CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 21, 2007, 02:05 AM

Talking

sponsored links

Also, dare I say I'm the kind of person who rents before he buys, so of the last of the last Dreamcast games, I do have CD-R versions as well, it's just when somebody has an AOL e-mail address, I feel as if I'm being blindfolded, covered in blood and dropped into a shark tank.

Also, for instance, I found a new local store that sells Dreamcast games, unplayed and used, and charges fair prices, so I picked up Slave Zero, 18 Wheeler American Pro Trucker, and Star Wars Episode 1 Racing. All three of those I had CD-Rs of, but when getting the actual product, the CD-Rs pale in comparison.

But then still, there are games for Dreamcast that can only be found on CD-R (unless somebody has a GD-ROM burner and lots of blank GD-Rs to give me) like the remixes (BGM) of Capcom vs. SNK 2, and Marvel vs. Capcom 2, and the "Beats of Rage" collections of homebrew games, or any homebrew games really

Oh, and one last thing, I'm not good with computers either. I'm pretty much Zentradi to computers as I am to automobiles.

But even still, there is wikipedia, a great source for info.
Some things that may help Carl:
********en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent_protocol

I use BitLord - ***********.bitlord.com/
Old Aug 17, 2008, 09:39 PM

Default My two cents (5 british pence)

Well I just happily paid 40 (approx $85.00 U.S) for a copy of Street Fighter III 3rd Strike PAL even though I allready had a cdr I also just paid aprox $15.00 U.S for a copy of Mortal Kombat Gold PAL , I know that PAL versions are more expensive but the sale price is useually set by what people are willing to pay and not what an item is worth..