CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 19, 2002, 12:14 PM
Default Help: Copying PSX Game With CloneCD Problem !

sponsored links

I got a problem trying to copy this game,

now i downloaded this game "VAGRANT STORY" from mirc, and it was a rar file, and after i downloaded it, i extracted it, and it gave me a:

*.img (715 Mbs)
*.ccd (773 bytes)
*.sub (29.2 Mbs)

now when i tried with fireburner i noticed it won't work with that program, so i downloaded CloneCD, and i selected WRITE FROM IMAGEFILE,

and then i selected game cd, and after i finished writing the cd,

the cd was empty,

now i don't have a playstation, coz i sold it, and now i got a playstation 2 (not chipped), and i cannot know if it works or not,

now the cd when i load it on my pc, it has not contents but it has no free space,

i done other psx games for friends, but they were like with fireburner with bin and cue,

but this one is my first time with *.img,

so can you please help me out, or tell me that it works if it is empty,

please don't laugh,

Old Sep 20, 2002, 01:01 PM

Come On Help My Buddy
Old Sep 20, 2002, 04:04 PM

I dunno, but if you burn a cd, it is supposed to say that there is no space left! Maybe your settings in clone were wrong (make sure don't repair subchannel data is checked) and also make sure clone supports your burner
Old Sep 20, 2002, 04:42 PM

actually the thing is my pc didn't show me the contents on it, but while i was on my ftp program i browsed through that and i seen the contents, so i guess it works, might be some xp thing that doesn't show the contents of that type of cd,

well no worries now, i solved my problem,