CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 09, 2003, 12:17 PM

Default all memebers of bhd ftp please read

sponsored links

due to unforseen circumstances my ftp is going to have to close down, permanently. i am going to keep it open as much as possible but please do not upload anything at all. people with credit grab everything you can as soon as possible and then when credit has run out unfortunately you will no longer have access to my site.
the member who got vip status,ie, not ratio'd will not have any problems as it will stay open for you guys,permanently but will no longer be connected to and advertised on cd-rom guide.
this decision is in no way connected to the ban i recieved last week it is just that i may be exploring new avenues. i will still be around and answering requests for people who need the odd track etc but i will not be able to keep the ftp open to everyone as i was doing.

like i said the vip accounts(non ratio'd) will notice no difference except perhaps a slight increase in speed.

sorry to have to do this guys but when needs must and when i have something else i may be doing that will take my time then i have to go with my head.

i'd just like to thank all members of my ftp for using, uploading and downloading and if you ever need the odd track don't be afraid to ask me.

if the avenue i am going to follow doesn't work out then i will restart the ftp.

thanks again guys

BHD
Old Jun 09, 2003, 12:55 PM
Veteran

I recently got broadband too, lol, ah well, needs must as you say. Although I wasnt a big user I will miss the ability to dip in every now and again and get the odd disc. Good luck with your new venture and lucky old VIP members look after what you have.
Old Jun 09, 2003, 12:58 PM

like i said oxo, if you need anything just post it on here. i can and will email it to you or sed it to store and post a trust clip.

BHD
Old Jun 09, 2003, 01:44 PM

SPLITTER!

LOL

Just kidding sorry!
good luck with your future ventures BHD.
But all the same.......HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE SOON!

justpastit

email
[email]db.jaki@ntlworld.com[/email]
Old Jun 09, 2003, 01:48 PM

i aint going nowhere, just closing the server to do other things
i'll still be around just wont be trading or running ftp thats all
may be buying from a few people who knows
Old Jun 09, 2003, 10:28 PM

Default thanks

Thanks for all your hard work and good luck with your new idea jdc