CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 29, 2002, 05:27 AM

Default Digital Camera Question

sponsored links

i am thinking of getting a digital camera & was wondering if there is anyway you can burn pictures on to a CD then view them on your TV via my DVD player (my DVD will play CDRW, VCD etc)

Any ideas?
Old Oct 29, 2002, 07:22 AM
Veteran

It can be done, I've done it once. I used Nero but, can't remember how as it was a couple of months ago. so the short answer is yes I suppose.
Steeve.
Old Oct 29, 2002, 07:52 AM
Veteran

Its defo possible - I think it would be burned in Nero as a picture viewer or summit like that. After al the pics are saved as a .jpg i guess. Ill have to look at that tonight when I get home and then will post to let you know.. unless someone beat me to it.

Baz
Old Oct 29, 2002, 11:53 AM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Some cameras come with a cable that directly allow you to view your pics on TV. But if you want to put them on a CD and view them on your DVD player, it depends on the DVD player and if it supports picture CDs. You can create a picture CD for sure, using Roxio Easy CD Creater. I'm not sure if nero does picture CDs
Old Oct 29, 2002, 01:11 PM
Veteran

I'm sure I did it with Nero using the create VCD option. You can change how long you want to view the picture on screen etc, I'm just not sure how I did it but I've watched it on my telly. Burned it with my Lite on & played it with my JVC dvd player & watched it on my telly.
Steeve.
Old Oct 30, 2002, 08:27 AM
Veteran

With Nero you just create them as a video cd & drop the pics in in the order you want to view them. Select all the pics, right click & select how long to display each pic for. You can get aprox 350 pics on a cd.