CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 16, 2012, 01:42 AM

Thumbs up [ Motorola Android Data Recovery ] How to recover lost files from Motorola Defy?

sponsored links

Watch the Video Demo :
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=WAsuB9803xo
Need to recover photos, video and audio files from Motorola Defy? You can use the Android Data Recovery to recover deleted files from your Motorola Defy Android phone.

Free trial the Android Data Recovery software :
Code:
android-data-recovery.com
Old Jul 18, 2012, 01:58 AM

If you have a memory card for your Motorola mobile phone,and your pictures are saved on the memory card.And you can recover deleted pictures from memory card with data recovery software.I had succeed to recover deleted photos and songs from SD card of my phone with Tenorshare Data Recovery.
Anyway,you can download it and scan your memory card for free to preview whether you can recover your files.Get it from any-data-recovery.com/mobile-phone-data-recovery.htm But if they were saved on your phone's internal memory, they are gone for good.

Tags
android data recovery, moto photo recovery, motorola data recovery, motorola defy recovery, motorola video recovery