it had been $20 I probably wouldn't have spent the money. But as games for DC become harder and harder to find and less people share their copies, their value to collectors will continue to rise.

I really can't see paying $60-70 for ANY game...I think about $40 would be my limit.