CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 21, 2013, 06:46 AM

Default Remux hard drive camera M2TS video with no conversion

sponsored links

Combine/join hard drive camera m2ts recordings without losing details

Summary: In this guide, you will learn how to combine and join m2ts files recorded by hard drive camera without losing details.

OK, I have a hard drive camera this year. I'm trying to take multiple files and convert them to one? Here is a sample of the file I attached. I shot this in the hallway but will be filming Basketball games and it's going to have multiple files. Does anyone know of a way to join multiple .M2TS files - without having to re-encode the video? Thanks in advance. Below is a screenshot of my video files.

P.S. The hard drive camera is used for filming basketball games. I am a high school basketball coach. My software that I use needs the game film in DV format. My old camera was a mini DVD camera and it was simple to use that pavtube to convert to DV format. This new hard drive camera is recorded on a sd 64 GB card and is played back on to my hard drive. For some reason everytime you hit start and stop on record it makes that segment into a file. Since games are constantly stop and start I have over 80 clips that need to merge into one file for DV format.

There are some MTS converters that can convert my m2ts media from hard drive camera in mp4 file as I read, but it will definitely lose a lot of details doing it and it usually takes a long time encoding the H.264 contents. Also, it can't join my m2ts files together.

To fast organize and join .MTS/.M2TS files without encoding, the Pavtube Media Magician for Mac is a best choice. Its "Lossless Output" option provides a jointless MTS/M2TS/TOD merging and rewrapping solution. Using the software, you can join m2ts/mts clips into one without encoding. Not only the processing time is greatly shortened, but also you get the original HD quality. I have used Pavtube products for about 6 years now. And I have already purchased this program for a PC and a Mac. I was surprised by its amazing speed and high qualtiy video output. Below is a guide I share for your reference.

Free Download Pavtube Media Magician or Mac (Download a dmg file for Mac OS X 10.5 users)

Tips:

1. If you are a Windows user, please turn to Pavtube Media Magician

2. The program is 50% off now at Pavtube office website. And by fanning Pavtube Facebook Page on you can get Pavtube Media Magician and Pavtube Media Magician for free before Nov,11, 2013.

Note: The free trial version of Pavtube Media Magician for Mac has the following limitations:

It will add Pavtube logo watermark in output file(s).
Lossless output has a file size limit of 5 minutes.

Warnings:

To remux camera videos to MKV/M2TS, you need to use "Lossless Output" in Media Magician for Mac. There are some things you need to pay attention to while using "Lossless Output":

1. Currently the "Lossless Output" only handles MTS, M2TS, MOD, and TOD formats, thus you are limited to do the following rewrapping without conversion:

- Remux MTS to MTS

- Remux M2TS to M2TS

- Remux TOD to TOD

- Remux MOD to MOD

- Remux MTS to MKV

- Remux M2TS to MKV

- Remux TOD to MKV

- Remux MOD to MKV

2. The format and codec of video files on timeline should be substantially the same;

3. Any editing effects (such as Effect, Audio, 3D) will be ignored when output.

The steps to merge/join AVCHD MTS/M2TS camera videos on Mac

1. Import source files into Media Magician for Mac

Run Pavtube Media Magician for Mac, load source videos into it. (Learn the details on how to import source videos into Media Magician)

2. Drag and drop hard drive camera m2ts recordings to timeline

In the Timeline panel of Pavtube Media Magician for Mac, you can copy a video clip by "Duplicate This Clip" in the Timeline. You can also change the start time and end time of a clip to trim/cut off unwanted parts in a movie clip. To remove clips, select one or more clips in the sequence and press "Delete". You can also change the order of clips once they are there in the Timeline. If you would like to split a clip into two parts, you can drag the cursor/pointer to the right place and click the "Cut" button to cut off the clip.

Read how to Duplicate, Trim, Split and Delete a Clip with Media Magician for Mac.

3. Remux hard drive camera recored MTS videos with no conversion on Mac

Choose "Output" in the main interface, then switch to "Lossless" > "original" or "Lossless" > "original". Click "Plus" icon to add conversion task, and click "Start" to begin merging and remuxing hard drive camera MTS recordings without recompression on Mac.

Soon after the rewrapping task is finished by Media Magician for Mac, you can add the generated MTS file to your Mac media server and play hard drive camera recored M2TS video over Wi-Fi. Enjoy it now!

Related articles: ********download.pavtube.com/media-magician-mac/mediamagicianmac_setup.pkg

2013 Top 5 Apps to Split or Merge Video Files on Mac
Clip and convert Sony HDR-XR160E MTS into MP4
Trim/Cut and convert Canon Elph 530 footage for streaming to Smart TV
Combine/Join raw 1080 60p/50p MTS for streaming to DLNA-compliant Players
How to import AVCHD, MTS, MXF, MKV, etc. to HitFilm Ultimate for editing?

Source: ********1080p-video-tool.blogspot.com/2013/11/remux-hard-drive-camera-mts-on-mac.html
Old Nov 21, 2013, 07:00 AM

Default Panasonic AG-HVX200 MXF to FCP Conversion with no audio, why?

Panasonic AG-HVX200 MXF to FCP Conversion with no audio, why?

mxf converting no audio,mxf converter has no audio,convert mxf to prores,panasonic hvx200 workflow,hvx200 mxf and final cut pro,prores converter for fcp x

Summary: Follow this article you will know how to solve Panasonic HVX200 MXF editing problems with Final Cut Pro X on Mac as well as how to work out the "no audio issues".

To start, the HVX200 becomes only the second camera in Panasonic’s lineup to employ true variable frame rates! While, when you want to import Panasonic HVX200 P2 MXF files in FCP X on Mac for editing, you will get frustrated due to the video codec incompatibility problem as below.

I would like ton convert MXF files from my Panasonic P2 AG-HVX200, to ProRes 422 for FCP X. As the files have proved to be not so well-suited when they are about to be edited in my Final Cut Pro X. I have converted many files from this same camera with no problem but for some reason now it has no audio.

I try the Free HD Video Converter For Mac, and it work well. So I bought and register HD VIDEO CONVERTER FOR MAC, but when I convert MXF files to Prores422, I have no audio. So I bought MXF CONVERTER FOR MAC and I have the same problem, no audio. What's the problem? Is there a way someone can help walk me through this?

To edit Panasonic HVX200 P2 video footage with Final Cut Pro, you have to convert P2 MXF to FCP natively supported video format like MOV with Apple ProRes Codec. Here we recommend you the best P2 MXF Converter for Mac which can help you to transcode Panasonic P2 MXF to Apple ProRes .mov format for FCP on Mac OS X quickly and easily. Here comes the detailed guide.

Note before converting:

1. Please ensure that the computer you are using to do P2 MXF conversion has Final Cut Pro installed, otherwise, the converted files will have audio only without image.

2. If you are using FCP X, please make sure you have installed ProApps QuickTime Codecs, or you may get files with sound only without video. The FCP X does not install the ProApps QuickTime Codecs automatically, so you need download and install the codec manually.

While importing MXF clips to Pavtube MXF to ProRes converter for conversion, please make sure you have the entire MXF file structure as it saved on your camcorder’s P2 card. If you only have some loose .MXF clips, your files will have image only without audio. See MXF file structure on Panasonic’s P2 card as below.

The above screenshot clearly shows .MXF clips are all saved in ‘VIDEO’ folder, while audio files are all stored in ‘AUDIO’ folder. When you importing .MXF clips from the correct file structure, Pavtube MXF to FCP Converter is able to recognize audio tracks from ‘AUDIO’ folder automatically, which ensures the generated ProRes 422 MOV files have both image and sound correctly.

Guide: Convert Panasonic HVX200 MXF files to FCP X on Mac

Step 1: Add MXF video files.

Download and run Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac. Click the button "Add video" or "Add from folder" to add Panasonic HVX200 MXF files, or directly drag and drop your P2 MXF files.

Step 2: Select an output format for FCP X and set the output folder.

Click on the "Format" and get the dropdown menu, then move you pointer to Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov), it’s the best format for editing in FCP X.

Step 3: Click "Settings" icon to adjust audio and video parameters.

Click the "Settings" icon and you will go into a new interface named "Profile Settings". You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.

Tips: If your default audio track is in mute when recording, you may get only video without audio. So you can switch to the audio stream ID option to choose the right audio track.

Step 4: Start Converting.

Click the "Convert" button; it will convert Panasonic HVX200 P2 MXF files to Apple ProRes for FCP X on Mac immediately.

After the MXF to ProRes conversion, you will be able to get the output files for FCP X via clicking on "Open" button effortlessly. Afterwards, you can import the converted videos to FCP X freely for further editing without any trouble.

Futhermore, if your MXF files have 2 audio tracks or more, here is a new program named iMixMXF with multi-track preserving and mixing features. You can download the trial version for evaluation!

Related guides:

Convert/transcode Panasonic P2 MXF to Quicktime MOV
Make MXF files supported by Premiere Pro and keep Multi audio tracks
Import Panasonic AG-HPX250 AVC-Intra 100 MXF to Avid MC
Convert multi-audio channels MXF to MOV on Mac or Windows
Convert multi-audio tracks MXF to MP4 on Windows or Mac

Source: ********edit-camcorder-video-mac.over-blog.com/panasonic-hvx200-mxf-to-fcp-converting-no-audio
Old Dec 13, 2013, 02:38 AM

Default Pavtube Christmas Sales at MXF Converter for Win/Mac

Buy one get one free, share 20% off with Pavtube MXF Converter

This Christmas, Pavtube launched themost fantastic specials ever including their most competitive product – MXF Converter(Win/Mac). It offers us anefficient way to transfer/convert MXF files to smartphones, tablets, PC/Mac, HDmedia players, game consoles, and home theatre systems with a reasonable price.

People who ordered MXF Converter can get any of the following programs for free:

1. MKV Converter (Win/Mac)

Designspecially to help users converting MKV files to various formats.

2. FLV/F4VConverter(Win/Mac)

Convert FLV/F4V unprotected flash videos downloaded from Youtube, Hulu, etc.

3. MOD Converter (Win/Mac)

Anideal tool for users of JVC (such as JVC Everio GZ-MG330), Panasonic, and CanonMOD Camcorders to edit and convert MOD videos

4. TOD Converter (Win/Mac)

Converting HD *.tod footages shot by JVC cameras to other formats.

About Pavtube MXF Converter

Pavtube MXF Converter is a smart tool to help users preview/convert MXF footages ininterlaced/progressive from Sony, Panasonic and Canon cameras. It integratesmany presets suitable for different using.

Onlineuser manual:

Win: ***********.pavtube.com/mxf-converter/user-manual-on-line.html

Mac: ***********.pavtube.com/mxf-converter-mac/user-manual-on-line.html

What is a MXF file?

MXF is an acronym for Material Exchange Format. The MXF file format was designed bythe Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers.

Filesthat contain the .mxf file extension are often referred to as the digitalequivalent of video tape. These files contain video and audio data as well asother data bitstreams. They can be used in video recorders, cameras and oncomputers.

The MXF file format is a container format and MXF files can be converted into othervideo formats when needed. However, the proper video codec must be present inorder to play the video that is contained in the MXF container file.

Typical camera/camcordermodels that shoot footages in MXF:

Canon XF series; Panasonic P2 camcorders, AG series; part of Sony XDCAMcamcorders, etc.

As the Christmas is on the way, many of you may probably want to record the happytime together with family, memorize kid’s anniversary, etc. However, thesefootages in MXF format cannot be playback on PC/Mac nor tablets/smartphonesdirectly; they also need rendering when loading to NLEs like Final Cut Pro,iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc. (suppose you program isupdated to be support MXF format). Rendering always makes your footage lesssharp in quality and it takes too much time to accomplish this: about 2~3 hoursfor every video.

In consideration of this, Pavtube Studio released the latest version of MXF Converter to help user easily convert MXF to needed formats in one go. Forpeople who are not very tech-savvy, you can simply quick locate the properpreset with best video settings on your device model/program version – it makethings much easier. iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows smartphones/tablets,Xbox, PS3, HD media players, all of them has its unique presets.

In this latest version of MXF Converter, users are able to edit (crop/trim) sourceMXF video, adjust output video settings, change video aspect ratio, add*.srt/*.***/*ssa subtitles to video, edit V/A separately and change interlacedvideo to progressive – that is to say, smooth your footage without little wavesin the middle of picture. For people who want to enjoy the ultimate videos in3D devices, it also provides 3D profiles with videos in Anaglyph 3D,Side-by-Side 3D and Top-Bottom 3D.

Pavtube Studio now is applying to upgrade this MXF Converter to a professional tool tomeet all kinds of user requirements. Any questions/advice can be posted to support@pavtube.com (windows) or macsupport@pavtub.com (Mac) for help.

Besides,what is a big improvement to this program, Pavtube also released a Pro versionof it: MXF MultiMixer (Win) & iMixMXF(Mac). This proversion does not only integrates all the features of MXF Converter, but alsoadd support to output video in MKV/MP4/MOV (ProRes only available for Macversion) with multiple audio tracks. That means you can keep the most of your audiotracks when shooting with professional camcorders.

Guide: how to convert multi-track MXF files with Pavtube MXF MultiMixer/iMixMXF

Good News!

Just share our Christmas Sales 2013 page with your Facebook, you can get 20% off on any Pavtube products, it will be expired on Feb. 10, 2014. Never miss!!!

About Pavtube Studio

Foundedin 2007, Pavtube creates expert multimedia software applications that helpconsumers access, transfer and share their digital content across differentdevices that range from PC, Mac, tablets, smartphones, to HD media players,game consoles, and home theatre systems.

Onthe basis of computer OS, Pavtube products are divided into two categories -Windows solutions and Mac solutions, spanning across BD/DVD backing up, videotrans-coding, camera/camcorder footage and DVR recordings (e.g. TiVo)conversion.

With creativity, expert knowledge as well as cutting-edge technology, Pavtube helps consumers throughout the world enjoy more in a digitally connected audio-visual world. See www.pavtube.com for more information.'

Related guides:

Edit Canon XF100 MXF files in iMovie/FCE
Canon XF MXF files works ok with After Effects CS6
Import Panasonic AJ-HPX2700 P2 MXF with multitracks to FCP 6/7/X
Convert Sony XDCAM MXF to ProRes with multiple audio tracks for FCP X editing
Encode Canon XF105 MXF to multi-track mov for Avid MC
Best Multi-track MXF Converter Review
Convert Canon XF105 multi-track MXF to ProRes 422 MOV to edit in Premiere Pro CS6

From: ********topvideotools.altervista.org/pavtube-mxf-converter-promotion/
Old Jan 10, 2014, 02:27 AM

Default Pavtube iOS Data Recovery Is Released For iPhone/iPad/iPod

Pavtube iOS Data Recovery Is Released For iPhone/iPad/iPod Data Recovery

Summary: Pavtube iOS Data Recovery is newly released for iOS Device users to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iTunes Backup files.

Pavtube iOS Data Recovery 1.0.0 (Windows Version) is newly released for the new coming year. iOS Device users with any generations of iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch can now recover lost data either directly from iOS device or from iTunes Backup file on Windows or Mac.

Price: $59.95

iOS remains more popular than Android for holiday shopping in the US according to MacRumors. And iOS attracts Apple lovers of all over the world with its stability, no crapware, well-designed & intuitive user-interface, etc. But one still may encounter data loss by false configuration, device stolen, water damage, factory settings restoration, failure to update or jailbreak, etc. which are all frustrating. Pavtube developers found solution to help people who want to recover lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS, iMessage, notes, reminders, and more.

"I have many friends using iPhone and other iOS devices. Some of them asked me for help when they deleted data unexpectedly," said Anda Wu, the software developer, "After some research, I finally found that the deleted data are actually stored in other ways on the device and in iTunes Backup files and can be recovered. And then it comes to my mind that we can develop an easy tool to recover lost data and help those who felt depressed on this."

Pavtube iOS Data Recovery is thus developed and released at a special point of time to help users in the fresh new year of 2014.

"It not only recovers 7 types of data, like lost contacts, notes, call history, and Safari bookmark directly from the device, but also recovers 11 types of data including images and videos from iTunes Backup files," continued by Anda. "And we minimized the process into only three steps: connect (or choose iTunes Backup file), scan, and recover."

"Pavtube iOS Data Recovery will be a wonderful saving for iOS device users to recover or backup data. And we are preparing for future updates to make it be able to recover more data." concluded Anda.

Safe Free Download Pavtube iOS Data Recovery for Windows or Mac 1.0.0:

Some Related Tutorials:
Recover Lost, Corrupted or Deleted iPhone Data from iTunes Backup or without iTunes
Extract and Recover iPhone/iPad/iPod data from iTunes backup
Recover data from iPad without iTunes backup
How to recover lost/deleted data on your iPhone 5C
How to retrieve lost or deleted data from iPhone 5
iPad Data Loss Mac Solution: How to recover lost data from iPad on Mac
The way getting back accidently deleted photo from iPhone5 on Mac

News Source: ********open-media-community.com/2014/01/02/pavtube-ios-data-recovery-is-released/
Old Jan 12, 2014, 06:40 AM

Default ByteCopy Review - Best Multi-track Blu-ray Ripper in 2014

Top Blu-ray Ripper Review: Easily Copy Blu-ray/DVD movie with multi-track

Foreword:

For people who gather lots of Blu-ray or DVD movies at home, it's necessary to own a Blu-ray/DVD ripping program. A such tool could help users to backup or convert Blu-rays and DVDs for different uses. If you just don't have one, this article must be useful for you. In which, i will introduce a wonderful Blu-ray Ripper for you.

Unlike other Blu-ray ripping software, the one is named Bytecopy. At first, it's designed specially for users to crack and copy Blu-ray Disc and DVD movie to MKV. Which is similar with the famous MakeMkv. This feature is a lifesaver for HD media players, as not a HDD player plays 100% of Blu-ray features. E.g. When a BD movie is packed into MKV, WD TV Live can not read the Blu-ray subtitles inlaid. At this moment ByteCopy plays an irreplaceable role- it is the exclusive Blu-ray ripper that converts Blu-ray .sup subtitle to .sub without hurting video and audio quality. When it trans-codes and shrinks Blu-ray contents, CUDA acceleration is employed by default when possible. (See also: Compare: MakeMKV vs. DVDfab vs. Pavtube ByteCopy)

However, this Blu-ray Ripper does not only everything (selection of forced subtitles is excluded from the "everything" ) MakeMKV does, but also converts/encodes Blu-ray contents. It could rip and convert Blu-ray/DVD to any video format you like. Or directly convert your Blu-ray or DVD to your tablet or smartphone with best video quality. In other words, there are many presets for tablets and phones in output format list, which are designed according to the device's configuration, like Surface 2, Surface Pro 2, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Note 3, Kindle Fire HDX, Google Nexus 7/Nexus 10/Nexus 4, Asus PadFone, Transformer Pad infinity, Apple iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPhone 5S/5C, Apple TV 3 and more.

Quote:
Overview:

Pavtube ByteCopy is your best tool to rip and convert Blu-ray movies and DVDs to MKV container format with multiple audio tracks and subtitle sincluded. Besides retaining multiple audio tracks (especially HD audios- Dolby TrueHD 7.1/5.1, DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1/5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1) and multiple subtitles in an MKV video without transcoding and quality loss, Pavtube ByteCopy is also able to encode the original soundtracks into DTS 5.1 channels, AC3 5.1 channels, AAC 6 channels, PCM 6 channels, etc.with your wanted languages. It preserves chapter markers in the converted MKV file. All that and more make it possible for you to easily select your needed tracks, subtitles, as well as chapters when watching Blu-ray and DVD movies with your media players. And other than that, you can backup and convert latest Blu-ray and DVD movies to any other formats like MP4/MOV with multi-track audios, M4V, AVI, WMV, MPG, M2TS, etc for playback on iOS/Android/Windows Tablets/Phones, HD Media Players (WDTV), editing software (Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, etc.), and more.
Screenshots:

Features:

Rip BD/DVD to MKV from disc, folder and IFO/ISO image file
Pavtube ByteCopy not only can rip BDs directly from Blu-ray Disc and Blu-ray Folder, but also can convert DVDs from DVD disc, DVD Folder, DVD IFO File, and DVD ISO Image File.

Select subtitles/audio tracks for more than one file at a time
Pavtube ByteCopy makes it possible for you to select subtitles/audios for more than one file (title) at a time.

Non-burnt subtitles
Pavtube ByteCopy stores subtitles in the MKV file format without burning them to the video, so you can switch subtitle languages at will during viewing.

Keep forced subtitles and export .srt subtitles
The recently updated ByteCopy allows users to preserve the forced subtitles in a Blu-ray/DVD movie into the MKV output, and it also features option to help users export their required subtitles as .srt external subs to do other use.

Encode audio tracks with specified codec
Pavtube ByteCopy enables users to encode the source soundtracks in Blu-ray/DVD movies to your desired audio types, including DTS 5.1 channels, AC3 5.1 channels, AAC 6 channels, and PCM 6 channels.

Produce MKV files for PC Media Players
The MKV files generated by Pavtube ByteCopy are playable with a number of free PC players, including VLC media player, Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, MPlayer, etc. And the audio tracks, subtitles streams, and chapters preserved in the MKV container are available to select at will during playback.

Set Preferences
Select your preferred languages as usually-used audio tracks and subtitles, e.g. English, Spanish, French, Deutsch, Portugues, Norsk, Japanese, Chinese, etc.

Inlaid Preview Window
This program also helps merging, splitting, trimming, cropping movies, as well as adjusting volume, adding image/text/video watermarks, replacing audio, etc.

Edit movie by trimming, cropping, merging, etc.
A preview window is inlaid for you to view the source video (image only, audios and subtitles are not available when previewing).

Support adding *.srt and *.*** subtitles to BD/DVD movies
In Subtitle tab on Editor Window, you are able to add *.srt and *.*** subtitles you get from internet or other places to the BD/DVD movies.

Shut down computer after conversion
Pavtube ByteCopy keeps you free from waiting around by ticking off the checkbox "Shut down computer after conversion" when processing Blu-ray/DVD encoding.

How to use Bytecopy as the Best Blu-ray ripping software?

Requirements:

Processor: Intel or AMD Dual core CPU, 1.6 MHz at least
Operating System: Windows 2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
Memory: 512MB or above
Display resolution: 1024 x 768 or above
Optical Drive: DVD drive/ BD drive(BD drive is required for ripping Blu-ray disc)

Source: ********multimedia-hive.com/2013/07/11/easily-shrink-or-copy-movies-from-dvds-or-blu-rays/

Last edited by neal2324; Jan 12, 2014 at 06:42 AM.