CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 28, 2012, 07:43 AM

Default looking for a Bluetooth Speaker for make calls

sponsored links

hi, i
looking for a Bluetooth Speaker for make calls
something like this:

***********.matrixaudio.com/matrix-one-bluetooth-speaker-white.html/
i don´t need a portable device i just need a stable device with enought
quality voice.
any one know something like this?
thanks for your help
Old Nov 14, 2013, 01:50 AM
Veteran

Default XAVC Converter-Convert Sony F55/F5 4K XAVC Files to Avid MC

How to Get Sony F55/F5 4K XAVC video into Avid Media Composer on Mac OS X

Summary: How to edit 4K XAVC video on Avid Media Composer? In this XAVC to Avid MC conversion guide, you will learn the fast and best solution to convert F55/F5 4K XAVC video to MOV format with best XAVC Video Converter.

"I just got a new Sony F55 for summer vacation and shot lots of videos. The final goal is to edit some of them in Avid Media Composer. I know that these XAVC footage need to transcode, but the problem is that I just need to extract some part of them to edit and don't want to waste lots of time converting the full length. Is that possible?"

As one of Sony's most popular XAVC cameras, Sony F55 is quite a good update of F5 and attracts more users. Both the Sony F5 and F55 shot HD videos with 4096×2160 high definition, which presents exquisite videos for playback on Mac or editing in NLEs like Avid Media Composer.

To solve the problem above, the first point is that you should realize that the XAVC MXF files could not be imported in Avid Media Composer, for that its preferred video format and codec should be DNxHD(*.mov). In this case we need to transcode the XAVC video.

To convert Sony F5/F55 4K XAVC MXF to Avid DNxHD MOV on Mac OS X, this Sony XAVC to Avid Converter for Mac is highly recommended for its simplicity, efficiency and reliable work flow.

1. Import XAVC files to the Mac XAVC Video Converter.

Downlod the best XAVC Video Converter for Mac, install it on your Mac. Hook your Sony F5/F55 to Mac and keep it on; click the two icons which are marked as 1 to load XAVC footage from Sony F55/F5 to Mac XAVC Video Converter like this:

2. Trim out a few clips before converting XAVC to Avid.

Now click the pencil-like icon (Edit) and locate the Trim icon:

Drag the small triangle icons to locate the opening and ending; or click the icons in blue to adjust frame by frame. It also supports setting "Start" and "End" point-in-time.

3. Choose output video format for Avid.

Click the drop-down list and choose "Avid Media Composer -> Avid DNxHD(*.mov)" as the most compatible format/codec for AMC editing.

You can free choose the output video quality, size, frame rate by clicking the "Settings".

4. Convert XAVC files to DNxHD MOV.

Now hit "Convert" and let it running; you can easily locate the converted video by clicking "Open" at the bottom.

FYI:

1. Good news, Blu-ray fans! Pavtube now provide iMedia Converter for Mac (20% off now) - an ultimate program which is capable of breaking protected Blu-ray/DVD as well as converting various HD video formats to each other for editing, playing back, burning, sharing, backing up and so on. Don't miss it!

2. Breaking news: Pavtube has started the 2013 Thanksgiving Crazy Discount, if you Buy HD Video Converter for Mac, you can Free Get DVD Creator for Mac free which can help you to burn Sony 4K XAVC footage to DVD on Mac with ease. In addition, you can also get more Discount at this promotion page. Take a look now and grasp this opportunity before Dec.10, 2013. Never miss!

Related Articles:

Import Sony F55/F5 XAVC media to FCP X on Mac
Get Sony 4K XAVC/XAVC S Files onto iPad Air for playback
Convert and Play Sony XAVC/XAVC-S videos on iPhone5/iPad 3
Convert 4K XAVC video to MP4 attached subtitles on Windows
Convert XAVC files to MP4 for playing on Mac OS X
Transcode Sony PMW-F5/F55 XAVC to QuickTime MOV for playing
Edit Sony PMW-F5/F55 4K XAVC with Avid, Premiere, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle, etc.

Source: ********mediaconverting.blogspot.com/2013/09/convert-xavc-files-to-avid-media-composer.html
Old Jan 16, 2014, 04:22 AM
Veteran

Default Trouble with transfer Tivo files to iPad Air on Mac Mavericks

Talking about how to play TiVo shows on iPad Air on Mavericks

Description: This tutorial is mainly talking about how to put and play TiVo shows on iPad Air.

iPad Air is one of the most popular tablets on the markets this year. It has attracted great attention since it released. The Retina Display with 2048×1536 pixels, 9.7 inches, no doubt adds more fun to your digital entertainment. By any means, it is a great portable video player. Most people use it to play games and enjoy videos. But many users got problems when they want to play TiVo recordings on iPad Air.

Q1: I bought a high end WD TV to replace an older model. I love it. Recent days, I got some TiVo recordings and I want to add the files to the WD TV and iPad Air for playback, can you tell me the best way? Thanks!

Q2: I got many TiVo recordings and want to play them on my new iPad Air, I use a software called Handbrake to convert TiVo to iPad Air supported MP4, but of low quality. Is there any other software to solve this problem and help me out?

Have you had the same questions? The reason is that the format of TiVo recordings can not be supported by iPad Air. The most compatible video format for iPad Air is MP4/MOV files encoded with MPEG-4 or H.264 (Learn more about Recommended Formats for iPad Air).

You can end up the incompatibility with the help of the third-party software Pavtube iPad Air Video Converter for Mac (Reach the Windows version here: iPad Air Video Converter). It is a dynamic video convert tool that can help users convert TiVo to iPad Air supported video format with high output video quality and fast encoding speed. Besides, you are allowed to edit the videos by trimming, cropping, adjusting video effects, etc. to get the wanted part and effects as you like.

Moreover, this iPad Air Video Converter can also enable iPad Air play various HD Videos (such as:MKV, AVI, VOB, MPG, WMV, WebM, MTS, EVO, VRO, MXF, FLV, F4V videos, etc.).

Tips:
If you also want to play your Blu-ray/DVD movies on the iPad Air, you are suggested to try this iPad Air Video Converter Ultimate (Mac version: iMedia Converter for Mac) (Both are 20% off now at Christmas & New Year Deals)

How to convert Tivo to iPad Air friendly format on Mac Mavericks?

Step 1: Load TiVo videos to iPad Air Converter

Launch the TiVo to iPad Air Converter; click the top left two icons to load your TiVo video files. When first loading, the program will ask you to input your Media Access Key. Simply enter your Media Access Key and click "OK" to confirm.

Step 2: Choose MP4 format as output format.

Hit the menu bar of "Format", choose "iPad" category and find the optimal video format for iPad Air. "iPad HD Video(*.mp4)" is recommended here. You can also choose MOV, MP4, M4V format from Common Video.

Tip: If the default settings do not fit your requirement, you can click "Settings" icon to enter "Profile Settings" panel to adjust video size, bitrate, frame rate and audio channels.

If the TV shows you recorded by TiVo have some advertisements during the video and you want to get rid of it, the "Trim" function in "Edit" may help you.You can cut the part that you do not need.

You also can merge videos into one complete file for output with the help of "Merge into one file" function.

Step: 3 Start TiVo to iPad Air conversion

Click the "Convert" button to start the conversion. Once finished, you can get the output files for your iPad Air via clicking on Open button effortlessly. Afterwards, connect iPad Air to PC, and then sync video files from Mac to iPad Air via iTunes 11.

Additional tip:

When you transfer your TiVo recordings to your PC, you need to download and install TiVo Desktop on your PC. Connect TiVo to your home network, and then the TiVo Desktop will provide you with a list of shows for transferring to your PC. Then please transfer the TiVo TV shows you want to PC. Once all the shows you selected have been downloaded from your TiVo, they will appear in the Now Playing list in TiVo Desktop.

Read more:
Rip/Convert Blu-ray Movies for enjoying on iPad Air
Copy 2D/3D Blu-ray contents to iPad Air on Mac
How to view DVD movies on iPad Air with highest quality?
Rip DVD ISO/IFO to Multi-track MP4 for watching on iPad Air
Two methods: Copy DVD to iPad Air on Mac 10.9 Mavericks
Mac Solution: Rip Blu-ray/DVD ISO images to iPad Air playable video
Can iPad Air play MKV, AVI, VOB, WMV, MPG, Tivo, M4V, FLV, F4V, MTS videos etc.?

Source: ********device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2014/01/transfer-tivo-videos-on-ipad-air.html
Old Jan 20, 2014, 05:37 AM
Veteran

Default Best way to view DVD ISO/IFO Movies on Galaxy Note 3

Best way to view DVD ISO/IFO Movies on Galaxy Note 3

Description: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 can not play DVD ISO/IFO image files directly. Want to view DVD movies on your Galaxy Note 3? This article aims to share you the solution and solve the problem. "I backed some of my DVD collections to my computer in ISO image already and I just received my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 days ago. Now I want to move these DVD ISO images to my Galaxy Note 3, slightly to my disappointment, it cannot play DVD discs or DVD ISO, IFO files, so is there a solution to play DVD movies on Galaxy Note 3?"

Well, to solve this problem, let’s have a quick glance of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 supported video and audio formats.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 supported video format:

Code: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, VC-1, Divx, WMV7, WMV8, WMV9, VP8
Format: 3GP(MP4), WMV(ASF), AVI, FLV, MKV, WebM

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 supported audio format:

Codec: MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC, ACC+, Eaac+, AMR(NB,WB), MIDI, WAV, AV-3, Flac

The ISO/IFO image files are beyond the list of Samsung Note 3 supported format. In other words, if you want to play DVD ISO/IFO on Galaxy Note 3, you need to convert them in advance.

Pavtube DVD Ripper is such a professional DVD to Galaxy Note Converter to deal with all kinds of DVD movies, like DVD discs, DVD ISO or IFO images files, etc to any common video format like MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, VOB, MOV and more as you need. What’s more, you do not need to worry about the ripping and converting speed and output video quality.

With this DVD Converter tool, it will be easy to rip DVD ISO, IFO image files to Samsung Galaxy Note 3 compatible formats, and then you can watch DVD movies on Galaxy Note 3 at ease.

Good news: Both the two programs are 30% off on Pavtube Christmas and New Year Promotion.

Note:

If you still want to view DVD ISO/IFO movies on Galaxy Note 3 and preserve multiple audio tracks, Pavtube ByteCopy (ByteCopy for Mac) is recommended to you. It can backup BD/DVD to MKV with lossless quality, and allow multiple audio track and subtitles.

Tutorial: How to transfer DVD IFO/ISO image files to Galaxy Note 3 for playback

Step 1. Run this DVD Ripper; click "Load files" to import DVD, DVD IFO/ISO or DVD folder. ISO image files would be recognized by Pavtube DVD Ripper directly, so there’s no need to run virtual drive to mount them.

Step 2. Click "Format" menu to find the "Samsung" option in the dropdown list, choose "Samsung Galaxy Note (*.mp4)"for output. It is the most compatible format, which is especially made for Galaxy Note 3.

Step 3. Click "Setting" to customize output video size, frame rate, bitrate, and other settings, all according to your needs. Usually bitrate is directly related with video quality; for Galaxy Note 3, 1500~2500kbps is fine.

Step 4. You can "Browse" your computer to choose a new folder for output file before. When everything is ready, click "Convert" button to start converting DVD ISO/IFO image file to MP4 Galaxy Note 3, then "Open" button will show you the location of output files.

More Features of Pavtube DVD Ripper:

* Edit the video before conversion, such as trim, crop; add subtitles, video effect, etc.
* Convert DVD to many other mobile devices and editing software like iPad 3, iPad mini, iPhone, ATV 3, Nevus 10, Galaxy Tab 3, Note 2, Sony Vegas and more.
* Add srt, ***, ssa, subtitles to your movies.
* Backup DVD main movie to VOB format with original quality.

After transferring converted video file to Galaxy Note 3, you can play DVD ISO/IFO on Galaxy Note 3 anywhere.

See also:

Rip Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for enjoying
Rip DVD for viewing on Galaxy Note 3
Play FLV/F4V videos on Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Convert AVI to MP4 for Galaxy Note 3
Sync iTunes videos and musci to Galaxy Note 3

Get the bundled product to enjoy the big discount and save money!

From: ********samsung-galaxy-video-converter.blogspot.com/2014/01/play-dvd-iso-ifo-on-galaxy-note-3.htm

Last edited by neal2324; Jan 20, 2014 at 05:42 AM.
Old Jan 25, 2014, 03:27 AM
Veteran

Default Load Panasonic Lumix GM1 mts files into Kdenlive for editing

Load Panasonic Lumix GM1 mts files into Kdenlive for editing

Summary: To get Panasonic Lumix GM1 mts files to something else that workable with Kdenlive by converting it to a better format for editing.

"I had a Panasonic Lumix GM1 camera that records mts video, which was not supported by my editing software Kdenlive, I wanted to convert my AVCHD mts footage that I could then load into Kdenlive for editing. I had used some video converters, by the output audio was badly out of sync with the image, and could you give me some suggestion? I worked on Mac OS X."

As we know, Kdenlive is a nice editor due to its multi-functions, like adding various video and audio effects, and exporting videos to DVD with chapters and simple menu. However, you will find that you can’t edit Panasonic Lumix GM1 AVCHD files directly in Kdenlive. Kdenlive relies on ffmpeg and the video format that Kdenlive can support includes MOV, AVI, WMV, MPEG, and Flash Video. Certainly the AVCHD footages from Panasonic Lumix GM1 can not be readable or recognized by Kdenlive.

So if you want to transfer Panasonic Lumix GM1 mts files to Kdenlive, you need to convert Panasonic Lumix GM1 AVCHD to Kdenlive best editing codec and format, and then you can edit GM1 footages in Kdenlive smoothly without rendering. Below is a guide for you to transcode Panasonic Lumix GM1 AVCHD to Kdenlive.

Step 1. Download the best MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac.

Install and run the Mac AVCHD Converter as the best Panasonic AVCHD to Kdenlive Converter, and directly drag and drop GM1 AVCHD videos.

Step 2. Select output video format compatible with Kdenlive.

Click the drop-down list in the Format line and choose MOV (AVC)(*.mov) for editing in Kdenlive.

Step 3. Adjust the output video’s parameters as you want.

Click the Setting button after the Format to get the Profile Settings.

Step 4. Convert Panasonic Lumix GM1 MTS/M2TS to Kdenlive for editing on Mac OS X.

Click the "Convert" button to start converting Panasonic Lumix GM1 MTS/M2TS to MOV for Kdenlive. With this Sony AVCHD to MOV Converter, you can edit Panasonic Lumix GM1 video in Kdenlive smoothly.

See related tutorials:

Convert Lumix GM1 MTS for Editing in iMovie 11/9/8
Edit Panasonic Lumix GM1 recorded MTS in FCP on Mac 10.9 Mavericks
Perfectly Edit Panasonic Lumix GM1 AVCHD footage in Final Cut Express

From: ********movievideoconvertertips.altervista.org/edit-panasonic-gm1-mts-in-kdenlive/
Old Feb 04, 2014, 01:16 AM
Veteran

Default Play Blu-ray (ISO image files) on projector via WDTV with 3D effect

Convert Blu-ray/BD ISO to SBS MKV for playing on projector via WDTV

Description: This article aims to help projector users to look for an easily and quickly way to play Blu-ray movies in projector via WDTV with 3D effect.

Questions:

"Hi, I've got a couple of latest 3D Blu-ray movies that I wanted to transfer to my projector via WDTV. Is there a program or a way that I can do this?"

"I have already backup my Blu-ray disc to ISO files, and wished to continue with ripping to them for playing on my projector with 3D effect for a better enjoyment and my iPad mini when traveling. Any suggestions for the best Blu-ray Ripping software which is simplicity in GUI with reasonable price?"

Answer:

According to new figures released from survey, there is a increasing number that people prefer to enjoy movies at home in projector. You just need three things to be able to watch 3D at home on a TV or video projector:

1. A 3D-enabled Television or 3D-enabled Video Projector:

This includes LCD, Plasma, and DLP Televisions, as well as DLP and LCD-type video projectors. All 3D-enabled Televisions and Projectors will be able to work with the 3D standards now approved for Blu-ray and over-the-air, Cable, and Satellite transmission.

2. 3D Content

Since you have had many 3D Blu-ray discs in hand, how can it be playable in projector? The only thing need to be solved now is find a good blu-ray ripper that can convert Blu-ray discs to projector supported format and preserve the 3D effect at the same time. After searching term blu-ray ripper review, Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper comes up. I try it for free that was the catcher right there and I liked the ease and simple select and convert and done.

Tip:

The windows version is Pavrtube Blu-ray Ripper

The mac version is Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac

(Both are 30% now at Pavtube New Year Promotion and share promotion to your Facebook to earn20% off any Pavtube programs.)

3D effect on converted video is added by program; it may not be exactly the same as your original 3D blu-ray disc, But it do not influence the watching effect.

If you want to backup your blu-ray movies with keeping multiple audio tracks and subtitles, try to use Pavtube ByteCopy.

Tutorial: Convert Blu-ray movies (IFO files) to SBS MKV for playing on projector

Step 1: Run this Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper, load Blu-ray discs, Blu-ray folder, Blu-ray ISO image files.

This program will help you ****ysis ISO files automatically so that there's no need to run virtual drive to mount ISO image files any more.

Step 2: Click the "Format" menu, here you are suggested to choose "MKV Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mkv)"

Step 3: If you like, modify profile settings such as video size, bitrate, frame rate, etc to get optimized video and audio playback.

Step 4: Return to the Blu-ray Ripper main interface, and hit the "Convert" button to start encoding ISO image files from Blu-ray to mkv format. Once it finshes, open output folder, locate the created mkv file and you can transfer to your projector via WDTV.

3. 3D Glasses

Yes, you will need to wear glasses to watch 3D. The glasses that will be used is mostly likely be one of two types: Passive or Active.

Passive Polarized glasses look and wear much like sunglasses and have enough front space to place over existing eyeglasses for those than need to.

Active Shutter glasses are slightly bulky, since they have batteries and a transmitter that synchs that rapidly moving shutters for each eye with the onscreen display rate.

Depending on which brand and model TV or video projector you buy will determine which type of glasses you will be enquired for use with that TV or video projector.

Everything is done! Just have a fun of your 3D Blu-ray discs movies on your projector.

Related posts:

Ripping 3D Blu-ray to SBS/Top-Bottom/Anaglyph 3D format on Mac Mavericks
Remultiplex Blu-ray/DVDs without re-encoding Audio and Video streams
Stream Blu-ray to WD TV with chapter info and DTS audio preserved
How to play collected BD/DVD movies online through WD My Cloud?

From: ********pc-mac-compatibility-issues.blogspot.com/2014/01/rip-blu-ray-to-sbs-mkv-for-wdtv-projector.html