CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics > Computer Networking & Security
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 26, 2003, 12:24 PM

Default Logging programs

sponsored links

I built a computer for a friend of mine, put win98se for the kids to play games, then put XP for my mate so he could scan/print/surf etc with out having any problems.

No problems with the computer but things keep getting altered and some programs are getting irratic,
we all know it's the kids being click happy and then saying "it was'nt me"

but rather than stop them we need to find out what they are doing and what they were hoping to achieve.

They are 4 and 7 years old and dont seem to like asking questions in fear of being told off. So hopefully this may be a way that I can help them all out

so the question is, are there any keyboard and mouse logging programs available, so that we can help/stop them doing what is wrong and then helping them to understand and therefore keep the system running ok.

It may be a case of the parents blaming the kids when it is them that are causing the problems.
Old Mar 01, 2003, 02:56 AM
Veteran

hi we all love our kids doing this my little sister girl is the same
click happy and next min
the whole machine is going to blue screen or death
enclose is a web site for the programs you want
some are shareware (you dont pay anything )
and others are trails (but u can search the net to make them full)
have fun

backup2k1(the name u can trust)

********download.com.com/3120-20-0.html?qt=Logging+programs+&tg=dl-20&search=+Go%21+