CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD-R & CD-RW
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 21, 2002, 06:58 AM

Question nero new version different

sponsored links

I purchased a Liteon 16x10x40x burner. Nero version 5.0.4.9 came bundled with it. Now I upgraded to Nero 5.5.6.4. The new version works pretty much the same as the old version, only with one difference. On the old version, after making an image file I was able to click on this image file and Nero would load ready to burn a cd if I wanted. With the new version, when ever I click on the image file nero loads, but a message pops up saying "cannot find image". I have to burn the image from the nero menu, which is no problem. I'm just wondering if there is some kind of switch needs to be turned on in the program I don't kbnow about.

Thank You:

rjshenal