CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2 > PS2 Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 27, 2015, 07:44 PM

Thumbs up How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy S4 to iPhone 6S ?

sponsored links

When switching from Samsung to iPhone you must need to copy important data from Samsung to iPhone. Here is a video about transfer contacts from Galaxy S4 to iPhone 6S with one click, just have a try.

Watch The Video:
Quote:
youtube.com/watch?v=67EDiDrhasU
Moreover
> Transfer more data such as SMS messages, photos, music, videos and more
> Works with more phones from LG, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, BlackBerry, etc
Old Oct 20, 2016, 08:54 PM
Veteran

Talking

transfer data from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 7 / 7 Plus

Quote:
youtube.com/watch?v=HiBes1e8LM4
Old Oct 28, 2016, 12:47 AM

Default Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate 20% Off Spirit Halloween Coupons

Summary: Pavtube Studio offers 20% off discount at its top-selling Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate to celebrate 2016 Halloween.

Festivals are always the best opportunities to purchase the goods you were not willing to buy or had no ability to afford in the past days. 2016 Halloween is coming. Are you ready to open your wallet To make your Halloween celebration even greater, Pavtube Studio has prepared a great Halloween Promotion (***********.multipelife.com/pavtube-2016-halloween-promotion, offering you a generous 20% Discount on the top-ranked Blu-ray/DVD/Video Tool.

This top BD/DVD/Video tool is Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, world NO.1 video converter ultimate. With its help, you can avoid many video editing and playback issues.What Aspects Can Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate Help You?

This program helps you convert your Halloween footages to iMovie, FCP, Premiere Pro CC, etc to edit.

Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate rips DVD/Blu-ray Halloween movies to Apple TV 4, iPad Pro, Surface Pro 4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One S, etc with the most compatible format and original video quality.

This Software can convert your downloaded Halloween videos to MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, ProRes and any other video and audio formats as your need.

You even can trim a video footage from Halloween movies with the software to add your own Halloween recordings.

Want to create your own Halloween horrible film OK. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate allows you to split video and merge video then add external SRT/***/SSA subtitles to your video. You also can replace/mute audio from video.

If you want to know more the function of Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, just go to visit Pavtube Studio Official Site (***********.multipelife.com/).

Once you have Pavtube product in hand, you will enjoy the service of life-long technical support and update in time to compatible with any Windows system upgrade. Catch this opportunity and enjoy the best video production experience with the least money in Pavtube.

Free download and install

Official Site: ***********.multipelife.com/

Windows Download:***********.multipelife.com/download/video-converter-ultimate/video_converter_ultimate_setup.exe

Windows Buy:*********usd.swreg.org/cgi-bin/s.cgi?s=48737&p=48737-133&q=1&v=0&d=0&a=LIULIU

Expire Date: November 12

Src:********samsung-galaxy-video-converter.blogspot.com/2016/10/pavtube-video-converter-ultimate-halloween-promo.html
Old Nov 14, 2016, 02:22 AM

Default Pavtube ByteCopy for User Experience

Are you annoying that you can't rip your new bought Gods of Egypt? The Martian, The Revenant? cause these new Blu-rays now have been encrypted with more complex encryption mechanism? Now, you are saved by Pavtube in that Pavtube Studio has upgraded his main 4 Blu-ray ripping tools to 4.8.6.8 version.

[b]What's new?[/b]
1.support latest Blu-ray MKB62.
2.fix some bugs.

Users can login [url=***********.multipelife.com/]www.multipelife.com or [url=***********.pavtube.cn/]www.pavtube.cn, follow your own link to download the latest version.

Pavtube ByteCopy can help you convert MKV file while leaving multiple audio and subtitles. VLC is most suitable for playback after conversion. These functions are no problem for everyone because both Mac and Windows are available for free. Pavtube ByteCopy can support BD and DVD. It can also convert directly from BD and DVD discs. In other words, it has a function to break the copyright protection.It has no full copy function and editing function.

Besides retaining multiple audio tracks (especially HD audios- Dolby TrueHD 7.1/5.1, DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1/5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1) and multiple subtitles in an MKV video without transcoding and quality loss, Pavtube ByteCopy is also able to encode the original soundtracks into DTS 5.1 channels, AC3 5.1 channels, AAC 6 channels, PCM 6 channels, etc. with your wanted languages. Although it is a file size, it keep basically higher picture quality. The file size is almost the same value as the simple capacity calculation of Bitrate of video and audio.Pavtube ByteCopy has various settings like the choice of image quality and audio Bitrate. It is suitable for beginners.

Next is the user experience can be for your reference.

"I have been addicted to Blu-ray movies since I appreciated one. I think if you have watched BD movies, you were enchanted with the wonderful quality image and nice music as well as me.

“I cannot return to DVD anymore.”

It is not exaggeration to say that I was overwhelmed by the BD video named “2001 Space Trip” when I watched it. It is a fairly old movie, but it gave me a fresh surprise at all. I can say that it was more raw than watching in a theater. I could believe that I was personally on the scene. I was surprised that there was nothing blurred in every corner and the frames was very clear.

Thanks to that, I can no longer be satisfied with DVD. If BD and DVD can be rented at the same price, of course, I will borrow BD.

I looked for a BD video on the Internet immediately. I searched a software for Mac to watch BD video at first. But none of the software was suitable for the BD condition. I started looking for some software to solve the problem. But I could not find any software for Mac. I found some software for Windows can be used but not for free. I downloaded the trial software from many manufacturers and tried again and again.

I was able to narrow down to a few software from much ones and I further examined each among them. As a result of using these software, I thought DVDfab is good. However, this is an abnormally expensive software. Fortunately, I found a nice software named Pavtube ByteCopy can hlpe me watch BD video. This software supports English, Chinese and Japanese. It is professional, fast and easy to operate. I think this one is the best converter software in the wold.

Currently, I try various Blu-ray converter and editing software for Mac. There are no domestic software in Japan. Also, there are few oversea software compatible with Japanese. Recently, I will introduce this software for all of BD video fans."

Or just email to our Customer service mailbox(offer your registered email/order number)
[email=support@pavtube.com]support@pavtube.com[/email]

50% OFF Coupon for Pavtube Registered User,email to [email=support@pavtube.com]support@pavtube.com[/email] to get the extra discount.

[color="rgb(89,"][b]Related Articles:[/b] [/color]
  • [url=***********.kindle-fireforum.com/forum/pavtube-software-studio/4787-best-way-play-avi-videos-amazon-kindle-fire.html]Best way to play AVI videos on Amazon Kindle Fire
  • [url=********media-playback.jimdo.com/2014/04/20/top-5-blu-ray-ripper-for-mac/]Top 5 Best Blu-ray Ripper for Mac Including macOS Sierra Review
  • [url=********2d-3d-movie-tips.blogspot.com/2016/08/3d-movies-converter-for-macos-sierra.html]2016 Best 3D Movie Converter for macOS Sierra/El Capitan
  • [url=********samsung-tv-video-playback.blogspot.com/2016/01/2016-top-5-blu-ray-ripping-programs.html]2016 Top 5 Blu-ray Ripping Programs Review
  • [url=********bluraydtstruehd.com/2016/10/rip-blu-ray-to-wd-external-hard-drive/]How to Backup Blu-ray to WD External HDD for viewing?
  • [url=********bd-dvd-copying-ripping.blogspot.fr/2014/05/rip-tv-series-dvd-to-videos.html]How to Rip TV Series DVD to Videos with the easiest way?
  • [url=********mp4gear.over-blog.com/2016/06/import-mp4-to-davinci]Unable to import MP4 into DaVinci Resolve on computer?
  • [url=********mp4gear.over-blog.com/2016/07/play-mp4-on-lg-tv]How to play MP4 movie on my LG TV using USB?
  • [url=********mediaconverting.blogspot.com/2013/12/2014-top-5-best-dvd-ripper-program-review.html]2016 Top 5 Best DVD Ripper Program Review