CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Operating System Forums > Windows XP
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 05, 2011, 03:50 AM

Default blog

sponsored links

I am sorry, that I interrupt you, but, in my opinion, there is other way of the decision of a question.
Old Oct 06, 2011, 11:31 AM

Default Questions of AVCHD Converter sales

Hello, I am certain this has been already answered some place out there but considered I could inquire once again and tell you exactly what I need. I own a newer Panasonic video recorder that records in full HD (non-interlaced). The file format that it uses is AVCHD and I demand to transform it to a file format that I could easily embed in my web page that I have designed for my work. Can [url=***********.topvideoconverter.com/avchd-converter/]converting avchd software does it and in this case which kind of version should I choose?
Thank you all.
Old Oct 10, 2011, 03:10 AM
Veteran

Talking PDF Editor Pro for Mac - Edit and Convert PDF as per your desires. OCR is supported

[img]***********.pdf-editor-for-mac.com/pro/pdf-editor-pro-mac.jpg[/img]

PDF Editor Pro for Mac adds OCR technology and 6-in-1 PDF conversion functions on the basis of standard version. Pro version provides you a smarter way to deal with PDF documents.

* Extract text from scanned PDF to make the content searchable and editable
* Edit text, images directly within PDF files
* Convert PDF files to Office documents, EPUB files, HTML pages and Text files
* Add text, images, and signatures into PDF files
* Add multiple annotations and comments on PDF files
* Highlight, underline, and strike through text in PDF files
* Reformat the layouts by drag-and-drop

[b]Support OCR[/b]

* Outstanding OCR accuracy and format preservation
* OCR enables you to search, correct, and copy the text in a scanned or image PDF directly
* Support 17 recognition languages: English, Turkish, Greek, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Romanian, and Catalan

[b]Edit PDF Files[/b]

* Add, modify or delete text in PDF files (support editing text only in English)
* Drag and drop text block or images to change the layouts
* Insert images or digital signature into PDF files (JPEG, PNG, TIF, and BMP)
* Crop, resize, move, delete images in PDF files
* Edit PDF bookmarks and properties

[b]Export PDF to 6 popular document formats[/b]

* Export PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML and Text
* Preserve text, images, tables, columns, etc. after conversion
* Support encrypted PDF file conversion
* Support Microsoft Office for Mac 2008/2011

[b]Annotate and Markup[/b]

* Annotate with Sticky Note and Text Box to share comments
* Add shape annotations, including Arrow, Line, Rectangle, Oval, Polygon, and Cloud
* Add free-hand drawings with Pencil and Eraser
* Edit inner links and hyperlinks in PDF files
* Markup PDF text with text tools, including highlight, underline, and strikethrough
* Allow you to customize: annotation color, markup color, line-thickness, line-style, etc.

[b]More Info: [/b]
Code:
***********.pdf-editor-for-mac.com/pro/
Old Oct 10, 2011, 03:22 AM
Veteran

Talking Mac PDF to Flash Converter - Convert PDF files to Flash (SWF) for easier reading

PDF to Flash Converter for Mac can convert any Adobe PDF document into a Macromedia Flash (SWF) files on Mac also flash book/flash page/ flash flip magazine creator/maker for Mac. This Mac PDF to Flash Converter can create flash flip books through converting PDF to SWF flash video formats, which help you on changing simple PDF files into animate ebooks only few clicks with your mouse.

* Convert Adobe PDF files to Flash (SWF) files for easier reading
* Generate flash page flipping magazine within several clicks
* Customize Flash Flip book to personalize your own flip books

[b]PDF to Flash Converter for Mac Key Features[/b]

Quick Convert Adobe PDF files to Flash (SWF) for easier reading - Convert Adobe PDF document into a Macromedia Flash (SWF) files for Online and offline publication, quickly viewing PDF files in the browser without loading Adobe Reader.

Enjoy turning effects digital ebooks - Enhance readers' experience with multimedia and create a unique interface to match your publication's look and feel.

Customize Flash Flip book - You can choose flash player, flash preloader for flash flip magazine and configure each book page effect and choose a Background color and reading option, such as Zoom in, Zoom out, Tablet of Contents, Enable Fullscreen.

Free hosting your PDF to flash page flipping magazine - Create your own online presentation or offline reading book with stunning 3D animated page flipping book to share the current flipping page including the whole magazine via emails, Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc.

Fast preview Flash magazine result within minutes - Convert several PDF files in batches efficiently while preserving original quality for immediately preview of PDF to flash conversion result.

[b]More Info: [/b]
Code:
***********.pdf-converter-mac.net/pdf-to-flash/
[img]***********.pdf-converter-mac.net/pdf-to-flash/imgs/pdf-to-flash.jpg[/img]
Old Jan 12, 2012, 04:16 AM

Default Kvisoft Flipbook Maker

There are many PDF to JPG converters online if you google them. And the PDF files can also be converted to ebooks for easier reading with the tools such as flip book maker, and they can be well-designed and looking beautiful.

More infor: ***********.kvisoft.com/flipbook-maker/
Old Feb 08, 2012, 02:11 AM

Smile

There is a good PDF Converter for Windows XP. It is multifunctional, it can not only convert PDF files to Jpg but also to Word and to XLS. Here it is: openpdfconverter.com
Hope this helps.

Last edited by MBoone; Feb 08, 2012 at 02:13 AM.