CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD > DVD Tutorials and Guides
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 09, 2017, 12:53 AM

Default Download and Convert Facebook HD Video on macOS Sierra

sponsored links

There are many funny HD video clips on FaceBook. I want to download them to play on my iPhone, iPad, Samsung Tablet or edit the downloaded FaceBook video on iMovie, FCP X/6/7. When I download FaceBook HD video, only one format can be chosen so that sometimes, this format video can be played on my multimedia devices but can't be edit with some video editing tools. In many cases like this, cos I need to convert downloaded FaceBook video files on my Mac. So here let me share how to download and transcode FaceBook HD video files.

Popular FaceBook video download sites have:

www.fbdown.net/

www.downvids.net/

www.filevid.com/

It is easy to use this FaceBook video downloader to download FaceBook HD video files. Here take downvids.net as an example. You can download FaceBook HD video files as the steps shows:

1. Click*www.downvids.net/*to open the site.

2. Click "Download Video" at the top menu.

3. Paste the FaceBook video URL address you want to download.

4. Choose the video format and resolution you want.

5. Hit grey DOWNLOAD button to download FaceBook video you want.

To convert FaceBook HD video, you need a video converter. Here we choose*Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac(***********.pavtube.cn/imedia-converter-mac/)*cause this powerful video transcoder can convert FaceBook SD/HD FLV, MKV, AVI, WMV, MP4 video to any other format video and even convert*FaceBook video to MP3, MWA, MKA, AAC audio files.