CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 24, 2012, 03:18 AM

Default Easy Convert AVI to DVD with AVI to DVD Converter

sponsored links

“I have some avi video files that i'd like to burn to dvd so i can play them on my dvd player. How do i this? Do i have to convert them to a different format before i burn them, and how? "

To burn AVI to DVD, you need a AVI to DVD Burner or a AVI to DVD Convert to help you convert AVI to DVD, burn AVI to DVD. iOrgsoft AVI to DVD Converter is just the ideal AVI to DVD Burner to fast burn AVI to DVD.

Besides converting AVI to DVD, AVI to DVD Converter is also good at burning other popular video files like WMV, MPG, MOV, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MTS, AVCHD, MOD etc to DVD (NTSC or PAL format with aspect ratio of either 4:3 or 16:9).

Not only AVI to DVD Converter can help convert AVI to DVD, convert other video files to DVD, it is also able to convert AVI and other video files to ISO and save the output ISO file to anywhere on your computer.

Don’t think AVI to DVD Converter can only burn AVI to DVD, it also empowers you to customize your DVD movies with the built-in rich DVD customization functions, you can customize DVD menu, add background music or image, add button title, select button style, or you can even trim video to smaller parts for burning.

Step by step to burn AVI to DVD with AVI to DVD Converter
Step 1: Free download DVD Creator and install it in your computer. You can see its main interface.

Step 2: Load video files
Click "File" button on the toolbar or click "File > Import" option from the main menu to load the video files you want to burn into the file list
AVI to DVD Creator supports a large variety of video formats and you can burn AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, MOV, MTS, M2TS, MKV,etc. to DVD disc.

Step 3: Create DVD menu
On the right of the panel below the Customize DVD Menu, there are three templates named LifeSeries, CartoonSeries, NatureSeries for you to choose from LifeSeries, select your favorite template from thisWindow to create a DVD menu instantly.

For further editing, please click the red circle setting button on your desired template to open "Customize" Window, where you can do the following settings like Background, Menu Title, Button Style an Frame.

Step 4: Adjust output settings and Start creating DVD
Click "Burn" button at the right bottom of the file list to start burning. meanwhile set up the Destination: Insert a recordable disc, and choose the disc you insert from the "Destination" drop-down list. Or choose "Save iso to" option to back up your video files onto your hard disk as ISO file

Optional: If you want to cut your video shorter, you can click the "Scissor" button next to the video you imported to help you clip your video by either setting the start time and the end time or drag the two slider bars to do it.

For detailed information, please visit [img]***********.iorgsoft.com/convert-avi/to-dvd-converter-on-mac.html[/img]

Last edited by AlexYu1314; May 24, 2012 at 03:21 AM.

Tags
avi to dvd, avi to dvd converter, burn avi to dvd, convert avi to dvd