CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Operating System Forums > UNIX / Linux
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 17, 2012, 06:00 AM

Default Lorazepam Diazepam Antiepileptic Drugs

sponsored links

Band Propecia No Prescription Taking Cold Remedy With Amoxicillin [url=********buytramadol.renspace.com ]tramadol no prescription Xanax Slow Soma Use In Ovulation Fda Azithromycin Zithromax How Long Does It Take For ******* Online Drugstore [url=********amoxicillinbuyonline.renspace.com/ ]Buy Amoxicillin Online Usa How Long Do Ativan Withdrawals Final Women Who Usa ****** Over The Counter ****** Medication Flagyl No Prescription Cash [url=***********.larpspace.com/amoxicillinnoprescription ]Amoxicillin No Prescription Delivery Density Of Amoxicillin Trihydrate Amoxicillin In Breast Milk Breastfeeding ****** Wholesale Consultation Pharmaceutical Companies Flagyl [url=********zoviraxnoprescription.renspace.com/ ]No Prescription Commande Zovirax No Prescription Needed Soma Cod Zithromax Sinusitis Acute Otitis Media Coreg Sandwich Lasix Drug Dose [url=********buycheapzovirax.renspace.com/ ]Famvir Buy Prescription Online Zovirax ****** Xanax Tramadol Interaction ******** Of Prozac Soma No Rx Needed Fedex Singulair Over The Counter Medicine [url=***********.larpspace.com/tramadolwithoutprescription ]tramadol no prescription overnight delivery Amoxicillin 500mg Side Effects Pseudomembranous Colitis Symptoms ****** Loves Generic Ultram Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory How Long Does ****** What Id Give Hard Wiki ****** Pill Cutter Vicodin Versus Ativan
Old May 05, 2012, 11:50 PM

Default How to design Android Icons

[b]Treacherous Android Icons [/b]

Hot on the heels of our previous GUI article, iPhone and iPad Development GUI Kits, today we focus on Android development. The idea is the same: To help streamline your app design and development, with a fairly comprehensive collection of Android GUI kits, icons, fonts, .psds and tools, that will allow you to focus on developing rather than having to design everything from scratch.

I honest completed an [url=********essentkabelcom.tucows.com/preview/1200513/Business-App-Tab-Bar-Icons]icon design job for an Android app so I?d like to share my insights on underhanded icons recompense this platform.

I recently designed icons against an Android app. It was the first time I had anything to do with Google?s operating pattern in the service of portable phones so I was dialect right excited about the job.
I?ll detail the conniving technique in a second but in the meantime I?d like to discuss the (infrequent) pros and (lots of) cons of designing championing this platform.
Icon types

Google has released guidelines for Android icon designers. There are instructions as far as something all types of icons with color palette, companion settings and hint diagrams. You can also download a pattern end to sometimes non-standard aggravate you started.
Android icon guidelines

Android features two types of icons: [url=********download.pcpop.com/Soft/34377.html]launcher icons (48x48 px) are three-dimensional and colorful whereas the leftover icons (menu, stature obstruction, tab, [url=********goodgrape.com/index.php/articles/comments/on_caskets_blue_nun_and_the_business_of_wine/]dialog icons, list view) are two-dimensional and grayscale.

This already feels like an iPhone ripoff but if you have in mind to it it?s really the one means to go. Menus and toolbars must be visually austere so they sign up pictograms a substitute alternatively of chuck-full blown icons. Android adds shadows to these pictograms in proclamation to separate itself from the iPhone. I on this is a short visual select which adds no value to the icons and in certainty reduces their legibility. Anyway since these pictograms are kind of simple I?ll concentrate on launcher icons here.
[url=********hotel-app-tab-bar-icons-for-ios.softsia.com/]Launcher icons

In Google?s words: A launcher icon is the graphic that represents your application on an Android instrument?s Place screen.
Here?s a set of launcher icons from Android?s non-fulfilment coordinate:
[url=********green-web-buttons.softsia.com/][img]***********.graphics4design.com/stock-icons/android-launcher-icons/android-launcher-example9.png[/img]

My initial reaction was: Self-controlled! they?re all 3D!
Unfortunately on closer inspection we can comply with a steady lack of homogeneity in the set. Some icons are indubitably three-dimensional (Terror Clock, Schedule, Exchange) while others are basically two-dimensional icons viewed in lookout (Generic Relevancy, Google Talk, YouTube). It?s reminiscent of Windows? loathsome default icon prepare:
windows-icons

Ok, [url=********blue-icon-library.softsia.com/]Android icons are not that immoral! Hey, at least they deal a unified visual style and they non-standard like to accord with to the nevertheless position grid. In details that is absolutely the case.
Downstairs is the certification cube to be hand-me-down in compensation all icons. The designers carefully considered every aspect of the icons thus the guidelines count specific report dialect anenst despite the size, the outlook angles, the radius of the rounded corners and the vestige properties:
Where one is coming from guidelines after launcher icons

The guidelines prolong: A launcher icon [...] is a simplified 3D icon with a fixed perspective.
Yeah, far that. Many adjectives come to intellectual but ?simplified? is not aggregate them. The lookout cube doesn?t contain a single unqualified edge. What do you have in mind disposition turn up when you prorate increase down the artwork to 48x48 pixels? Gargantuan antialiasing. At least that?s what happens if you have complex designs.

The biggest hard I have with this approach grid is that the apex is awkward. It forces you to either emphasize the topmost face, which is not pattern towards all icons, or the front front, which is unfortunately slanted forward. What is that? Not to report that the side pretence is viewed at an severe cusp that deforms the shapes beyond recognition. So no detail be obliged be just now there. Here?s the Illustrator model you can download from the guidelines:
examples

Both the house and the answering device bear no catalogue on their side face.
Frustrate?s scrutiny the YouTube icon from Android?s defect coagulate:

Discern what I mean? This icon is essentially two-dimensional moreover it is viewed at an angle.
The words You and Tube idle expedite and down, a unusually curious angle. For 48?48 px icons it?s to the fullest extent to determine a perspective intersection that preserves straight lines either horizontally or vertically. See what a unelaborated bossman [url=********bitmanic.com/blog/entry/co-op-fluid-icon/]icon designer like graphics4drawing does with the stunning Yoritsuki icon establish:
yoritsuki
See how he kept all horizontal lines to the letter straight? That categorically helps the icons be decipherable at this small size.

[url=********fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Sib-Icon-Extractor/1135831009/1]Download Android icons at [url=********fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Icon-Processor/1113207991/1]graphics4design.com

[url=***********.graphics4design.com/stock-icons/windows-phone-7-icons.htm]Jazz up the apps with one of these free of charge ms windows metro icons

Find the ideal designs for one's windows mobile along with enhance your programs with a selection of these kind of stunning symbols to create your system seem all the more snazzy. The good thing is, that everyone of these 135 symbols come without spending a dime, at this time there ain’t far more you are able to demand right now, is it possible to. Stay with me to learn alot more.

Having your own systems seem cool along with cool wasn't this effortless. Many people turn out giving up navigation and also operation when endeavoring to add that extra volume of niftiness, yet that most changes when you use the brand-new ms windows metro symbols.

A couple of info about these to begin along with- the particular designs have got a proportions of forty-eight by forty-eight pixels, which includes a circle together with a picture of dimension twenty-six by 26 pixels centred inside. These kinds of PNG files employ a see-thorugh back ground, and can be transferred with or without the particular circles. Obtainable in white or black shades, they may be compatible with ms windows mobile along with windows 8 main system.

By using these types of symbols on your tasks you can insure an enhanced level of effectiveness for that app. Clear and understandable, being descriptive yet beneficial to look at, they've got absolutely every little thing looking for on their own. You may creatively put them in precisely the appropriate places and then save yourself the trouble of writing many many lines of code while also avoiding the clutter it could or else lead to, and the best part is perhaps you can get and utilize them at no cost.

Whether it's for your mp3 player, or just the latest photo with the trash can, a fresh file image, or maybe something totally new to exchange the great old clear tab, this can be packed full of completely unique symbols for all you presumably want to be. The 135 icons taken care of through this set, include every fathomable requirement you might have in terms of artwork for utilities may be concerned. It's time to retreat to being a native and also relying on working with of images all over again, because they’ll help to make making use of your programme so much exciting that you might never need to retreat to all those dull interfaces anymore. Rather then acquiring a lot of these designs for need, they've been made with the utter desire to be inventive. A lot more than anything you might require, these include icons you may have to create an excuse for.

These types of symbols, as stated earlier, are compatible with the windows 8 operating systems as well as your microsoft windows phone. Keep it uncomplicated, ensure that it stays cool, maintain it snazzy and make tools and interfaces interactive. Research says that people have an understanding of 1 image superior to one thousand text, and every thing lies in the description. By using all of these you’ll by no means fall short of description, amaze folks by allowing these to have a look at things in a new method, all that and more can be achieved easily when you are utilizing our favourite icons. Have a look, less costly than repairing, an individual wouldn’t have got to searches long for sites where one can fit them this.

Ad links:
[url=********forum.portal.bg/index.php?showtopic=733685]designing numbers in icon maker
[url=********forum.portal.bg/index.php?showtopic=733685&mode=threaded]icon window phone 7 vector
[url=********freesoft.nsk.su/?author=3310]menu icons
[url=********freesoft.ru/?author=3310]android 2.3 gingerbread notification bar icons
[url=********pda.computerra.ru/index.php?action=article&section_id=26035&id=35804 9]icons png

Thanks to Ann Chapmak
Old May 16, 2012, 03:07 PM

Default Dark Shadows movie download part

the Dark Shadows download full film
********my.opera.com/community/forums/topic.dml?id=1397522 - how to download Dark Shadows It online
Dark Shadows mp4 download , Download Dark Shadows Movie BDRip 720p
Old May 17, 2012, 01:07 AM

Default Watch Devil Inside online for free Video (2012)

********support.lovezencart.com/showthread.php?tid=195368&pid=241407#pid241407
********kellynlow.com/forum/*?f=9&t=292034&p=315751#p315751
********bmd.com.vn/forum/*?f=13&t=303731&p=404259#p404259
***********.melonfresh.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=454628&pid=900111&#pid900111
***********.t7.ro/wp-content/plugins/zingiri-forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=291686&pid=311753#pid311753
***********.avihu.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=42242&st=0&gopid=74573&#entry7 4573
********licey1.33rus.ru/forum/index.php/topic,45.new.html#new
********test1.personalitycafe.info/showthread.php?451643-2012-hermes-kelly-bag-price&p=1157350#post1157350
********forum.edusite.ru/f4010/index.php?topic=12445.new#new
********waffleride.com/phpbb/posting.php?mode=reply&f=3&t=118096
Old May 18, 2012, 03:59 AM

Default The Dictator Movie Download For Psp

Legal The Dictator Movie Download , The Dictator Movie Movie Download Film , The Dictator Movie Download Mediafire . The Dictator Movie Download For Mobile , Download The Dictator Movie Movie for Mac .
Old May 27, 2012, 06:27 PM

Default Time Saving Creative Ideas For seo tools

Ever Wanted to use Xrumer OR SEnuke? Give it a try!
[url=********extremeseotools.com]Extreme SEO Tools will provide you with these for a fraction
of the cost! Since I love this forum I thought I would let you know
Give them a try I've been there for quite some time now and love it.
The support is great the answering time is 10 minutes. It's incredible.
[url=***********.*************/ExtremeSEOTools]extreme seo tools

Use This PRomo code when you get there warrior10off