CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Operating System Forums > Windows XP
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 20, 2009, 02:08 PM

Default Dell latitude C 640 not charging battery anymore.

sponsored links

My lap uses XP operating system. Though I found similar questions in experts-exchnge site, no answer was given. The man asking the same question says he changed the battery yet the problem is still there. Now before I try to change battery if anyone has any clue please forward it.
Once the powersupply cord was broken and I made modific connector and changed the three pin connector to two leaving one pin alone. Now if the power is gone, the laptop will shut down in mere 3-4 seconds. The problem appeared arround the time the powersupply cord was broken.

Tags
battery, c640, dell, latitude