CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD > DVD Tutorials and Guides
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 27, 2017, 01:05 AM

Default Does the Xbox 360 support MKV files through USB drive

sponsored links

“Surely Xbox 360 is a perfect platform to playback HD video. However, great many people are also fond of listening to music , enjoying photo and pictures, watching movies and video clips in WMV HD format off their computers' hard drive but on the Xbox 360. Getting MKV files to play on Xbox 360 can be a frustrating experience. Trust me, I've been there, and I have spent many hours racking my brain to figure out how to play MKV files on Xbox 360 successfully. Now I think I should write this tutorial to save everyone's time and their sanity.”

Top Solution: Surely Xbox 360 is a perfect platform to playback HD video. In fact, Xbox 360 has strict requirement for the input formats and only WMV, AVI, H.264 and MPEG-4 are compatible with Xbox 360. In other words, it's impossible to directly play MKV on Xbox 360. It is pity since MKV is an open standard free container format and very popular so far.*

Luckily, the following article will introduce how to successfully play MKV on Xbox 360.*********device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2016/03/play-mkv-on-xbox360.html

Get the Top MKV to Xbox 360 Converter - From Pavtube

Just like the dilemma aroused in the beginning of this passage, converting MKV to Xbox 360 attracts much attention. In order to achieve converted MKV compatible to Xbox 360, we recommend a powerful MKV to Xbox 360 converter -Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, it has the optimized preset for*Xbox One*and Xbox 360. With it, you can do batch conversion from MKV to Xbox friendly video files in simple clicks of mouse.

Besides, It applied as a professional video and audio converter as well as editor, this free app will make MKV to Xbox 360 process easy and efficient. If you are a Mac user, you can turn to*Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac*(including*El Capitan), which has the same function as the Windows version. Now download the right version and follow the tips below to finish your task.*

Advantage 1: Derect and simply convert MKV to Xbox. In others' MKV to Xbox guide page, majority is on the assumption that your source MKV is H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video and AAC audio. If not, you need to learn other lessons like convert Divx, Xvid,*MKV to MP4, MPEG-2 to H.264, AC3 to AAC, etc. With MKV to Xbox converter, you just need one single click.

Advantage 2: If you finish the whole readings from VideoHelp/Quora forum, it may take you at least half an hour. Then if you follow with them trying to convert MKV to Xbox, it will take you twice or triple times. But using Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, with one-click and a cup of coffee time (depends on movie length and quality), you can play watch MKV on Xbox.

Software: ***********.multipelife.com/video-converter-ultimate