CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 12, 2002, 08:15 PM

Default win2k pro user profiles IE, Mozilla

sponsored links

As administrator I have set Mozilla is the default browser for the admin account. When I log in as another user (power user), the default browser was set to mozilla. Still logged in as the power user, I configured it to have IE as the default. When I log into the admin account the default was set to IE but I want it set to mozilla and all other users set to IE. How would I accomplish this???

Posting Rules